Anyone else miss bullying people at school

vux

vux

Don't move a muscle
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
984
Reputation
1,091
At school if someone tried to amog you in front of girls or tried to slight jab you for no reason or spread rumors you could just brutally bully them if you felt like it for some time

But in real life you just have to ignore
as an adult I have to just avoid others and be reclusive since I cant do shit, too many rules, not like school
 
  • +1
Reactions: them streets b cold
That's why I dropped out of normie games it's brutal as fuck everyone is trying to one up you and it's just a battle of the bitches just pure social game and rumors
 
  • +1
Reactions: them streets b cold
just let it go it's not worth it. Cope with something else
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kliiipss and vux
If anyone stand up for themselves its always larp it just says u are a pussy who can't fathom that to be honest with u
nah im talking about u saying amog instead of mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
just let it go it's not worth it. Cope with something else
That's why I avoid others because everyone backstab you eventually I just feel bad interacting because eventually they will backstab you I only met one guy who never backstabbed me in my years that's it or at least that I know of
 
Kinda caveman mentality, I prefer to fight my battles with structured debates
 

Similar threads

dumbassnga
Replies
0
Views
6
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
Arrlo
Replies
0
Views
16
Arrlo
Arrlo
vux
Replies
3
Views
75
vux
vux
C
Replies
20
Views
104
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
vitobassu
Replies
4
Views
42
Thodian
Thodian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top