anyone else purely driven by revenge, hate and anger?

P

pslgod3000

Iron
i wanna get rich, ripped and famous just to mog others and make others regret mistreating me and girls breaking up/curving me.

i want to take other guys‘ girls or even wife’s. i want to mog them by being ripped and rich. especially the popular types that didn’t invite me to their parties and shit.

i have given up on love. i used to dream of finding a girl and starting a family, but now i just want to break the hearts of these shallow dumb girls. like once i’ve ascended i just want to make girls cry themselves to sleep for me, because of how toxic i am. like take their virginity then ghost them type shit.

i want everyone to feel the pain i had most of my life.

i know they wouldn’t have wanted me without me sacrificing my life to ascending, so that will be my revenge.

still feel a bit bad for becoming this way, but it is really 99% of what drives me nowadays.

do you feel like this, too? i believe it’s the high IQ non-lazy version of going ER.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, gigell, standardcel and 1 other person
Nope

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
interesting post, you might want to try converting to islam

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 66930 and northern mogger

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Same tbh. All I mostly feel is anger.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
lol youre so oblivious

They never showed any mercy to me so they won’t have none aswell

i feel you as i myself and other friends used to think this way but if your plan is formed on the basis of hatred pettiness and malice, it is doomed to backfire long term. only love wins in the end not hatred and bitterness which is corrosive. For now in the state of consciousness you’re in, you may proceed but just remember what i’ve said, and in the future you will likely outgrow this way of thinking realizing there’s a better way

use the fuel to drive you higher and become your best version absolutely. but let your success do all the revenge, no need to hurt anyone else beyond that.

Trust me that you will lose in the end if your desire is to hurt others. And if you don’t lose material wealth you will lose your internal sense of peace and happiness.

I wish you the best, may you accomplish all your dreams while learning to forgive and let go of bitterness

you can do it!

i advise you to read some of these short books with so much wisdom to help you realize the way to proceed and prosper not just externally but within your heart
https://james-allen.in1woord.nl

Last edited: