Anyone ever feel More or Less Autistic throughout their Life? Got Better/Worse or Cured??? AUTISM THEORY +Cure???

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Never been diagnosed,
Online tests say I’m not an autist...

But I feel I might’ve been extremely mildly high functioning Aspergers, but became more normal and social throughout different parts of my life, then worse again.:feelsbadman:

I theorize brain inflammation, gut health and depression can increase autistic tendencies, and can get better if they get better, but all of that is already linked proven by many studies.
Read some shit like a Fecal Transplant, Probiotics, and some compounds in broccoli greatly reduce “autism” like symptoms, some people here and Lookism said it helped a lot.
Might make thread on it.

As a kid I was just very very quiet, shy, had no friends, high anxiety, maybe difficulting trying to express myself, could honestly barley talk but probably cuz of anxiety, always hyper interested in specific things

Feel it’s probably much better now, even tho my social skills are still shit, they are better than before but I think that’s just from lack of socializing

When I was Younger Had a bit of these Symptoms

People with this condition may be socially awkward and have an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.
People may experience:
Behavioral: aggression, compulsive behavior, fidgeting, impulsivity, repetitive movements, social isolation, or persistent repetition of words or actions
Muscular: inability to combine muscle movements, poor coordination, or tic
Mood: anger, anxiety, or apprehension
Also common: depression, intense interest in a limited number of things, learning disability, nightmares, or sensitivity to sound

And I think sensory issues, like I would get intense ASMR a lot on a regular basis; just warm waves and tingles throughout my body, they say autists watch a lot of ASMR, that it relaxes and calms them, maybe that’s why I watch it :dafuckfeels:

Also for the longest since a kid, and still today, I just was never able to hold eye contact with people.
Remember mom telling me to look people in the eyes when talking at 5yrs old, and I yelled at her lol.

Probably more but IDK.:dafuckfeels:

Maybe it’s just a symptom of childhood neglect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and HumidVent

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I just get more and more angry and low inhib

• +1
Bump

• +1
Yes you are a very special boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
Yes you are a very special boy
Thank u
001EAF4F 005D 4749 9E30 334D85AAF807

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 6401, Dog face and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
If the channel profile pic is his mom so damn

mogs me tbh, he is prob swimming in pussy rn

The same with this guy who got a beautiful prime JB gf

I will never have this

Absolutely brutal
If the channel profile pic is his mom so damn

mogs me tbh, he is prob swimming in pussy rn

The same with this guy who got a beautiful prime JB gf

I will never have this

Omg bro

i just realized that’s Sean Opry, he is autistic after all, makes sense

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
I'm going to give you an actual serious reply because I've had this thought before too.

As a kid I was really obsessed with ww2 airplanes, and sometimes I'd eat lunch in the nurse's office at school because the noise in the cafeteria overwhelmed me. Obv my social skills were shit (still had some friends) but I had a lot of trouble with eye contact and other social subtleties.

This wore off gradually until mid high school to where I got as NT as I am now. I'm sure I would have caught an autism diagnosis up until the start of high school or a little before. It just feels like I grew out of it.

• +1

• +1
Nice I actually have it book marked but forgot
I'm going to give you an actual serious reply because I've had this thought before too.

As a kid I was really obsessed with ww2 airplanes, and sometimes I'd eat lunch in the nurse's office at school because the noise in the cafeteria overwhelmed me. Obv my social skills were shit (still had some friends) but I had a lot of trouble with eye contact and other social subtleties.

This wore off gradually until mid high school to where I got as NT as I am now. I'm sure I would have caught an autism diagnosis up until the start of high school or a little before. It just feels like I grew out of it.
Yeah pretty weird

• +1
i was diagnosed for non-organic psychosis. it may get worse or better, but never leaves.

• +1
You need to kiss a NT girl and get her saliva to cure autism

that's just a theory tho

• +1
  • +1
Didn't read, but if you went to Latin America you wouldn't feel like an autist.

Western people are so cold.

• +1
What’s that ?
psychosis is a meta term for shutting down your senses to the world, mostly schizophrenia maybe ptsd maybe bipolar. non organic means it is not because of genetics.

• +1
psychosis is a meta term for shutting down your senses to the world, mostly schizophrenia maybe ptsd maybe bipolar. non organic means it is not because of genetics.
I’ve actually had the same thing, had psychosis multiple times but definitely not genetics as in hereditary.

that’s what I implied, wasn’t sure about the non-organic part

• +1
i licked batteries during fundamental stages of my infant development

• +1
why is every person who is obsessed with me and barks for me ugly as shit or autistic

good luck with lie u silly aspie jfl

• +1
chadlet elementary school, normie middle school, low tier normie hs, outcast by the end, autist now

• +1