Anyone else hates dominant women?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
You know, the type of women that look and behave overly masculine, alot of female teachers and especially gym teachers are like this, they basically lack any type of feminity there is.

Women like these are the worst and should be avoided at any costs, I'm low prenatal T and even I want a woman to SUBMIT TO ME if I had a girlfriend. Nothing disgusts and puts me off more than a woman that thinks she's the one ''in charge'' and not submitting.

They submit to chad in LTR's btw or guys they're attracted to in general, most of the times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3328, SikKunt and 1 other person
I just spark them in their jaws and send them to A&E

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
ye l also don't like that shit
Feminists are usually like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ye l also don't like that shit
Feminists are usually like this
Yeah feminists/sjws are like this most of the time, typical. Actually it's pretty interesting to note that one study done on scandinavian feminists noticed a lower 2d4d ratio among them (Higher prenatal T)

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Nah, just the obese ones

They’re all submissive in bed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xit
It depends. I'd say I hate arrogance more than anything else.

• +1
Yikes.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
The females are the true alpha males out of every group in modern western society. You cannot knock them out and cannot even insult them too much while they can basically do anything they please

• +1
Reactions: xit
The females are the true alpha males out of every group in modern western society. You cannot knock them out and cannot even insult them too much while they can basically do anything they please
Seems a bit like a meme tbh, most people these days seem to agree that if a woman hits you you can hit her back.

Legit

He could've hit easily but decided not to lmao, that's just 1 video. Just a few weeks ago someone posted a vid of a boy hitting a girl back and her crying like a little slut bitch. Seen tons of videos like that like the 1 with the black kid hitting the cringy white girl.

He could've hit easily but decided not to lmao, that's just 1 video. Just a few weeks ago someone posted a vid of a boy hitting a girl back and her crying like a little slut bitch. Seen tons of videos like that like the 1 with the black kid hitting the cringy white girl.
I agree I just linked that for lols

• Love it
yeah its super annoying but they are the ones who want to be put in their place the most

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 685
Anyone else hates women?

• +1
You know, the type of women that look and behave overly masculine, alot of female teachers and especially gym teachers are like this, they basically lack any type of feminity there is.

Women like these are the worst and should be avoided at any costs, I'm low prenatal T and even I want a woman to SUBMIT TO ME if I had a girlfriend. Nothing disgusts and puts me off more than a woman that thinks she's the one ''in charge'' and not submitting.

They submit to chad in LTR's btw or guys they're attracted to in general, most of the times.
Fuck them, they are the worst actually. idk if you are familiar with psycho. like they want revenge on you so bad, and then they hate you so much because you were straightforward told her ded in the eyes, that she's slut YUCK 🤬
Anyone else hates women?
Like why would i?
They’re all submissive in bed
... To a chad

• +1