Anyone have a good source to fraud insta stories?

D

Deleted member 22714

Bronze
Luxury dinners, beautiful views, cool cars. Anyone has a good source for this so I can fraud lifestyle?

Have a chick I'm talking to on insta but want to fraud the impression my life is fun 24/7 instead of the current 9-5 i'm at right now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, looksmaxmax, Deleted member 2268 and 5 others
Luxury dinners, beautiful views, cool cars. Anyone has a good source for this so I can fraud lifestyle?

Have a chick I'm talking to on insta but want to fraud the impression my life is fun 24/7 instead of the current 9-5 i'm at right now.
Need this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Yerico7

Bro don't do this shit girls can tell it's a waste of your time and money.

Just looksmax in real life instead

Bro don't do this shit girls can tell it's a waste of your time and money.

Just looksmax in real life instead

I already looksmaxxed thts why i get women on my instagram. i cant go out and travel while work 9-5 job I need this

Need this too
check pinterest bro ive had a few good 1 there

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I already looksmaxxed thts why i get women on my instagram. i cant go out and travel while work 9-5 job I need this

check pinterest bro ive had a few good 1 there
I will PM you, we need to connect

@sjaakie @Germania is this something you won't write openly about on the boards? I'd like some input there as well. Btw I have some ideas on followers, which is as important as pictures. I'd say you'd want 2,5 k followers, and following say 0,5 k people.

@sjaakie @Germania is this something you won't write openly about on the boards? I'd like some input there as well. Btw I have some ideas on followers, which is as important as pictures. I'd say you'd want 2,5 k followers, and following say 0,5 k people.
I see this different.
Guys with 2,5k look tryhard and fake. 300-1000 is fine and looks real.

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer, Yerico7 and Deleted member 18840
Maybe I'm right, maybe not, it's just a feeling.
But when I see a guy with 1k+ followers and he's not kind of semi-known, my first thought is "fake followers, bought, farmed" and I guess I'm not the only one thinking that. And most of the time it's true when I look at followers and likes/comments. I have 700 followers, I would say 600 of them are women. Chadlites that I know and who aren't in the public eye in any way usually have "only" between 300 and 1000, at least here in Germany and that's for sure enough.

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer, Yerico7 and Deleted member 18840
Maybe I'm right, maybe not, it's just a feeling.
But when I see a guy with 1k+ followers and he's not kind of semi-known, my first thought is "fake followers, bought, farmed" and I guess I'm not the only one thinking that. And most of the time it's true when I look at followers and likes/comments. I have 700 followers, I would say 600 of them are women. Chadlites that I know and who aren't in the public eye in any way usually have "only" between 300 and 1000, at least here in Germany and that's for sure enough.
I have like 1k followers. Only women. I rarely ever post a new publication. When i do i get around 30% likes and 1% comment at most.
I just go thanks to looks halo at this point. Some women even from old unfollow me saying im fake tho. Which doesn’t make sense to me. But i don’t have nt lifestyle to show off. And yes im stuck idk how to fix it. Sometimes 80k+ followers girls don’t give a shit and still follow while sometimes random beckies block me thinking im fake

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I have like 1k followers. Only women. I rarely ever post a new publication. When i do i get around 30% likes and 1% comment at most.
I just go thanks to looks halo at this point. Some women even from old unfollow me saying im fake tho. Which doesn’t make sense to me. But i don’t have nt lifestyle to show off. And yes im stuck idk how to fix it. Sometimes 80k+ followers girls don’t give a shit and still follow while sometimes random beckies block me thinking im fake
How have you amassed followers?

If you want real comments from real people, I'm thinking these options are good, besides the obvious, which is inviting people you know to follow. Let me know what you think about them @Germania @sjaakie
  • Creating a "travel Instagram account" with travel pictures, your own or taken from the web, and paying other semi-famous instagrammers for shout outs ("see more pictures like this on this insta account") then afterwards changing the insta to posting pictures of yourself, getting comments and likes on those (you gotta be gl ofc)
  • Buying ordinary ads on Instagram in some third world country, getting real followers for cheap. Say Bulgaria or whatever. If it's poor women from the said country some might even slide into your dms.
  • A bit untraditional, but could be fun: creating a gay tinder account with link to your insta, and swipe yes on everything and then block whatever insta followers you get that look super gay.

How have you amassed followers?

If you want real comments from real people, I'm thinking these options are good, besides the obvious, which is inviting people you know to follow. Let me know what you think about them @Germania @sjaakie
  • Creating a "travel Instagram account" with travel pictures, your own or taken from the web, and paying other semi-famous instagrammers for shout outs ("see more pictures like this on this insta account") then afterwards changing the insta to posting pictures of yourself, getting comments and likes on those (you gotta be gl ofc)
  • Buying ordinary ads on Instagram in some third world country, getting real followers for cheap. Say Bulgaria or whatever. If it's poor women from the said country some might even slide into your dms.
  • A bit untraditional, but could be fun: creating a gay tinder account with link to your insta, and swipe yes on everything and then block whatever insta followers you get that look super gay.
Getting followers is easy you can just buy them. The issue is getting high QUALITY followers that will engage. Also idk if you can get away with a bunch of fake travel pics where your not in the photo

Getting followers is easy you can just buy them. The issue is getting high QUALITY followers that will engage. Also idk if you can get away with a bunch of fake travel pics where your not in the photo
Come up with better suggestions, then!

Bought followers = crap followers that don't interact.

You could also swipe tinder in some shit hole country and have your insta as bio, that way you'd likely get plenty Asian/African women following, it would just seem odd in the likes to have so many from them.

If you start with a clean instagram, that is zero posts, zero followers, you could post pictures of travels or hiking or scenery or whatever and make your insta about that, and buy shotouts yes. And then later remove those travel pics (or keep them, whatever) and start posting real pictures of yourself. Could be pictures of yourself outdoors, hiking, whatever. Likely you'll get real interactions, real likes.