guys above 5'8 should never cry about height

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
I dont think a lot of you realize how brutal getting heightmogged by women is, even more so ones that are good-looking. At 5'8 with shoes you are safe from this for the most part with the taller foids being your height or slightly above but the odds you see them are slim

Everyone rambles on about "muh tiktok whore said 6'5 only" but in real daily life getting heigthmogged by women is more ropefuel. I hate seeing 5'10 fags go 'ERMMM IF ONLY I WAS 6FT" as if 2 inches would make a difference. The gap between 5'6 and 5'9 is the largest life wise.

for westerncels btw inb4 annoying eurocels thinking every nigga lives in the netherlands

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, Xtra, bloomercel and 13 others
I dont think a lot of you realize how brutal getting heightmogged by women is, even more so ones that are good-looking. At 5'8 with shoes you are safe from this for the most part with the taller foids being your height or slightly above but the odds you see them are slim

Everyone rambles on about "muh tiktok whore said 6'5 only" but in real daily life getting heigthmogged by women is more ropefuel. I hate seeing 5'10 fags go 'ERMMM IF ONLY I WAS 6FT" as if 2 inches would make a difference. The gap between 5'6 and 5'9 is the largest life wise.

for westerncels btw inb4 annoying eurocels thinking every nigga lives in the netherlands
Not just Netherlands, in Europe you have to be at least 6 feet to not feel like a manlet

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BitchBoy and Aero
Not just Netherlands, in Europe you have to be at least 6 feet to not feel like a manlet
I littarly said inb4 eurocels bro netherlands was the example :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, seethe and reek
I agree thr gap between 5'5 and 5'8 is huge too
My friend is 5'5 he gets sht on for his height im 5'8 still manlet but nobody called me short but i feel short

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, tombradylover, Ryan and 2 others
I feel short at 6-6'1 wym?
Height halo starts at 6'3 bare

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Recessed Life
im 5'9 barefoot and get called short

3 inches under the avg and you can't step foot outside without lifts on

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
  • Hmm...
Reactions: seethe
I feel short at 6-6'1 wym?
either a retard who thinks he's 6ft when he's not or your looking at the tops of heads when you should be looking at eye level

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and bloomercel
either a retard who thinks he's 6ft when he's not or your looking at the tops of heads when you should be looking at eye level
legit 6' even on bad day

5’9 in SEA, 5’10 in NEA, 5’11 in the US, 5’10 in southern Europe, 6’ in Western Europe, 6’1 in nordic countries
Cope nigger

• Ugh..

agreed mostly, height alone will only cause inceldom if you are like 5'2, being 5'6-5'9 wont do it
same way ugly alone wont cause inceldom unless you literally look like elephant man

• +1

What's your height bhai?

Weirdly NL is a place I never felt I was getting mogged, because yeah its prob the only place I felt short (as well as Paris but that was cos of the BBCs, the white guys I generally heightmogged, and Paris is 90% BBC), but at same tike I noticed all the men were lanklets and had very bad lower third and eye area. They also seemed quite estrogenic.

• +1

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
Jo

:feelskek::feelskek: I take shits bigger than you dumb rat
Cuck faggot incel your women are laughing at you while I slay

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and tombradylover

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
Jo

:feelskek::feelskek: I take shits bigger than you dumb rat
This dude is really 5'3"?????

Ok now that explains a lot

• JFL
Reactions: seethe, 0S4MA and sub5c3l

5'10 actually

What's your height bhai?
5'8 I do get heightmogged by men by an average of around 2-4 inches but its not enough to be mad about. Im getting air maxes and 1 inch lifts to fraud 6ft :lul:

at 5'8 you can easily fraud 5'10, the 5'10 guys are fruading 6ft and so forth
Bro I'm 5'8.5 myself and it's hard to fraud, at most you can one inch without getting caught and developing chronic scolyosis

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
5'8 I do get heightmogged by men by an average of around 2-4 inches but its not enough to be mad about. Im getting air maxes and 1 inch lifts to fraud 6ft :lul:
Which air maxes??

Bro I'm 5'8.5 myself and it's hard to fraud, at most you can one inch without getting caught and developing chronic scolyosis
if your 5'8.5 just wear nike air maxes and tell people you are 5'10, if the issue is everyone around you being taller pretty much 5'9-5'10 in shoes isn't a comically short height

slaying Manila sewers rodents?
Slaying your whore mother we both know your women are the most degen whores cucking your race faggot

• JFL
if your 5'8.5 just wear nike air maxes and tell people you are 5'10, if the issue is everyone around you being taller pretty much 5'9-5'10 in shoes isn't a comically short height
No they arent, in fact for my location it's a pretty decent height

You must be cautious while lying tho, a 5'7 girl called me out once

• +1
You must be cautious while lying tho, a 5'7 girl called me out once
yeah its best not to lie in front of people super near your height, if anything I avoid mentioning it and just let how I appear in shoes do the talking.

Ive never been asked online but if I was id say 5'10 since that is only 0.5- 1 inch off from my real height while in shoes

Slaying your whore mother we both know your women are the most degen whores cucking your race faggot
What race dumb fag? Your SEA monkey untermesch family is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots, I’d sqush your 4’11 runt of a father like a bug, and your whore shitskin deformed whore 4’5 of a mother is in a fucking brothel taking 10 dicks daily you literal subhuman rape mutt hang yourself

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
What race dumb fag? Your SEA monkey untermesch family is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots, I’d sqush your 4’11 runt of a father like a bug, and your whore brown shitskin deformed whore 4’5 of a mother is in a fucking brothel taking 10 dicks daily you literal subhuman rape mutt hang yourself
Nice essay faggot too bad I’m not reading cucknigger

I
What race dumb fag? Your SEA monkey untermesch family is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots, I’d sqush your 4’11 runt of a father like a bug, and your whore shitskin deformed whore 4’5 of a mother is in a fucking brothel taking 10 dicks daily you literal subhuman rape mutt hang yourself
I mog you

I’d fucking squash you rodent how does it feel getting mogged by primary school students daily:feelskek::feelskek:
You wouldn’t squash shit white faggot we all know you’re the softest race alive, i’d kill you cuck just like your mother when she cheated on your father with a nigger

6ft or death

5'9.5 in shoes and it's so brutal out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back