Anyone else love the idea of experimenting with genetics

D

Dylan

Diamond
Like experimenting with genetic recombination. Just breed a bunch of bitches of all races and in between. phenos, heights, builds, see what comes out. What mogs, what doesn't. Have any of you ever seen the show ''The 100''? In one of the latter seasons, they have a planet where time goes much faster than on the other. They send people there to serve their ''prison'' sentence, which is really just being let free into the woods for decades. Then they're called back, and it'll only have been a minute on the main planet. Wish I could do something like that, call them back at like 18 and see if they mog or not

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, EzikoIsHere and HTN_Mentalcel
eh not really cuz I already roughly know what the outcomes are gonna be, breeding with non whites will just reduce give my offspring a bunch of fitness penalties, I rather experiment with embryo selection and gene editing, instead of pointless shit like what you described.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, optimisticzoomer, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
eh not really cuz I already roughly know what the outcomes are gonna be, breeding with non whites will just reduce give my offspring a bunch of fitness penalties, I rather experiment with embryo selection and gene editing, instead of pointless shit like what you described.
How is it pointless? I don't see how it's pointless. What YOU described seems pointless.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
How is it pointless? I don't see how it's pointless. What YOU described seems pointless.
you're fucking retarded then idk what to tell you.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Imretarded?
you're fucking retarded then idk what to tell you.
You're a worthless user but I had to mention I caged at the cage react's username in the context of what you said

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Dylan
I'm a scientist. I'll fuck lots of different types of white women and see what happens.

I'll eventually get 20 mogger sons who will lead my armies and unify humanity.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Cumskin all you need to do is creampie bitches

You're a worthless user but I had to mention I caged at the cage react's username in the context of what you said
dude read about genetic fitness before you try and sound smart on the internet again

Like even if the kid's subhuman or ethnic it's going to have MY features in part and that's exciting you know? Or a chad with my influences. It'd be so interesting Idk

No. Because its about enviroment just as much. Unless you have no life u cant fully control their enviroment its survival of the fittest

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah i got plans like this, i wanna fuck every race apart from gooks, ill be like thanos collecting the infinity stones. There are african regions where foids are like 6"5+, then i can have mogger sons lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Dylan
dude read about genetic fitness before you try and sound smart on the internet again
Sound smart on the internet? I disclosed a fetish and mentioned a popular TV show and you thought I was trying to sound smart?

Autism?

Yeah i got plans like this, i wanna fuck every race apart from gooks, ill be like thanos collecting the infinity stones. There are african regions where foids are like 6"5+, then i can have mogger sons lmao.
I want to fuck the gooks too. Every race no exceptions. Subhumans or moggers. they all need to be bred

• JFL
Like even if the kid's subhuman or ethnic it's going to have MY features in part and that's exciting you know? Or a chad with my influences. It'd be so interesting Idk
Yes as a pajeet i want to breed with red indian, Amazonian and mullato foids the most

No. Because its about enviroment just as much. Unless you have no life u cant fully control their enviroment its survival of the fittest
Environment means jack shit in looks

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and HTN_Mentalcel
I want to fuck the gooks too. Every race no exceptions. Subhumans or moggers. they all need to be bred
Nah i dont wanna purposefully make subhumans, gl reproducing with gooks though they got like a 0.7 reproduction rate per women, legit the lowest in the world because they want to muhhh study or sum shit.

Attachments

• images (56).jpeg
    images (56).jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I'm a scientist. I'll fuck lots of different types of white women and see what happens.

I'll eventually get 20 mogger sons who will lead my armies and unify humanity.
View attachment 2955984
Why do they have to be white? I know those will mog but i'm curious as to the non-moggers too. Perhaps i'll get some surprise mog mix. Who knows.

Nah if your rich you can pull it off and give them a good enviromen, just spam animal products and thats enough, its cheap in the 3rd world. Getting money aint easy though lmao.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Why do they have to be white? I know those will mog but i'm curious as to the non-moggers too. Perhaps i'll get some surprise mog mix. Who knows.
Why would I mix with uglier populations?

Nah i dont wanna purposefully make subhumans, gl reproducing with gooks though they got like a 0.7 reproduction rate per women, legit the lowest in the world because they want to muhhh study or sum shit.
I actually had this SEA chick that wanted kids, i was 18 and she was 17 at the time. She was virgin and wanted kids at 23 tho. Eventually i managed to get that down to 19. I broke up with her because of how boring the relationship was though, she never wanted to meet. Crazy to think i could've had a subhuman spawn by now because she was like 5'2'' and very skinny and literal bone arms

• +1
I mean your a man you can reproduce with as many women as you want lmao

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Why would I mix with uglier populations?
Idk about you but i'm obsessed with myself enough to care more about how my genetics are expressed along other genetics rather than having good offspring

I mean your a man you can reproduce with as many women as you want lmao
true, but I mean in the sense of testing genetics, his experiment is redundant

true, but I mean in the sense of testing genetics, his experiment is redundant
How? It's easy. All you have to do is cum in pussy. That's infinitely more fun than some stupid science.

When you getting out of prison, i would meet up im in the uk too

When you getting out of prison, i would meet up im in the uk too
Chances are I won't be allowed back into the UK unless I get some sort of release inside the UK

• So Sad
It doesn't, you're a curry, quiet your tone in my presence.
When a dalit says something so stupid that you have to hit em with the Indo-Aryan stare

Attachments

• 67300.webp
    67300.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 0
Idk about you but i'm obsessed with myself enough to care more about how my genetics are expressed along other genetics rather than having good offspring
Why would I mix with east asians? I already have good zygos and eye area and my forward grown maxila will only be reduced by mixing with them.

Black people lack good brow development and have crap noses. Although they do have good forward growth but I already have that.

All of the above have worse colouring than me.

The only group that could possibly upgrade my genes is hallstatt nordics since they also have good bones, soft features and even have good eye colour which I lack.

Chances are I won't be allowed back into the UK unless I get some sort of release inside the UK
Are you a anglocel?

Why would I mix with east asians? I already have good zygos and eye area and my forward grown maxila will only be reduced by mixing with them.

Black people lack good brow development and have crap noses. Although they do have good forward growth but I already have that.

All of the above have worse colouring than me.

The only group that could possibly upgrade my genes is hallstatt nordics since they also have good bones, soft features and even have good eye colour which I lack.
True but the offspring mogging is just a bonus to me. I just want to see what comes out of the cum i deposit in a pussy for curiosity reasons

and u larp as a smart user
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I volunteer to breed with all the bitches for science

I volunteer to breed with all the bitches for science
Me too but i have quite a unique pheno and great features, just unideal ratios on them. So i think it'd be really interesting to see how they'd be expressed in offspring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back