Anyone else worship Chads

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I worships Chads. I spend around 1 hour a day looking at pictures/videos of chads.
Whenever I am in public, women do not interest me, I am more interested in a chad with perfect jaw, wide clavicles, 8 inch wrist ect.
Women use fakeup to fraud beauty but male beauty is an ideal.

A testament to the Lord's power.
PSL has DESTROYED me

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, LooksJourney, spark and 3 others
Tbh, I probably would've gotten laid by now if I had a social circle with girls in it. It is so fucking hard to establish one when you're not studying and work in an office full of boomers.

Tbh, I probably would've gotten laid by now if I had a social circle with girls in it. It is so fucking hard to establish one when you're not studying and work in an office full of boomers.
Yeah I struggle with that too girls are so fucking boring.

Yeah I struggle with that too girls are so fucking boring.
Tbh, just talk to them like you'd talk to a normie male, make fun of them etc. Normie males and females are equally as vapid.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Tbh, just talk to them like you'd talk to a normie male, make fun of them etc. Normie males and females are equally as vapid.

Yeah I guess you are right. I am really hoping my microbiotmaxxing will cure my spergs and make communication easier

No, man.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I worships Chads. I spend around 1 hour a day looking at pictures/videos of chads.
Whenever I am in public, women do not interest me, I am more interested in a chad with perfect jaw, wide clavicles, 8 inch wrist ect.

PSL has DESTROYED me

I actually kinda understand what your talking about. I might look on a picture of a handsome guy in pure envy, and somehow it relases some dopamin release in the brain, making you enjoy it and want to do it

But the second i relaize what the fuck im doing im like "what", and i stop looking at the screen.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I actually kinda understand what your talking about. I might look on a picture of a handsome guy in pure envy, and somehow it relases some dopamin release in the brain, making you enjoy it and want to do it

But the second i relaize what the fuck im doing im like "what", and i stop looking at the screen.
Exactly. I get similar more pleasure at looking at chads than women. With women it is knowing you can't have them. With chads it is like a watch designed by a master architect

• +1
no man

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Holy shit, I didn't know I did untíl now
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Afrikancel

Look for social events/activities that women attend. I'm into Fitness, so things like Crossfit are ways to talk with girls. Crossfit is actually really underrated, because people talk with each other all the time in the classes. If you want to get social with decently fit Girls (many of whom are trying to get in shape after a breakup), it's a good option. Downside is cost obvs

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Look for social events/activities that women attend. I'm into Fitness, so things like Crossfit are ways to talk with girls. Crossfit is actually really underrated, because people talk with each other all the time in the classes. If you want to get social with decently fit Girls (many of whom are trying to get in shape after a breakup), it's a good option. Downside is cost obvs
High IQ. I am willing to pay any cost tbh. What else could I do to meet young women?
Holy shit, I didn't know I did untíl now
:soy:
Exactly my man. Chad worship is a good cope and inspiration to keep me true to my project.

• +1

PSL has DESTROYED me

I have a solution for the Chad body image thing. Look up female fitness people, the ones who aren't vapid. I'll link two girl's IG's. They're not 9's or anything, but they're legit hardworking and decent people, not a thot with a big ass. Anyways, it might help balance things out.
https://www.instagram.com/kelseyhorton1989/
https://www.instagram.com/megsquats/
https://www.instagram.com/steficohen/

PSL has DESTROYED me

Of course i look at chads with envy but i also don't respect them as well. They most likely haven't come to the same understanding i have due to different life experiences so they can't utilize there gifts effectively, when i look at chads i see wasted potential. Good looks but a weak mind.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I have a solution for the Chad body image thing. Look up female fitness people, the ones who aren't vapid. I'll link two girl's IG's. They're not 9's or anything, but they're legit hardworking and decent people, not a thot with a big ass. Anyways, it might help balance things out.
https://www.instagram.com/kelseyhorton1989/
https://www.instagram.com/megsquats/
https://www.instagram.com/steficohen/
I am familiar with megsquats already. To no avail my friend. Only chads motivate me. Its the competitive spirit. Women are NPCs

• +1
Soy cuck drinking water

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I don't have time for Instagram shit for either of the sexes.

This thread is more gay than mud wrestling in a men's only sauna

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, 11gaijin, averageblokecel and 2 others
why be a cuck bro? your purpose is to cum in a pussy, nothing else matters.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Same, but I do it to study their facial features and so that I can explain exactly what I want to my plastic surgeon in the future.

• +1
PSL has turned us into walking nightmare aspies of which no woman would understand

PSL has turned us into walking nightmare aspies of which no woman would understand
no normal human being could*

Dude, I am no longer human, I am analyzing machine. Every guy I see, I analize him in seconds, it's horrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
no normal human being could*

Dude, I am no longer human, I am analyzing machine. Every guy I see, I analize him in seconds, it's horrible
I do the same. Face, frame, height, phenotype everything in seconds

• +1
You sir are gay

Me too. Last time I went to my talkative Chad barber, I had to ask him to repeat himself every now and then, because I was too busy analyzing his facial bone structure.

• +1