Anyone experienced with steroids and bb?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Do i need tren to look similar to left? I suppose test alone cant do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Elvisandreaa
Also jfl at dyel fags here, people are lusting all over the dude on left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
If you look like that you can slay even with an ugly face tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tallooksmaxxer
If you look like that you can slay even with an ugly face tbh
no probably. ugly face = over.

@Blackgymmax do you know anyone roiding here?

>clinically recessed
>blowing money on roids

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, mvp2v1 and ifyouwannabemylover
Make sure you chew plenty while on roids.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Do i need tren to look similar to left? I suppose test alone cant do that.

I'm going to do something like this but very lightweight just for frame and using hgh. my T is already sky high natty.

• +1
People overthink the differences between compounds. If you eat a lot, and take a bunch of different roids, you can look like that. Generally taking lots of different compounds in medium dosages is more effective than taking a high dosage of fewer compounds. For that sort of off-season physique guys will use wetter roids like test, deca, dbol, eq etc since they will be better on the joints and the water weight will add strength. People generally don't use tren to add size since it has harsher sides and it's too dry.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
People overthink the differences between compounds. If you eat a lot, and take a bunch of different roids, you can look like that. Generally taking lots of different compounds in medium dosages is more effective than taking a high dosage of fewer compounds. For that sort of off-season physique guys will use wetter roids like test, deca, dbol, eq etc since they will be better on the joints and the water weight will add strength. People generally don't use tren to add size since it has harsher sides and it's too dry.
are you sure this guy doesnt use tren?

are you sure this guy doesnt use tren?

You can't tell what someone is using just by looking at them. He might be, he might not be. All I know is that most people who look like that aren't on tren for reasons I already gave. Tren is generally used either pre-contest or when someone is trying to peak. The physique in the picture which is big, full, found and vascular I would associate with EQ for sure, and stuff like anadrol and deca.

Another thing is location. No one is making pharma tren anymore, you have to get it made from veterinary products. On the other hand in much of the world you can walk into a pharmacy and buy pharma roids. That's another reason against using tren for such people. Often each country's bodybuilding community will have its own "roid meta" based on whatever their pharmacies tend to stock.

Last edited:
  • +1
does eq even do much shit? i read its only for endurance and shit.

Needs a fairly high dosage but yes, I remember Nasser el Sonbaty loved the stuff. It's often compared to deca in mass cycles, just deca is a bit more watery and EQ gives a bit more vascularity.

• +1
Needs a fairly high dosage but yes, I remember Nasser el Sonbaty loved the stuff. It's often compared to deca in mass cycles, just deca is a bit more watery and EQ gives a bit more vascularity.
so you say 750 mg eq will give decent gains?