Anyone Else HATES Nazis?

@TechnoBoss da bbc finna gets me or sum shiet

Nigga a bbc would beat the shit out of you😂your socially awkward and have no friends and your only cope is that "no way a black dude fucks more women then me!" But if your so brave record yourself saying nigga to a grown black man and let me see you on the news, your brain needs rewiring this might be why your a social outcast women can smell the incel and awkwardness from you.

Nigga a bbc would beat the shit out of you😂your socially awkward and have no friends and your only cope is that "no way a black dude fucks more women then me!" But if your so brave record yourself saying nigga to a grown black man and let me see you on the news, your brain needs rewiring this might be why your a social outcast women can smell the incel and awkwardness from you.
B498CDED F465 4C77 AA4C A23CD53AA01B

Just fucking LOL if you think I’m reading that

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Only jfl is the pathetic existence you call your life I almost feel sympathy but ignore this and keep scrolling your threads lil boy
Narrow it down to three sentences and I’ll read nigger. But wtv keep larping on the internet you faggot!

Narrow it down to three sentences and I’ll read nigger. But wtv keep larping on the internet you faggot!
Ok subhuman your life is pathetic there you go 😂 whats unbelievable me getting more pussy then a depressed subhuman yeah ok

Ok subhuman your life is pathetic there you go 😂 whats unbelievable me getting more pussy then a depressed subhuman yeah ok
Whatever you say. Maybe slaying more shaniquas that me! But jfl if you think an attractive white women smells the same air as you

Whatever you say. Maybe slaying more shaniquas that me! But jfl if you think an attractive white women smells the same air as you
This might be a news flash since you been stuck In your chair rotting here so long but most young white women don't adopt your incel mindset care as long as your tall and attractive😂

• JFL
Reactions: RftH
This might be a news flash since you been stuck In your chair rotting here so long but most young white women don't adopt your incel mindset care as long as your tall and attractive😂
And you’re neither so cope