Anyone else look ugly after MK677?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
For some reason, MK677 improves my video gaming skills, I hit a way higher rank than ever before thanks to MK677, but the thing is it makes my face bloated and ugly af, and so whenever I take it, I'm afraid to go outside and shit. I swear some days I look so good, and then MK677 makes me look completely retarded.

Also, I took MK677 for 2 months, and my family said I look different, they said I look more masculine, but idk if that's a good thing because I've been called cute a lot of times before and so it was like my brand and thing, and now I ruined it with MK677, I look like some cute tranny. Is it possible for MK677 to change face this much with just 2 months 12.5 mg dose? No way it changed my face this hard that my family notice.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, pppokerface, zura and 4 others
never began for videogamingcels

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deleted member 67558
For some reason, MK677 improves my video gaming skills, I hit a way higher rank than ever before thanks to MK677, but the thing is it makes my face bloated and ugly af, and so whenever I take it, I'm afraid to go outside and shit. I swear some days I look so good, and then MK677 makes me look completely retarded.

Also, I took MK677 for 2 months, and my family said I look different, they said I look more masculine, but idk if that's a good thing because I've been called cute a lot of times before and so it was like my brand and thing, and now I ruined it with MK677, I look like some cute tranny. Is it possible for MK677 to change face this much with just 2 months 12.5 mg dose? No way it changed my face this hard that my family notice.
Probably mandible gains
it can also turn your soft tissues ogre-y too.

Probably mandible gains
it can also turn your soft tissues ogre-y too.
I think my ears and nose grew, idk, is mk677 strong enough to do that for 2 months daily consumption at 12.5 mg?

New copypasta just dropped:feelskek:

Looking more 'masculine' at 23 is actually normal.. you're gonna lose your baby face and get less 'cute' anyways. Even Chico lost his cuteness and got more maculine.. You nmight have to capitalise on this. Start by taking K2 MK-7 supplements with either plenty of sunlight or paired with D3. Watch the magic happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and GlamGuru
You guys are such dummies for thinking this scam substance will do anything for you, let alone change your face at all. Holy hell you guys are acting like you're blasting legitimate HGH for like 10yrs straight.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, pppokerface and Deleted member 67558
niggas on this forum will believe anything mk677 is a meme
You guys are such dummies for thinking this scam substance will do anything for you, let alone change your face at all. Holy hell you guys are acting like you're blasting legitimate HGH for like 10yrs straight.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Deleted member 67558
I swear to god though, MK677 made my gaming skills way better. I don't know if I'm deficient in GH or something, but yeah.
I climbed from top 5000 out of 2 million players to like 1000+, and I was hardstuck before.

No way GH just randomly improve my cognition, must be some sort of deficiency?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and shalomnigga
You are 23 and you are worried that you are becoming more masculine instead of cute? Are you gay?

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull
yes, mk677 can cause bloating due to HGH increase, it will go away once u stop but if it concerns u just drop the dose to like 10-15mgs

But it improved his gaming skills!!! :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 67558 and TechnoBoss

Yea jus fat and chubby face for me. Clear skin tho and feeling good mentally. Once ur off u should be fine 👍

i tried it. It made me hungry all the time andy dick won’t get hard after I stopped using it.