anyone here in a relationship?

J

jaydennboyy

Iron
i need some serious relationshipmaxxing skills here should i beat my gf as she’s most likely a feminist and always wanting to take control over me but when i do so she gets all sensitive and shit what should i do

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
If i do I wouldn't be here

Break up lmao. There's no point being in a relationship if she's gonna give you shit all the time. I haven't had mine for a long time but for the five months I've known her, she's never once given me shit or disrespected me. Yes we don't have the exact same views on everything, but it's always respectful. Can't imagine what its like to have a controlling feminist gf...

analyze her menstural cycle, act accordingly

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
i need some serious relationshipmaxxing skills here should i beat my gf as she’s most likely a feminist and always wanting to take control over me but when i do so she gets all sensitive and shit what should i do
Ofc there are a lot of fakeceles

Why would you be in a relationship with a misandrist

over if u have a gf and ur still scrolling .org

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl