anyone else feel nuts after coffee

N

Norwooder

Master
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,564
Reputation
2,259
had 4 shots of coffee this morning, and feel like I could put my fist through a thick brick wall not out of anger but sheer energy
there was a thread made about what my fetish was.. and I just wanted it to explode, I want there to be more replies to the thread and just keep talking about energetic sexual shit and just fuck oath man.
I feel like I can do anything
just smashed out 700 words on a uni essay in the snap of the finger bruz
 
1589949920406
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: StacyAttractant, LordGodcat, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
im very desensitized since i've been having a french press daily since I was 13 years old.
 
It increases dopamine and lowers prolactin so that would make sense.
 
I can't function without coffee
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent and cornerd nerd
Coffee makes to anxious if I drink too much. It’s good for you though.
 
Don't drink coffee. I heard it ruins your collagen or something
 
It increases dopamine and lowers prolactin so that would make sense.
i'm going to destroy my prolactin with caber once it comes in the male. I am going to become the ultimate male. 0 prolactin. My nipples will invert themselves and I will become the Chad of all Chads.
 
no

coffee, energy drinks and other caffeinated drinks don't help shit to me i think most of people who drink those are hit by a placebo effect
 
1589952765217
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant

Similar threads

Farsin
Replies
0
Views
18
Farsin
Farsin
jotunnr
Replies
6
Views
43
jotunnr
jotunnr
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
27
gravema_n
gravema_n
TGUN.
Replies
17
Views
91
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
31
gnoyim
gnoyim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top