Anyone got a DUI

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Title tbh, the most incel of crimes. Muh muh you have drugs / booze in your system whilst driving !!!! This is illegal and you will get in more trouble for this than some pedophiles, murderers or drug dealers that roam free

I’ve seen this a lot in UK good kids who are getting picked on by police getting charged w duis whilst a lot of other criminals seem to have carte blanche to do as they please ……

Anyways let’s share our stories about hate for the police

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
gopnik life? Fuck police but i dont wanna get ran down in my pwn house right now

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
gopnik life? Fuck police but i dont wanna get ran down in my pwn house right now
Yh dude this threads to appreciating none conformance of the law

• +1
Yh dude this threads to appreciating none conformance of the law
Most of the time police is commiting more crime than normal citizens. Just because they are in charge of law fuark. It happens here

• +1
Most of the time police is commiting more crime than normal citizens. Just because they are in charge of law fuark. It happens here
Jflll fuck the police or atleast fuck the majority of the laws they’re enforcing.

• +1
Jflll fuck the police or atleast fuck the majority of the laws they’re enforcing.
Too corrupted. Citizens are Literally chokeholded by law. im still gonna commit crimes when its needed tho

• +1
Too corrupted. Citizens are Literally chokeholded by law. im still gonna commit crimes when its needed tho
Based, I do as I please but I just make sure I’m careful I rlly don’t wanna end up in prison

• +1
Isn't there in UK like 0.08% BAC limit? That is super high you can basically legally drive drunk

• JFL
Isn't there in UK like 0.08% BAC limit? That is super high you can basically legally drive drunk
Fuck knows I just know ab the cannabis limit being 2ug/L which is literally meaning that anyone who’s smoked weed in the last month is technically drug driving giving the police carte blanche to charge u with a DUI even if you’re not intoxicated or can even say you have any cannabis in the system jfl

So loads of my mates been nicked