Anyone have any tips to not look special needs when walking as a tall skinny man

lokmazclock

lokmazclock

Iron
I’m 190cm 60kg and I’ve been told that I look like a dumbass when I walk, I feel like a lanky dumbass but I can’t really help my mannerisms. Anyone else experiencing this?

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I’m 190cm 60kg and I’ve been told that I look like a dumbass when I walk, I feel like a lanky dumbass but I can’t really help my mannerisms. Anyone else experiencing this?
ugh its over. one of the worst cases of awkward walk I've ever heard of, you'll have to either shave 5 inches off of your legs or kill yourself, its chronic :confused::trepidation: might as well kill yourself before you have to awkward around people at school:trepidation::confused:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James, NoseProphecy and lokmazclock
eat 5 small meals per day with a protein shake as a drink for three of those meals. work out 2-3 times per week hitting the holy trinity of workouts. bench, squat, and dead lift. really focus on the squatting and try to progressively overload every week. in 9-12 months you won't look weird anymore. even if you accomplish half of that you will look better.

a doctor would prescribe this initially, but then send you to therapy if you decide not to do it and it still bothers you. maybe put you on some ssri's

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lokmazclock and NoseProphecy
ugh its over. one of the worst cases of awkward walk I've ever heard of, you'll have to either shave 5 inches off of your legs or kill yourself, its chronic :confused::trepidation: might as well kill yourself before you have to awkward around people at school:trepidation::confused:
Ik it sounds dumb but I’m being so serious 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
eat 5 small meals per day with a protein shake as a drink for three of those meals. work out 2-3 times per week hitting the holy trinity of workouts. bench, squat, and dead lift. really focus on the squatting and try to progressively overload every week. in 9-12 months you won't look weird anymore. even if you accomplish half of that you will look better.

a doctor would prescribe this initially, but then send you to therapy if you decide not to do it and it still bothers you. maybe put you on some ssri's
True asf I’m already starting to eat more and working out due to some other recommendations I’ve gotten

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and ThugggButt
True asf I’m already starting to eat more and working out due to some other recommendations I’ve gotten
yeah, sorry man if it sounded a little rough and basic. but it's not even about looking weird at that weight.

i just converted it to metric units and you're in the range of concern. you are medically considered to be underweight. 132 lbs at 6'2 you're going to get sick man. you will be more nursing yourself back to health than 'looking normal'. i don't want to make you feel bad or anything though.

avocados are good fats, and oil for cooking. look up some simple recipes on youtube. potatoes are pretty good if you season them well, and chicken and beef tacos are good too.

get better man.

• Love it
Reactions: lokmazclock
yeah, sorry man if it sounded a little rough and basic. but it's not even about looking weird at that weight.

i just converted it to metric units and you're in the range of concern. you are medically considered to be underweight. 132 lbs at 6'2 you're going to get sick man. you will be more nursing yourself back to health than 'looking normal'. i don't want to make you feel bad or anything though.

avocados are good fats, and oil for cooking. look up some simple recipes on youtube. potatoes are pretty good if you season them well, and chicken and beef tacos are good too.

get better man.
Thanks for the advice bro 🙏