ANYONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO BUILD BIG TRAPS WITHOUT GYM EQUIPMENTS

why would someone want to build traps

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: marek937 and Brownskink
all u need for good physique is dumbells, a bench and a pull up bar just buy them and workout in ur basement or garage if u have that

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and BlondeB1tch
all u need for good physique is dumbells, a bench and a pull up bar just buy them and workout in ur basement or garage if u have that
I do have dumbells weight in 150-200 grams each and been training my traps specifically mid and lower for quite around a month

I do have dumbells weight in 150-200 grams each and been training my traps specifically mid and lower for quite around a month
what the hell man 150 grams is nothing i hope u are trolling me i do lateral raises with 10 kg lmao u got a dildo thats not a dumbell dude

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
Big traps is a looksmin especially if u have narrow shoulders

Do u think lat pull downs are good alternative for pull ups?
I couldnt set up a pull up bar at home

what the hell man 150 grams is nothing i hope u are trolling me i do lateral raises with 10 kg lmao u got a dildo thats not a dumbell dude
Fr i believe it has good benefits which is to activate designated specific group of muscle and build better muscle mind connection in the scratch