Should I get a rhinoplasty or septorhinoplasty? Should I get braces/invisalign before or after?

godsent

godsent

Iron
Hi, new to the forum but been stalking for a while.

My nose bridge is crooked, probably broke it a few years ago as when I was younger (around 14/15 and below) I had a perfectly symmetrical but with age and other factors (im 18 right now), it's crooked and my harmony is fucked.

I plan on getting a rhinoplasty done in London to fix it with a good doctor, but his consulation is £300 and so I want to get as much information as I possible can beforehand to reduce the amount of consultations I'll need. What should I get? A septorhinoplasty corrects my deviated septup (slight), but since I'm just 18 and it can change later on, it would affect my nose. Getting a rhino on it's own also works, but then I would still have the deviated septum which would affect the nose too.

I also need to get braces/invisalign. Haven't decided on which, I've got a normal overbite and my front teeth are slightly crooked (one more than the other). From what I've read, getting braces can put pressure on the nose, which would be counter productive obviously, but what if I get the braces first and the rhino after? Invisalign wouldn't affect the nose as much but takes a lot longer.

Any ideas or tips from someone who got either? Majority of the information online is vague and the surgeons elude from answering the questions online so you can pay them for a consultation and find out.

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
i got a normal rhinoplasty, my nose looks really good and completely natural tbh. i just said like 10 times to make sure they don't make it upturned, and just make it completely straight and harmonious to the face. and im happy with the results. i didn't need to say any measurement or extra infos lol. i just wanted it done with, chose a good surgeon tho.

cant really say much about septorhinoplasty tho

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
i got a normal rhinoplasty, my nose looks really good and completely natural tbh. i just said like 10 times to make sure they don't make it upturned, and just make it completely straight and harmonious to the face. and im happy with the results. i didn't need to say any measurement or extra infos lol. i just wanted it done with, chose a good surgeon tho.

cant really say much about septorhinoplasty tho
good to hear man. ion want anything unnatural either, my nose is a good size, looks masculine and has a fine tip, nostrils are slightly asymmetrical but nothing to make a deal out of. my main concern with rhinoplasty is if the the tip will change.