Anyone else feel like their Face/Body change completely everyday?Im so fucking obsessed with my facial bones I cant sleep, Makes me wanna kill someone

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Trainee
Fucking horrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 6401
Yeah I have this too. I am diagnosed with BDD / OCD though.

It makes me want to kill myself, not someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Yeah I have this too. I am diagnosed with BDD / OCD though.

It makes me want to kill myself, not someone else.
I want to destroy this earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Not my body, but I do with my face.

• +1
Face and body for me. Some days I feel small and some days big. Some day I think I have MM-tier bones hidden under puberty face-fat and some days I think it's Normie-Tier. Ffs

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 6401
I think it's time to consider therapy bro.

When your BDD affects your sleep, it's time to get Joo pills

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and Deleted member 6401
I have infantile facial fat distribution and look bloated 24/7. Can't obsess over what you've never seen :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
I know exactly how you feel man. What's been helping the last couple of days has been joking about it to myself tbh. It really is a problem that is so arbitrary that it is easy to make fun of. Just think about it like this, 'I am being fucked just from mm or cm of bone, the absolute state of my mind and life' it sounds harsh but it kinda of detaches you from the issue even for a moment which could help you think more clearly. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alcatraz
I never took it this deep to be honest. It doesnt effect me this much. Thats unhealthy as fuck man. You need confidence in yourself man, or like a kind of attitude thats like "I dont care if im ugly or not, fuck with me and im gonna kick your ass" kinda thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
It's similar to bad and good hair days tbh. Some days your face looks more bloated or just plain worse. The bloating is likely due to a high sodium intake (I'm asian, and whenever my mom makes traditional meals which are high in MSG, the next day i Notice it as soon as i look in a mirror). Always wash your face with warm water in the morning and develop a skincare routine to look as good as possible

• +1
Face can definitely change every single day because of water weight caused by high sodium and carb intake. Even model guys like Haynes Colton have pics of them online where they look totally deformed a day after eating a big pizza.

If you want a lean face every single day you'd have to avoid excess salt and sugar/white carbs all the time. Probably not doable, so you would have to suck it up and wait 1-2 days for the bloat to go away.

I have a few bloat days every month because I don't want to live like a fitness freak all my life. I want to enjoy small things like a slice of cake etc. every now and then especially if going out with other people.

Looks are important but it becomes obsessive or even a disorder if you let it dissuade you from having fun with friends and family. Screw that. I will gladly have 2 days of bloat monthly for enjoying a pizza with people close to me and building memories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alcatraz
Face can definitely change every single day because of water weight caused by high sodium and carb intake. Even model guys like Haynes Colton have pics of them online where they look totally deformed a day after eating a big pizza.

If you want a lean face every single day you'd have to avoid excess salt and sugar/white carbs all the time. Probably not doable, so you would have to suck it up and wait 1-2 days for the bloat to go away.

I have a few bloat days every month because I don't want to live like a fitness freak all my life. I want to enjoy small things like a slice of cake etc. every now and then especially if going out with other people.

Looks are important but it becomes obsessive or even a disorder if you let it dissuade you from having fun with friends and family. Screw that. I will gladly have 2 days of bloat monthly for enjoying a pizza with people close to me and building memories.

Just vouching for this, it's crazy how much bloat fluctuates in my face if I eat more than like 2g sodium and 150g carbs, problem is right now i'm not active so i'm not burning the carbs and therefore it bloats me to shit, next month I go university and will be walking quite a bit so it should be fine but for the meantime I need to eat like less than 1.5g sodium and around 50g carbs for my face to be lean.

• +1
Just vouching for this, it's crazy how much bloat fluctuates in my face if I eat more than like 2g sodium and 150g carbs, problem is right now i'm not active so i'm not burning the carbs and therefore it bloats me to shit, next month I go university and will be walking quite a bit so it should be fine but for the meantime I need to eat like less than 1.5g sodium and around 50g carbs for my face to be lean.

You need to eat under 1g of sodium and drink lots of water. If your body gets lots of water, it doesnt feel the need to retain it. Also, "walking quite a bit" wont do shit. Wtf is walking man. You need high intensity training not "walking". Nobody ever got into shape by "walking".

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 6401
lmao I have this too. I'm getting crazy srs. I don't touch my face all day long afraid to deform my facial bones

• +1
You need to eat under 1g of sodium and drink lots of water. If your body gets lots of water, it doesnt feel the need to retain it. Also, "walking quite a bit" wont do shit. Wtf is walking man. You need high intensity training not "walking". Nobody ever got into shape by "walking".

I've been drinking a gallon of water every day for 3 months and few days ago got my sodium down to less than 1g a day also carbs less than 20g as I wanna look my best for university and I know this works as the water came off after 3-4 days last time.

Well i'm not sure why I was able to eat mcdonalds chocolate bread constantly when I was working without bloating up at all, it wasn't even a high intensity job just quite a bit of walking involved.

• +1