Anyone else wasn't good-looking enough to have parents/family?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I cut all contact with my family because they abused me and treated me like shit.

When I think back, all I can conclude is that if I was better-looking, my family would've treated me better and I wouldn't have been forced to cut all contact.
Same with my brother who treated me like shit. Had I been better-looking he would've most likely been nicer to me.

Life without looks is hell.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Lmao, thereallegend and 6 others
Water my family treats me good cause looks
Fun fact: OP mogs you to oblivion yet he believes his looks are the reason his family treat him bad :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Adonis, the BULL and 2 others
Bro this place should be named mentalcels.org
Indeed.

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 8608
Fun fact: OP mogs you to oblivion yet he believes his looks are the reason his family treat him bad :feelskek:
I don't care about gay PSL ratings. Dom features are over-rated here compared to IRL what women/non-autists are interested in.

My IRL rating is shit. My tinderstats prove it very easily.

JFL at thinking parents would treat good-looking children poorly. Delusional.

Last edited:
lets call gaston <3

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I don't care about gay PSL ratings. Dom features are over-rated here compared to IRL what women are interested in.

My IRL rating is shit. My tinderstats prove it very easily.
You look like prototypical Tinder slayer on the bf pic :lul:, honestly just kys.

You probably use shit pics and yet can still get dates with HTBs easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
Happens to me with my sister OP
Whenever I look good she treats me so good and nice
Whenever I look shit she treats me LIKE SUPER SHIT

• +1
You look like prototypical Tinder slayer on the bf pic :lul:, honestly just kys.

You probably use shit pics and yet can still get dates with HTBs easily.
? I've used that bf pic aswell and it gets 0 results. I've posted my tinderpics I use here many times and ppl said they were decent, not gonna do it again.

I don't get dates with HTBs easily, and when I do they are dissapointed in the way I look and ghost me afterwards. Cuz my pics are already with ideal lighting and a filter.

It's over buddy, you just don't realize it yet cuz ur probably from the slums of Mumbai where I would be HTN so you think I look good enough. Which is totally irrelevant in the netherlands.

wtf bro, you look good, this makes no sense

• Hmm...
I've posted my tinderpics I use here many times and ppl said they were decent, not gonna do it again.
Lol ofc you won’t cuz you know I am right :lul:

It's over buddy, you just don't realize it yet cuz ur probably from the slums of Mumbai where I would be HTN so you think I look good enough. Which is totally irrelevant in the netherlands.
I am from Spain faggot, if Larsanova can do well over there you should also be able to.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Eduardo DOV
i do shit on tinder but pretty good on instagram

and omeagle also, i do good on omeagle
do the omeagle test

• JFL
I cut all contact with my family because they abused me and treated me like shit.

When I think back, all I can conclude is that if I was better-looking, my family would've treated me better and I wouldn't have been forced to cut all contact.
Same with my brother who treated me like shit. Had I been better-looking he would've most likely been nicer to me.

Life without looks is hell.
I cut all contact with my family for about 10 years. The way they treated me had nothing to do with looks though.

• +1
Lol ofc you won’t cuz you know I am right :lul:

I am from Spain faggot, if Larsanova can do well over there you should also be able to.
Looks standards are much lower in Spain. @Lars mogs me on top of being much taller than me aswell. (6'2 if i remember right)

QUSiRvxk7tkOxq_3RNOLCvSdH9KORr-koiQBuKBEVxLMtXaMdIt-etA3HC-Mxl6NcsJ01qVGf3vYwi32WhEIaD9kVuZURZ--Rh8hpD4YSoNc0yJK57-1hhkAa2_RDoHJDeK3l5R4titLBA33Jex6WvH6ly1lk3BWeViwnp1Qu6ubIUgyhuEcCGaAIrQk3K8CFPZEYXTqH86kbprfu5zqyxbIUi0uLpmw-PLisAxXsA-BJRQ-7s0N3lmLTtNFvbstgciiv_a1c7Mm79qY6XwEjIYhz53rP5km--6ja8ElIJtdeDFKISJNUmpZaWNeogeWjJOmwSvlsOPlJx-AFIDh33iiiQa20MEsBCTPm6S8oy1K6PClERZn7Wid-stv-IV_0jRxr5Fju1M3QGroyUw8RvxnmyzSNYHOB4n-8dCCMki1n3JFmOh9yJCG-0erTKFIrTwqlQW7ZVIom1JEePZqE4FMeB-rzquet544IClS5cTqTrJuFGOVav5ekcz-xPNAAg8vFHaJS7LOUH6NosLeCrI4AM-jynQpBn8o0t0gGYMz_vxNMQxJVi4inRYz0SDSeCujsGQc8TlZ0s9G-8IOuB8Ll9qkZAw5dK7IjcRUJB9FiN7fvvbJBgayMSBaXf9LSRJVtxRiSOfufgkRzpRuK5e3E8wOjND54HeFKjvqqOjZXfPotJlCPkg5VU03yBRLw1x3WpPpo316B7NApc2wkIxXHMlfFm71N0MNUZjwlDPtXfGrt32eBtG6QDmcxg=w1080-h955-no

these are my current photos but I switch it around a lot doesnt rly matter cuz its not good enough to have a sex-life in the netherlands.

Anyways when I talk of my past with my family, I talk of how I looked before looksmaxxing when I was young.
I look normie-tier now which probably would've gotten me a family had I looked normie-tier when I was younger.

But when I was younger I was 3PSL truecel. So it was over and never meant to be.

I cut all contact with my family for about 10 years. The way they treated me had nothing to do with looks though.
How do you know?

Looks standards are much lower in Spain. @Lars mogs me on top of being much taller than me aswell. (6'2 if i remember right)

QUSiRvxk7tkOxq_3RNOLCvSdH9KORr-koiQBuKBEVxLMtXaMdIt-etA3HC-Mxl6NcsJ01qVGf3vYwi32WhEIaD9kVuZURZ--Rh8hpD4YSoNc0yJK57-1hhkAa2_RDoHJDeK3l5R4titLBA33Jex6WvH6ly1lk3BWeViwnp1Qu6ubIUgyhuEcCGaAIrQk3K8CFPZEYXTqH86kbprfu5zqyxbIUi0uLpmw-PLisAxXsA-BJRQ-7s0N3lmLTtNFvbstgciiv_a1c7Mm79qY6XwEjIYhz53rP5km--6ja8ElIJtdeDFKISJNUmpZaWNeogeWjJOmwSvlsOPlJx-AFIDh33iiiQa20MEsBCTPm6S8oy1K6PClERZn7Wid-stv-IV_0jRxr5Fju1M3QGroyUw8RvxnmyzSNYHOB4n-8dCCMki1n3JFmOh9yJCG-0erTKFIrTwqlQW7ZVIom1JEePZqE4FMeB-rzquet544IClS5cTqTrJuFGOVav5ekcz-xPNAAg8vFHaJS7LOUH6NosLeCrI4AM-jynQpBn8o0t0gGYMz_vxNMQxJVi4inRYz0SDSeCujsGQc8TlZ0s9G-8IOuB8Ll9qkZAw5dK7IjcRUJB9FiN7fvvbJBgayMSBaXf9LSRJVtxRiSOfufgkRzpRuK5e3E8wOjND54HeFKjvqqOjZXfPotJlCPkg5VU03yBRLw1x3WpPpo316B7NApc2wkIxXHMlfFm71N0MNUZjwlDPtXfGrt32eBtG6QDmcxg=w1080-h955-no

these are my current photos but I switch it around a lot doesnt rly matter cuz its not good enough to have a sex-life in the netherlands.

Anyways when I talk of my past with my family, I talk of how I looked before looksmaxxing when I was young.
I look normie-tier now which probably would've gotten me a family had I looked normie-tier when I was younger.

But when I was younger I was 3PSL truecel. So it was over and never meant to be.
you look like fps russia guy

• +1

“NT pics”

Funny GIF

Funny GIF

Funny GIF

Funny GIF

Funny GIF

@Niko69 you should get some more NT pics like these mate, would bump you to 30k matches :forcedsmile:

laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

abused dog couldnt stay away from the forum for long i see

“NT pics”

Funny GIF

Funny GIF

Funny GIF

Funny GIF

Funny GIF

@Niko69 you should get some more NT pics like these mate, would bump you to 30k matches :forcedsmile:

laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF
I forgot a 'NT pic' means having your friends take 30 pics of you with different poses/facial posture, selecting the best one and editing it.

Very NT.

Go fuck yourself,faggot

How can you look like that and get 0 play, I'm 110% sure you're ridiculously socially awkward OR this is one insane years-long LARP experiment :feelsohgod:

• Hmm...
Go fuck yourself,faggot

How can you look like that and get 0 play, I'm 110% sure you're ridiculously socially awkward OR this is one insane years-long LARP experiment :feelsohgod:
Funny how ppl will make assumptions about me being 'ridiculously socially awkward' when I am easy-going and NTmaxxed IRL.

Convos

this is the only convo ive had that ended in a date in the last 3 months.

We had 2 cocktails, vibes were good, no awkward silences, fun convo. She had to leave cuz she already had plans for dinner afterwards, never had a second-date (she ghosted).

Your personality can't just be 'NT'.
It has top 5% in adventure, fun, social-life with parties 3-4 times per week, interesting hobbies you excell in, etc etc.
You can't just be a guy that goes on city-trips, you have to be the guy that goes backpacking in the Amazone Jungle and comes across undiscovered Mayan artifacts.

Else you are replaceable.

Last edited: