Anyone else stuck on HS?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
After going to college and while in it, nothing really interesting happened. I spent most of the time in my house studying and the classes were very forgettable. The only important thing that happened was going out with a girl and even her I met when I was 15.

I would still listen to the songs I listened in HS, watch the same shit I did in HS, and every time I talked with people, the stories or the subjects I would bring up were from 2006-2013. I legit didn't have anything memorable after that.

I remember about 70% of the stuff I talked about with my oneitis were from HS days. Like we talked about the fashions of 2007-2009, the emo movement, the music at the time like Linkin Park and Tokyo Hotel, stories from HS, the enduction exams we took on our final year. I legit didn't have anything else to talk about with her from my 4 years in college.

I even dress the same way I did in HS. I wear sagging trousers, skater shoes and a hoodie lol.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 6401
you are oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I’d rather forget about my high school years tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
The last few years of HS were hell for me. All the kids said I looked like a school shooter lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
get with the times. rock is dead. Listen to lil pump and get face tattoos

• +1
The last few years of HS were hell for me. All the kids said I looked like a school shooter lol.
I was the high school unibomber

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
No, but I am stuck on college.

• +1