Anyone else notice how girls are friendlier to you when you’re with a girl?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I practically never hang out with women but on the extremely rare occasions that I do, every girl is friendlier to me. Like, I was at the library with someone I’m cool with and the young, college-aged girl who works there butts into the conversation I’m having because I can’t remember the name of something and we’ve never spoken to this girl before. Or other girls or women just smiling or looking at you, et cetera? This never happens when I’m alone. :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Clavicular, edodalic29 and 15 others
It's because you're more approachable when with a girl so other girls will come up to you especially if you're above 6/10

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I practically never hang out with women but on the extremely rare occasions that I do, every girl is friendlier to me. Like, I was at the library with someone I’m cool with and the young, college-aged girl who works there butts into the conversation I’m having because I can’t remember the name of something and we’ve never spoken to this girl before. Or other girls or women just smiling or looking at you, et cetera? This never happens when I’m alone. :feelscry:
Yes they view it as social proof you are not a threat. They will either give you looks (for one reason or another) or view you as a complete non threat (in a good way not like a baby but someone who isn't a rapist RR dark triad BVLL)

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Autismcel, MoggerGaston and 5 others
It's because you're more approachable when with a girl so other girls will come up to you especially if you're above 6/10
I’m like 2/10 so it’s funny. The girl I was with was objectively good-looking. She told me dudes are hitting on her constantly. 💀

• +1
Reactions: wsada, n9wiff and <6PSLcel
They assume you're not going to hit on them if you're with another girl

practically never hang out with women but on the extremely rare occasions that I do, every girl is friendlier to me.
It's because they know you have a big cock. You should whip your cock off in front of girls and make evil Sukuna face like this

Fcce92b6dd2ebb5259426a424a6f983d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Autismcel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
Yes they view it as social proof you are not a threat. They will either give you looks (for one reason or another) or view you as a complete non threat (in a good way not like a baby but someone who isn't a rapist RR dark triad BVLL)
But you get this kind of treatment with or without a girl just because you’re a chadlite, right? Like even when you’re alone this positive stuff happens, no?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Never happens to me:feelswhy:
Realistically, it’s just a social proof that you’re not a threat.

But you get this kind of treatment with or without a girl just because you’re a chadlite, right? Like even when you’re alone this positive stuff happens, no?
Eh kind of. When I walk around with a woman I see a difference though. When I'm alone yeah they aren't scared/put off because I think I have high trust features but I feel like women as though are much more likely to want to interact with us/me because of the dynamic. I don't know how to explain it because I don't see it in action that often when I'm around women but women just feel like they act nicer to me.

Well, it's just that they're less likely to be rude to you if you're with another girl. You might be her brother or something. Girls are always way more apprehensive about directly insulting other girls, or indirectly doing it by being rude to someone they care about. For them it's way more ugly to directly bicker with another girl than it is with a dude. Harder to disengage from a situation like that and not feel like an ass.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I agree, normally girls dont even want to talk to me but when I was with my first ever friend who is a girl, 2 girls just randomly started speaking to me and i got the other ones snap

Otherwise no way I could have ever even been able to say a word to them

Having a foid as your friend is underrated and makes it easier to talk and approach to girls

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
I really don’t. If you’re ever in Rotterdam then let me know you can see me for yourself.
Rotterdam. The perfect city for us offtopic rotters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Michael Myers
Well, it's just that they're less likely to be rude to you if you're with another girl. You might be her brother or something. Girls are always way more apprehensive about directly insulting other girls, or indirectly doing it by being rude to someone they care about. For them it's way more ugly to directly bicker with another girl than it is with a dude. Harder to disengage from a situation like that and not feel like an ass.
Interesting take bhai.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lefty Rankin
I agree, normally girls dont even want to talk to me but when I was with my first ever friend who is a girl, 2 girls just randomly started speaking to me and i got the other ones snap

Otherwise no way I could have ever even been able to say a word to them

Having a foid as your friend is underrated and makes it easier to talk and approach to girls
Yes, exactly! Women are your biggest wingmen. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Because being with a girl is signalling to other girls that in the midst of 100s of retards hitting on her she can spend time with yoy

• +1
Because being with a girl is signalling to other girls that in the midst of 100s of retards hitting on her she can spend time with yoy
Funny you mention that because she told me so many dudes were hitting on her when she was alone.

Yeah I remember I went to Disneyland with my dad and girls looked at me like I was an ugly smelly piece of horse shit but when I went there with my girl, they chatted to us and said aw what a cute couple and were nice

Yeah I remember I went to Disneyland with my dad and girls looked at me like I was an ugly smelly piece of horse shit but when I went there with my girl, they chatted to us and said aw what a cute couple and were nice
Aw that’s so sweet. :feelsautistic:

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Brag post

Blud is fakecel

Delete my .is and .org account I am gone from this world.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
JFL cope more. I practically hung out once only. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
JFL cope more. I practically hung out once only. :feelscry:
Life mogs me to oblivion, going ER on this ethnic slum :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They probably think if you are with a girl you are "vetted out and that if you are ugly and loner you are assumed a creep?

• +1
Life mogs me to oblivion, going ER on this ethnic slum :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They probably think if you are with a girl you are "vetted out and that if you are ugly and loner you are assumed a creep?
Exactly my thoughts. When you’re with a girl they think nothing is wrong with you since you got a good-looking girl with you, but if you’re alone they’ll be like “see, he’s alone because he’s ugly, a loner and thus a creep.”

• +1
I’ve been doing it too much plus you don’t have your own life anymore. :feelswah:
This is your life now really. But you shouldn't be sad, you contributed more to society more than 99 percent with being a moderator here. You goota think about the bigger picture too

• JFL
This is your life now really. But you shouldn't be sad, you contributed more to society more than 99 percent with being a moderator here. You goota think about the bigger picture too
Nobody knows I’m a .org moderator irl. :feelscry:

• So Sad
No, I've never noticed that because I don't hang out with girls

No, I've never noticed that because I don't hang out with girls
Neither do I. Normally anyway. That’s why I can tell the difference. It’s like day and night.

• +1
Neither do I. Normally anyway. That’s why I can tell the difference. It’s like day and night.
What is your current life situation? Are you at uni? If so how are you affording to live

Nobody knows I’m a .org moderator irl. :feelscry:
Imagine if they knew

My Indian bvll would be surrounded by Dutch Goddesses

💁‍♂️ "Ughhh this guy asked for unban after promising he'll stay away for a month. Perma-ban if he wastes my time again"

💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️ " Omgeee he's so powerful and high social hierarchy and status "

🙋‍♂️ " Ughh this guy is spamming me to rate his cock again "

🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️ " Omgee he is literally an online father figure, daddy material :love::love::love: "

• JFL
Imagine if they knew

My Indian bvll would be surrounded by Dutch Goddesses

💁‍♂️ "Ughhh this guy asked for unban after promising he'll stay away for a month. Perma-ban if he wastes my time again"

💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️ " Omgeee he's so powerful and high social hierarchy and status "

🙋‍♂️ " Ughh this guy is spamming me to rate his cock again "

🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️ " Omgee he is literally an online father figure, daddy material :love::love::love: "
Mirin creativity bhai. Perks of living in Bharat because western world turns you into a mindless drone. :feelscry:

• JFL
Mirin creativity bhai. Perks of living in Bharat because western world turns you into a mindless drone. :feelscry:
I live in SEA I'm actually Indian and Chinese mutt

But thanks bhai :p

• Woah
I live in SEA I'm actually Indian and Chinese mutt

But thanks bhai :p
My bad. Mogs me hard. Living there mogs living here. You stand more chance as a browncel.

• Love it
yes, girls see you as more attractive when you have a gf or they see you are good with girls. (even though you're not but it just looks like it)

• +1
yes, girls see you as more attractive when you have a gf or they see you are good with girls. (even though you're not but it just looks like it)
Do you think this effect is more amplified if the girl in question is good-looking and fogs many?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH