Anyone else sad about tooth extractions?

NeverHadFriends

NeverHadFriends

Don't Tell Me What To Do!!
I got 11 tooth extractions as a child, granted some years apart. 4 from top row, 4 from bottom row and 3 other teeth I can't really remember

Long/sad story short I went from having a normal sized palate with straight teeth and a short midface to having a narrow palate and a long face in general which for me is not a good look. Bonus: crooked teeth, I was NOT born with crooked teeth.

Even my family member told me I used to look "nicer" when we were little, and it's true I used to have my God-given natural face and modern orthodontics ruined my face and now here I am in my late teens loathing my existence thinking about how everything could've been and that one more thing in my life is worse because of decisions OTHERS made, not me.

But I know I'm not alone in this, tell me your story too so we can all be sad together. Lmao

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, elzde95, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
idk but i was born missing like 5 teeth naturally, and i got my 2 incisors on my lower jaw removed because they remained baby teeth... now they are closing the gaps with braces and now i have to cope with long midface and small palate

I got 11 tooth extractions as a child, granted some years apart. 4 from top row, 4 from bottom row and 3 other teeth I can't really remember

Long/sad story short I went from having a normal sized palate with straight teeth and a short midface to having a narrow palate and a long face in general which for me is not a good look. Bonus: crooked teeth, I was NOT born with crooked teeth.

Even my family member told me I used to look "nicer" when we were little, and it's true I used to have my God-given natural face and modern orthodontics ruined my face and now here I am in my late teens loathing my existence thinking about how everything could've been and that one more thing in my life is worse because of decisions OTHERS made, not me.

But I know I'm not alone in this, tell me your story too so we can all be sad together. Lmao
They destroyed me too don’t worry

I haven’t had any extractions and I’m still narrow palate and recessed with impacted wisdom teeth. It doesn’t matter, genetics are law.

My father saved me by being a cheap ass. The Dentist tried to tell him he could see by the x-ray my teeth were going to grow in wrong and I needed one extraction and braces and my dad told him we will get back on that when I see how they start growing out. And of course they didn't do what the dentist was claiming was going to happen without that work.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
it could be worse. you could be old

I'm sad for you, BhaiCel.

i never had extractions yet i'm recessed

I haven’t had any extractions and I’m still narrow palate and recessed with impacted wisdom teeth. It doesn’t matter, genetics are law.
Some of us have good genes though, you're using anecdotal evidence

My father saved me by being a cheap ass. The Dentist tried to tell him he could see by the x-ray my teeth were going to grow in wrong and I needed one extraction and braces and my dad told him we will get back on that when I see how they start growing out. And of course they didn't do what the dentist was claiming was going to happen without that work.
Lucky you

wtf nigga do you even have any teeth left?

legit half of your palate is gone