Anyone else hate being 5'10-5'11?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
It's a shitty height, don't even try to prove me wrong. Yeah it would suck even more to be 5'8 or even shorter, but at 5'10 you get heightmogged everywhere you go, too.
I hate feeling inferior. If I could choose between being a 5'10 JB slayer and being a 6'5 loner I wouldn't even have to think a nanosecond about it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kristin, St. Wristcel, RAITEIII and 4 others
I am 5.9 and it suck

• +1
Reactions: madmax, turkproducer and 5'8manlet
i didnt get heightmogged that much at 5'11 but yeah u do kinda feel just avg at 5'10
5'11 is a decent height tho

• +1
Reactions: mehman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, magnificentcel and 5 others
no id kill to be that height

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11770 and 11 others
Cant relate Im 6'7"

• WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, .🇹🇩., magnificentcel and 1 other person
I hate making 6-figures, yea it's better than making 80k or 50k a year, but some people make billions so I hate my earnings:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 14262, Zradrad and 28 others
If I could choose between being a 5'10 JB slayer and being a 6'5 loner I wouldn't even have to think a nanosecond about it.
mans is on looksmax.me and said he would be an incel if he could jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 11770 and 14 others
Pretty average height, I’m between 5’11.5-6’0, and I just feel average here, maybe slightly above, it’s nothing special. I cope with that Barrett and O’pry is this height lul

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Yes. I rejected all the girls who asked me out because I just feel to unmanly to be liked by a girl. Even dating didn't fix my hate towards my height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, warpsociety, Beetlejuice and 3 others
i didnt get heightmogged that much at 5'11 but yeah u do kinda feel just avg at 5'10
5'11 is a decent height tho
Actually 100% this. 5.11 is average in some european countries and above average in some other, below average in just very few countries and usually not by much, except NL.

And honestly I couldnt care less if everyone is 1.5-2cm taller than me if I facially mog them, I would still feel superior to them. I would still not be afraid to fight any of them, if my physique was better than theirs or on par.

Besides that at 180cm you are already at such a decent height level, that you significantly mog 99% of women in europe. Average women height is still like 168 cm in most european countries. If a woman is taller than like 175cm, Im automatically not interested, unless to pump and dump her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 6892
Actually 100% this. 5.11 is average in some european countries and above average in some other, below average in just very few countries and usually not by much, except NL.

And honestly I couldnt care less if everyone is 1.5-2cm taller than if I facially mog them, I would still feel superior to them. I would still not be afraid to fight any of them, if my physique was better than theirs or on par.

Besides that at 180cm you are already at such a decent height level, that you significantly mog 99% of women in europe. Average women height is still like 168 cm in most european countries. If a woman is taller than like 175cm, Im automatically not interested, unless to pump and dump her.
I know that it's average but we all know averageness sucks. In a room of 10 men, at least 4 will mog you. Not that pleasant.
Height correlates with weight, so a manlet has a huge fighting disadvantage which is a big trigger of my social anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and Renaissance.Chad
5'10'' is still a brutal height to have, unless you have a top-tier frame and face is at least mid-tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I am 5'11 and I am pretty happy with my height

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, magnificentcel, LILMAXILLA and 2 others
Yeah lmao coping nerd. Im at a decent height, but if I had an option to become a 5.8 JB slayer with face close to prime Zac Efron, Id trade instantly.

What manlets dont understand is, a manlet with Chadlite or Chad face will be respected and liked by both women and men. Women will definitely register his height as being unideal sub par genes, but the pretty face will outweigh the negatives, esp. if the manlet has extremely good eye area like hunter eyes and blue eyes halo. It will override his biggest flaw, being short. Also men will instinctively act more friendly and respectful towards manlet Chads, because even men want to be associated with other attractive men because good looking faces attract women and men instinctively know it, so they will respect manlet Chads and instinctively want to be friends with them. Think about it- would you rather want to be friends with a manlet like Zac Efron, Tom Cruise er with a 190cm ogrefaced, neckbearded truecel? The answer is pretty simple. The reason why the bagelcel oldcel manlet got his ass beaten is because he looks and acted like an annoying prick, not knowing his place and calling ppl out to fight him, knowing that 99% of men will kick in his head if they wanted, but he still acted like a douchebag and got what he deserved.

Its only when ppl see a girl that is taller than her BF walking on the street with her BF who is not good looking facially+manlet, and then ppl wonder-"wtf is going on there, why is she with a manlet?". But when that manlet is very good looking that it automatically makes sense in ppl's heads- "wtf is going.... ah ok that manlet is hella good looking, it all makes sense".

But it has a certain limit to how small the dude is ofcourse.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 9355
I'm 5'10 and i'm unironically happy with my height. wouldnt mind being taller but i really dont feel short.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, oldcell, magnificentcel and 2 others
Yeah lmao coping nerd. Im at a decent height, but if I had an option to become a 5.8 JB slayer with face close to prime Zac Efron, Id trade instantly.
I second this. Prime zac efron is a slayer, wouldn't give two shits being 5'8

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 9355
5'8 masterrace

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
What manlets dont understand is, a manlet with Chadlite or Chad face will be respected and liked by both women and men.
I do understand that, cause I have a friend same height 5'4 with 6psl face mine is like 3.5 and our world are very different
He also lives in a western european country so no "ethnik cope"
Fucks girls every now and then which is a lot more than someone 5'4 could ask for

I wish i was 5,10

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, AcneScars, Deleted member 11748 and 2 others

What manlets dont understand is, a manlet with Chadlite or Chad face will be respected and liked by both women and men. Women will definitely register his height as being unideal sub par genes, but the pretty face will outweigh the negatives, esp. if the manlet has extremely good eye area like hunter eyes and blue eyes halo. It will override his biggest flaw, being short. Also men will instinctively act more friendly and respectful towards manlet Chads, because even men want to be associated with other attractive men because good looking faces attract women and men instinctively know it, so they will respect manlet Chads and instinctively want to be friends with them. Think about it- would you rather want to be friends with a manlet like Zac Efron, Tom Cruise er with a 190cm ogrefaced, neckbearded truecel? The answer is pretty simple. The reason why the bagelcel oldcel manlet got his ass beaten is because he looks and acted like an annoying prick, not knowing his place and calling ppl out to fight him, knowing that 99% of men will kick in his head if they wanted, but he still acted like a douchebag and got what he deserved.

Its only when ppl see a girl that is taller than her BF walking on the street with her BF who is not good looking facially+manlet, and then ppl wonder-"wtf is going on there, why is she with a manlet?". But when that manlet is very good looking that it automatically makes sense in ppl's heads- "wtf is going.... ah ok that manlet is hella good looking, it all makes sense".

But it has a certain limit to how small the dude is ofcourse.
of course a 5'10 prettyboy will fuck more girls. but it wouldn't help me because I'd still feel physically inferior to men. And no, short Chads don't get respected by men. Tall ugly guys get more respect.

Feeling comfortable/superior in your body in every day life is worth so much more than sticking your dick in a pussy for a few minutes.

Pretty average height, I’m between 5’11.5-6’0, and I just feel average here, maybe slightly above, it’s nothing special. I cope with that Barrett and O’pry is this height lul

opry is 6'1 and barret is 6'2

6'3 or death tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
6'3 or death tbh
Can't imagine walking around with 6'3 height. I probably would like people, be extroverted instead of being too anxious to be around other people.
It would be a dream. Fuck. Every tall guy has to be thankful for being so lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 11748
of course a 5'10 prettyboy will fuck more girls. but it wouldn't help me because I'd still feel physically inferior to men. And no, short Chads don't get respected by men. Tall ugly guys get more respect.

Feeling comfortable/superior in your body in every day life is worth so much more than sticking your dick in a pussy for a few minutes.
You confuse "fear" for "respect". Men will not provoke a 190cm truecel with ogre physique, because they know that the ugly giant truecel has nothing to lose and could kill them with his bare hands, so they will not act aggressively towards the giant ogre. But it doesnt mean men respect the giant truecel ogre. In fact, if the giant truecel ogre starts wilding around and beating ppl up without reason, men would be willing to gang up on the big ogre ASAP and severely fuck him up with clubs and chains.

Ppl evolutionary fear huge ogres and instinctively avoid them. If they had a chance to get rid of the big truecel ogre that has nothing to lose and could kill most residents of the village with 1 slap- ppl will gang up with pitch forks at first chance when the ogre snaps out of his mind and expel the ogre from their village. Noone respects huge ogres, ppl just instinctively fear them and dont trust them and actually avoid them most of the time.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zradrad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, magnificentcel, LILMAXILLA and 1 other person
You confuse "fear" for "respect". Men will not provoke a 190cm truecel with ogre physique, because they know that the ugly giant truecel has nothing to lose and could kill them with his bare hands, so they will not act aggressively towards the giant ogre. But it doesnt mean men respect the giant truecel ogre. In fact, if the giant truecel ogre starts wilding around and beating ppl up without reason, men would be willing to gang up on the big ogre ASAP and severely fuck him up with clubs and chains.

Ppl evolutionary fear huge ogres and instinctively avoid them. If they had a chance to get rid of the big truecel ogre that has nothing to lose and could kill most residents of the village with 1 slap. Ppl will gang up with pitch forks at first chance when the ogre snaps out of his mind and expel the ogre from their village. Noone respects huge ogres, ppl just instinctively fear them and dont trust them and actually avoid them most of the time.
That's right. I would love to be feared at least for one day in my life. I've lived a life full of being extremely submissive and anxious. I glorify the life of big guys. I'm envious of them.

That's right. I would love to be feared at least for one day in my life. I've lived a life full of being extremely submissive and anxious. I glorify the life of big guys. I'm envious of them.
Yeah its only cause your psyche is damaged why you have height fetish. In reality, even 176cm is a decent height, if you have a nice athletic body with wide shoulders, good hip/shoulder ratio, masculine face with good ammount of T visible in the face, low set eyebrows, neutral canthal tilt, decent lower third, decent eye area, not too much norwooding etc.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 4106
It's a shitty height, don't even try to prove me wrong. Yeah it would suck even more to be 5'8 or even shorter, but at 5'10 you get heightmogged everywhere you go, too.
I hate feeling inferior. If I could choose between being a 5'10 JB slayer and being a 6'5 loner I wouldn't even have to think a nanosecond about it.

• JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
Yeah its only cause your psyche is damaged why you have height fetish. In reality, even 176cm is a decent height, if you have a nice athletic body with wide shoulders, good hip/shoulder ratio, masculine face with good ammount of T visible in the face, low set eyebrows, neutral canthal tilt, decent lower third, decent eye area, not too much norwooding etc.
A gymmaxed 5'8 guy with decent frame still looks small next to a skinny fat 6'3 with average frame for his height. You can't cope your way out of this. If I was gymmaxing to mog I would have to stop. because gymmaxing can't make a short guy into a mogger, the vertical anesthetics are just lacking. a long untrained upper body and arms looks more aesthetic than a Sixpack and huge arms on a manlet. My only motivation to work out is to make myself feel more comfortable when I'm intimate with girls or hookers. and to at least be able to protect myself against average built bullies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
okedoke

source?
Celebheights lists O’Pry as 6’0, I trust that site since the guy who runs it is completely autistic about height, but wouldn’t be surprised if he was 5’11.5 or something, and in most pics Barrett is most often teeny bit shorter

E3112B7C 3030 44CB B7FA 5FC3755153F1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
Celebheights lists O’Pry as 6’0, I trust that site since the guy who runs it is completely autistic about height, but wouldn’t be surprised if he was 5’11.5 or something, and in most pics Barrett is most often teeny bit shorter

View attachment 975760
return to monke?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I hate having a 7,4x5,2 cock, yes it is better than having 6x4,6, but some people have 8x6,i hate it:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I'm 6'2 and I wish I was taller
Ideal height is 6'5
Op is right, being average height is not enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I hate having a 7,4x5,2 cock, yes it is better than having 6x4,6, but some people have 8x6,i hate it:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I actually understand it. As men we just know that bigger is better, we won't be satisfied. being top 20% and complaining is still not comparable to being the lower 40% and complaining

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad and Deleted member 9355
Wear lifts while you’re outside and you’re above average.

5'9, never feel inferior.

I guess, 5’10 would suck for guys with dead average or ugly faces. But legit manletism is hell in terms of people respecting you.

Yh. Why are u not using lifts though? PM me pics of ur outfit and I can give advice.