Anyone feel suicidal over work outs?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Ever since the last month of school i've been hitting the gym, i was doing 2 days a week last month of school, i upped to to 3 or 4, then i was going before work, doing 5 days a week and now almost 3 months later i'm working on my 9th day in a row at the gym. I'm not hurting myself at the gym or pushing myself too hard or starving myself. But i'll end up at the gym for 2 or 3 hours and by the end of it i'm like "yep this is it. it's really over this time". Then ill sleep, wake up, feel great, start my routine feel great but by the middle or end of my daily work out I'm ready to quit at life completely. I don't understand this response, is it hormonal? I've gotten to a point where i put a towel over my head and i've had to take a little bit between a set to literally cry between a set. Not from pain but from emotional pain. I don't understand it.
On the flip side i'm down 12 pounds and they try to say my BMI on the reader is 23% body fat. even though if you put my weight and height into a computer it tries to say its 30%. Not sure what to believe. anyways.

What helps ease the emotional pain slightly is blasting death metal at full volume as a distraction to myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ChristianChad, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
typical white guy who has to get out of his computer chair for 1 hour a day and put minimal effort into his life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Solar, ChristianChad, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
reduce to one hour the cortisol rush increases T to compensate and youl feel great for half a day but the next day youll be a sodden mess. Workout for an hour and take cortisol reducing metabolism increasing supps like aspirin magnesium l theanine vit E and eat fruits to stave off catabolism from the cortisol

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Danish_Retard, Racky and 1 other person
typical white guy who has to get out of his computer chair for 1 hour a day and put minimal effort into his life.
minimal effort? I do 2 or 3 hours at the gym while I have a job. I'm only home to sleep a lot of days, shut your bitch ass up.:ROFLMAO:. I also have a freelance job in media and concerts so i'm doing social events and networking with more people then you meet in a month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
minimal effort? I do 2 or 3 hours at the gym while I have a job. I'm only home to sleep a lot of days, shut your bitch ass up.:ROFLMAO:. I also have a freelance job in media and concerts so i'm doing social events and networking with more people then you meet in a month.
but yet u get suicidal after workouts? sure buddy :ROFLMAO:

why are you trying so hard to not be white? :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Danish_Retard
I dont know bro, after I workout I feel pumped usually and never really depressed, usually I feel depressed before the workout but almost never after. but keep working out dont stop doing it just cause it makes you sad bro

Does cardio make you depressed too OP?

I think the realization that it's all cope and there's no gym for your face is hitting you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
reduce to one hour the cortisol rush increases T to compensate and youl feel great for half a day but the next day youll be a sodden mess. Workout for an hour and take cortisol reducing metabolism increasing supps like aspirin magnesium l theanine vit E and eat fruits to stave off catabolism from the cortisol
is that badg on ur pfp jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
2-3 hours is too long for a single gym sessions. Maybe your cortisol increases massively due to this duration. You'd be better off working out one hour per day 6-7 days a week

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ChristianChad
Why the fuck are you in the gym that long? It's just weird. Even roiders struggle to keep going after an hour. If you're training for that long what it sounds like is that you're moping around on your phone feeling sorry for yourself and not actually getting anything done. You can elicit all the growth you need within 45 mins, maybe 30mins if your intensity is kept really high.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
not like you have anything better to do rotting subhuman