anyone else thinks abs ugly. flat stomach with no abs > abs

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
flat stomach with no abs but v lines is better than abs

nobody wants to see ugly assymetric tumors in your stomach. not to mention that it signals tryhard (death sentence) faggot gymcel energy

abs are so fucking disgusting. looks like centipededs forming in ur stomach

keep disfiguring ur bodies u low sentience coping incel normies :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Curry Suicide, MaxillaMaxing and 14 others
This is why your post rep ratio is 2:1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, redfacccee, MaxillaMaxing and 16 others
This is why your post rep ratio us 2:1
this is not a troll. abs are a turnoff for many zoomer girls. i can see why

ugliest muscle in the body. not to mention 90% have shit abs genetics that makes it more disgusting

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and incel194012940
@thecel link to your normal vs hunter abs please

ugliest muscle in the body. not to mention 90% have shit abs genetics that makes it more disgusting

i have stomach like the first, 0 abs appearing and thinner waist and mroe visible v lines

in the end even its not ideal who cares when its all about face, height, voice and personality ;)

stay coping incels

vomit-ew.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@thecel link to your normal vs hunter abs please
all abs signal faggot gymcel energy. gymcel is a literal failo

barely visible abs might be ok (looks subhuman to me). its good to have some muscles in the rest of the body. chest and shoulders looks good

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
@Erik-Jón never gymcel but most importantly dont get abs

vomit-ew.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
first pic looks like a pregnant wymxn

Inject T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, ShowerMaxxing, Racky and 1 other person
Flat stomach with 0 muscular definition and slight fatty portruberance in the oval fat pad around the belly button with the surrounding area being flushed down + noticeable but not chiseled Iliac crest

Same for women or with more fat
we have very similar sense of aesthetics

do you think that abs are very ugly in most of the cases. esp extremely defined abs

This is ideal as fuck boy body for me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zerotohero, randomvanish, Deleted member 18603 and 3 others
we have very similar sense of aesthetics

do you think that abs are very ugly in most of the cases. esp extremely defined abs
I don't find abs attractive but I'm sure high T women do. This new generation though doesn't seem to give as much of a shit about muscles

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
I don't find abs attractive but I'm sure high T women do. This new generation though doesn't seem to give as much of a shit about muscles
ive heard young girls saying they specifically dont want guys with abs

stuff like ghosting after first date fuck bcz of abs etc

They are not lmao, it is the complete opposite :lul:

And it doesn’t give off gymcel tryhard vibes, but genetically gifted lean athletic mogger vibes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kmscurry, Dystopian and wollet2
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and wollet2

And it doesn’t give off gymcel tryhard vibes, but genetically gifted lean athletic mogger vibes.
all guys i know with abs were some kind of athlete-incel but i am from europe it might be different in us

chads have bear belly

theres a reason gymcels party when their abs first appear its bcuz they sweated blood for them

why am i arguing with gym enthusiasts anw. and a naturally fit non tryhard guy will never get too defined abs just barely visible which i said might be ok

in the end barely visible abs are a non factor cuz face-height = all but visible defined abs are a failo and disgusting

why am i arguing with gym enthusiasts anw. and a naturally fit non tryhard guy will never get too defined abs just barely visible which i said might be ok
I don’t even lift and still have slight defined abs lol, now imagine genetically gifted chad with the whole package, ofc he will be ripped with visible abs, especially if he plays an NT sport.

I don’t even lift and still have slight defined abs lol, now imagine genetically gifted chad with the whole package, ofc he will be ripped with visible abs, especially if he plays an NT sport.
im talking about the average guy that wants to get abs

your brain's got to be weird if you find this more aesthetic than with flat non deformed stomach

Average guy can get them too if he is physically active.
average guy will tryhard his ass off, end up having some abs visible, asymmetric etc

So 99% of the world population is weird?
99% doesnt think that. if you interact with many young non us girls you will find that many of them find abs disgusting

@RoundHouse no words for this one :lul:
literally as i was about to reply to u cunt, i opened snap to check a chick's story rambling about how she loves "toned" abs, cant make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic

I’m not trying to be rude or troll but it this you come off as an incel who doesn’t know anything abt what women like

I could be wrong tho

• JFL
abs only look good on black people

• +1
ive heard young girls saying they specifically dont want guys with abs

stuff like ghosting after first date fuck bcz of abs etc
@loox

lol

i have stomach like the first, 0 abs appearing and thinner waist and mroe visible v lines
I now see why you are coping so hard
Muh girls dont like abs :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Okkypras, PapaGremlin, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
what if he plays a non-nt sport? what even is an NT sport lol
It would be the same, what I am trying to say is that chad physical activity would be most likely just from playing an NT sport like football or basketball.