Anyone else here uses alcohol as "cheat" for fast bloat reduction?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Im on a low carb low sodium diet which reduces bloat but with alcohol its like a cheat code. No matter how bloated im one day. One night of fairly heavy drinking (around 3 liters of dark beer) and next day im bloat free. I've more than once went to party on unusual days because I had some reunion or shit next day and I had some bloat to get rid of from past salty meals, just as a "fast" way to kill that bloat.

Im always hearing about how drinking makes you bloated next day but strangely for me its the opposite.

I prefer coffee/caffienated drinks. Does the same thing as alcohol since they're both diuretics that get rid of excess water.

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol
I prefer coffee/caffienated drinks. Does the same thing as alcohol since they're both diuretics that get rid of excess water.

Yes I drink lots of coffee and tea. They are effective but alcohol is like 100% assured effectiveness somehow. I wish I found an equal non alcoholic substitute that I could use every day to stay always at my best.

Alcohol dehydrates you, hence the reduction of facial bloat if you have water retention in your face area.

Not good for the long term tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Alcohol dehydrates you, hence the reduction of facial bloat if you have water retention in your face area.

Not good for the long term tho.

Yea I only use it for "emergencies" in which my diet fails to kill the bloat fast enough (I skip diet once a week and thats where the bloat usually comes from)

How long have you been on this diet and when did you start to notice reduced facial bloat.

How long have you been on this diet and when did you start to notice reduced facial bloat.
Im on that diet since around 7 months now. Most of its progress went around the first 3 months. I started noticing changes after 2 weeks.

just megadose magnesium bro

same effect

take 800mg + everyday

ded srs

just megadose magnesium bro

same effect

take 800mg + everyday

ded srs
Is this legit? Is it expensive? Does it have sevondary effrcts or is it safe to megadose on it?

Is this legit? Is it expensive? Does it have sevondary effrcts or is it safe to megadose on it?

worst that can happen is that you have to shit a lot which is very unlikely though

magnesium is cheap af bro

Wait is this for real? Allways feel good about myself when looking in the mirror after a heavy night of drinking. This explains it for sure.

Wait is this for real? Allways feel good about myself when looking in the mirror after a heavy night of drinking. This explains it for sure.
Yea aeems legit. I ve recovered from very bad bloat days in a single night to full face leanness trough drinking beer

I never really noticed that.
I need to drink more often.

Yeah it's legit but obviously not good longterm, honestly man I was on this low carb/sodium 4 litres of water a day for a while and I would go out and although my jaw and cheekbones were unreal I still wouldn't get a girl, now i've been bulking and not caring about carbs/sodium and i've got some muscle on me I pretty much always get a girl, anyway not gonna lie the diet makes the face look better!

I do find sodium to be the worst for it though, I feel if I started worrying about my jawline etc again I will cut sodium out and more than likely would look as good as before, I don't think carbs are that bad for your face.

Im on a low carb low sodium diet

Hmm1

That is good but maybe if you kicked the alcohol you wouldn't have such varying bloat days.

Alcohol retains water, scientific fact. Drink much water, don't drink alcohol, sleep a lot, no bloat.

You like alcohol too much. When I go to bars in Japan I'm only ordering soda.

As part of BoyMaxxing no alcohol as it ages bad.

Yes I drink lots of coffee and tea. They are effective but alcohol is like 100% assured effectiveness somehow. I wish I found an equal non alcoholic substitute that I could use every day to stay always at my best.

I would not recommend tea, how diuretics is good? You want to keep drinking water so your body doesn't feel the need to retain it anymore from having so much, not keep pissing it away.

But tea is good for YouthMaxxing, I would not recommend western tea.

Only green tea.

View attachment 4501

That is good but maybe if you kicked the alcohol you wouldn't have such varying bloat days.

Alcohol retains water, scientific fact. Drink much water, don't drink alcohol, sleep a lot, no bloat.

You like alcohol too much. When I go to bars in Japan I'm only ordering soda.

As part of BoyMaxxing no alcohol as it ages bad.

I would not recommend tea, how diuretics is good? You want to keep drinking water so your body doesn't feel the need to retain it anymore from having so much, not keep pissing it away.

But tea is good for YouthMaxxing, I would not recommend western tea.

Only green tea.

How is the club scene in japan?

Also I drink lots of water too. 2 liters a day or so at least.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
How is the club scene in japan?

Also I drink lots of water too. 2 liters a day or so at least.

Happy12

I drink around 100oz of water a day. 2 liters roughly 68oz but I only know American measurements.

Club scene very bad. Gaijin only bars and clubs for us. I think enough girls to go around so not so bad though.

Club scene better in China, my Chinese friend told me no gweilo only bars/clubs all are welcome over there.

Japan only Asian country with such restrictions some establishments refuse service to gaijins.

View attachment 4710

I drink around 100oz of water a day. 2 liters roughly 68oz but I only know American measurements.

Club scene very bad. Gaijin only bars and clubs for us. I think enough girls to go around so not so bad though.

Club scene better in China, my Chinese friend told me no gweilo only bars/clubs all are welcome over there.

Japan only Asian country with such restrictions some establishments refuse service to gaijins.
32jujkC.jpg

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Zesto
View attachment 4710

So whites are not allowed in japanese clubs?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
So whites are not allowed in japanese clubs?

Even Asians like me may not be welcome.

Best to stick to establishments that cater to foreigners, they're are lots of Japanese girls that go to them as well.

Yet yakuza owns and runs all clubs and bars in Japan. Some not open to foreigners and could be troublesome if entered.

Safest to procure gaijin catering venues in Shibuya and Roppongi.

Somber1

I sleep with my dakimakura, yes.

Japanese invented them for people like me, what arab has to offer but goat to sleep with?

Dude, this is a great discovery. I drank alot last nite and woke up with a thinner face. Thanks for the tip.

Dude, this is a great discovery. I drank alot last nite and woke up with a thinner face. Thanks for the tip.
Yea just dont abuse it everyday. Its a cheat after all, only use it for emergencies in which you need a leaner face asap for the next day

Desk job. For me at least, it was going from being an active person to sitting at a desk for 9 hours a day with 2+ hrs sitting in a car for the commute. Sitting all day does wonders for your figure.

• +1
Reactions: VST and Zesto