Anyone else wants to kill themselves daily

W

wollet2

Kraken
But is only kept back from the fear of what happens next?

Do u think u will eventually do it

Life is 100% shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide, Deleted member 15164 and Salieri
Atvsome point with tears in the eyes and in absolute terorr u will pull the trigger and then

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri
yea imma end it soon enough prolly

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Dude not as extreme as this but a profound lonliness when my focus is allowed to run free, I must always remain focused on a task or I feel shit

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
There were some things that i did to spend my time i cant do that. I have 0 aspiration. And its not just the boredom of having literally nothing to do i am in constant mental pain because of all this. Soon i might have to wageslave. But literally for what reason. Its so over. I feel trapped and this is getting nowhere. Delaying the inevitable. Shit life
Dude not as extreme as this but a profound lonliness when my focus is allowed to run free, I must always remain focused on a task or I feel shit

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
There were some things that i did to spend my time i cant do that. I have 0 aspiration. And its not just the boredom of having literally nothing to do i am in constant mental pain because of all this. Soon i might have to wageslave. But literally for what reason. Its so over
Probably just start going to the gym, get a job and go to the doctors for benzo maxxing and look after your head. Once you got your life to a solid point where you have good body and making decent money you can look into more looksmaxxing and just learn as you go. The road the journey of looksmaxxing takes is long, tedious and often times daunting but tackle it day by day don’t let laziness stop you from doing the journey because the designation is worth it

But apart from this solid advice on how to improve your situation that’s all I can offer I’m afraid

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
But is only kept back from the fear of what happens next?

Do u think u will eventually do it

Life is 100% shit tbh
Yeah. I am suicidal AF. But too scared to kill myself. Instead, I just experiment with a bunch of drugs

When I think about losing her I want to end my life

Probably just start going to the gym, get a job and go to the doctors for benzo maxxing and look after your head. Once you got your life to a solid point where you have good body and making decent money you can look into more looksmaxxing and just learn as you go. The road the journey of looksmaxxing takes is long, tedious and often times daunting but tackle it day by day don’t let laziness stop you from doing the journey because the designation is worth it

But apart from this solid advice on how to improve your situation that’s all I can offer I’m afraid
Gym is the last thing i would like to do. Im trying to do some looksmaxxes like preserving the hair i have left and my skin but my problem is my health. I have no money to pay 50 sessions with a psychologist so he prescribe me some random drug that will do shit to help me mentally. I could look to buy them ilegally but no money + not enough motivation . Im very lazy because i feel there no hope. Its so over

I mean when i order ru and it does 7+ months to arrive i kind of lose motivation to mess with any drug ordering. Cba

Here's a better question. How long would it take for someone to find your dead body?

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Cant kill something that's already dead

Here's a better question. How long would it take for someone to find your dead body?
Why would it matter . I live with my parents now so i wouldnt do it. If i was an adult wageslaving prob a month