Anyone else grew after 18?

jinnu

jinnu

Iron
I was about 5'6 at 18 now im 5'8.5 at 20 and still growing. Anyone else grew after 18?

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
I was 5'10 at 14 and im still 5'10 at 28

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, _devansshhh, say∅ and 3 others
I kept growing till I was 21

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and jinnu
yes but stopped at 20, i really doubt youre still growing
Nah not larping. I was 5'7 a year ago. Measured by a stadio. Same height as my brother. Measured at the beginning of this year and i was 172. Rn 174. Taller than my brother

Yes, about an inch till 21 (now). A couple of months before I turned 20 I measured my height and I think I've grown maybe only like half a cm since then. I'm hoping to grow another cm lol

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Nah not larping. I was 5'7 a year ago. Measured by a stadio. Same height as my brother. Measured at the beginning of this year and i was 172. Rn 174. Taller than my brother
posture plays a part too

depends on when you hit puberty i think. If you hit it at an average age of 11.5, you will stop at 16-17 years.

when did you hit puberty? it typically last around 5 years

I was about 5'6 at 18 now im 5'8.5 at 20 and still growing. Anyone else grew after 18?
why do you think that you grew? did you do something in particular like better diet, sleep, exercise or HGH/Roidmaxxing?

why do you think that you grew? did you do something in particular like better diet, sleep, exercise or HGH/Roidmaxxing?
Nah i didnt take hgh or roids. But before i was 19 my diet was terrible. I stopped eating processes foods only ate whole foods cut off sugar etc (only got sugar from fruits honey etc) so i changed that and i started to sleep 7-8 hrs every day. I think i grew cause i hit puberty late

i think i grew about 5 cms in the span of 4 or 5 months after losing lots of weight and fixing my diet by cutting soda and processed foods
i've always been told by my mom i get things later than my peers

• +1
Reactions: jinnu