Anyone in the UK looking to get CBCT Scans for Surgery Consultations. This clinic is really good

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up

Just came back from here for my CBCT scan and they were really fantastic in the way they treated me. Really nice office in Harley Street, London. Prices range from £180-£220.

Much better than CT dent which i used before which charged me £350. Just thought to add this as I see alot of people asking where they can get scans for consultations.

You will need a referral as with any clinic but they are looking to build a relationship with Dr Ramieri, so getting this should be easy if you choose him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 17829, Prince88 and 8 others
@DoctorLooksmax

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Gaia262
Ramieri referred me to cavendish- tbh my scan is literally booked for next Tuesday and I’m not in london for another 2 months after this weekend so unless there’s a massive difference in price or quality I won’t reschedule

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Gaia262
OIIII MATE HOWD YA KNOW I WAS BWITISH :
Season 4 Teeth GIF by The Simpsons

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 17829 and Gaia262

Just came back from here for my CBCT scan and they were really fantastic in the way they treated me. Really nice office in Harley Street, London. Prices range from £180-£220.

Much better than CT dent which i used before which charged me £350. Just thought to add this as I see alot of people asking where they can get scans for consultations.

You will need a referral as with any clinic but they are looking to build a relationship with Dr Ramieri, so getting this should be easy if you choose him.

View attachment 1634778
I don't really understand it so they do this to show you what they can possible change for you?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
what do you plan on getting done and the cost ?

• +1
I don't really understand it so they do this to show you what they can possible change for you?

CBCT scans show you your current skull in 3D, this is useful for people wanting to show their surgeons during a consultation to understand what can be done. Also its used for implant design and to plan orthognathic surgery :)

You just see alot of metal on my scan as I already had surgery. We are just planning a wrap around jaw implant so needed to get another new scan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 18436

View attachment 1634778
how long does it take until the bone heals enough to remove the upper plates from the upper-jaw movement. the cut still looks very separated. the zygo implants look great though

Last edited:
  • +1
how long does it take until the bone heals enough to remove the upper plates from the upper-jaw movement. the cut looks still very separated. the zygo implants look great though

I know right, it doesn't cause me any issues, i think the bones have healed it just doesn't show. I will ask Dr Ramieri to confirm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
your implant is so realistic that I can barely tell its there even in the cbct scan

• +1
@Preston
@Lorsss

Please can we sticky this for a few weeks to allow others to see

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Anchor_Ship
@Preston
@Lorsss

Please can we sticky this for a few weeks to allow others to see

I am happy that you found a good service for CT scans and gice recommendations about this clinic in London, but don't you think that sticking the thread would be considered an annoying advertisement by some users?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gaia262
I am happy that you found a good service for CT scans and gice recommendations about this clinic in London, but don't you think that sticking the thread would be considered an annoying advertisement by some users?

I see your point :trepidation:

I guess if someone needs scans they will find this thread on their own.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

View attachment 1634778
CT dent is run by monkeys

I was trying to get digital impressions from there and they required a doctors referral. Once I get one off Ramieri they say its inadequate :lul:. Furthermore the only place they do these scans in in london.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Just going to try local orthodontists. No way it should be remotely difficult to get these scans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Gaia262
CT dent is run by monkeys

I was trying to get digital impressions from there and they required a doctors referral. Once I get one off Ramieri they say its inadequate :lul:. Furthermore the only place they do these scans in in london.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Just going to try local orthodontists. No way it should be remotely difficult to get these scans.

Yeah CT dent has alot of red tape and I didn't want to annoy Dr Ramieri with all the paperwork and they cucked me with prices last time.

The clinic I went to 3Beam accepted Dr Ramieri's referral and want to build a relationship with him for his UK patients.

You should have a clinic closer to you that can do CBCT scans it may be even cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yeah CT dent has alot of red tape and I didn't want to annoy Dr Ramieri with all the paperwork and they cucked me with prices last time.

The clinic I went to 3Beam accepted Dr Ramieri's referral and want to build a relationship with him for his UK patients.

You should have a clinic closer to you that can do CBCT scans it may be even cheaper.
He didn't ask me for CBCT scans yet. He said he wanted digital impressions first. I am pretty sure most places which offer invisalign should do digital impressions. Its whether they will give them to me or not.

• +1
than you god .how do we get a referral? do i just say i got "gummy smile" ?

View attachment 1634778

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 18301
than you god .how do we get a referral? do i just say i got "gummy smile" ?

No worries bro, you will have to ask a surgeon for a referral. Once you consult with one they will sign a referral for you to get a scan.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
What did your referral look like?
I contacted them and it didn't sound like they needed a referral, but I got a very basic one from surgeon anyway. Now it sounds like they want me to bring one.
I don't know if they'll accept a shitty referral from an Indian surgeon (sm Balaji) and also question why I want a CT scan, which I don't wanna answer

• +1
What did your referral look like?
I contacted them and it didn't sound like they needed a referral, but I got a very basic one from surgeon anyway. Now it sounds like they want me to bring one.
I don't know if they'll accept a shitty referral from an Indian surgeon (sm Balaji) and also question why I want a CT scan, which I don't wanna answer

Hi bro , It's a legal requirement in the UK to have a referral.

The referral should just say what type of scan and it's dimensions. They can also call/email your surgeons team to confirm the scan dimensions.

They shouldn't need to know the reason if you don't want to.

Balaji is the guy who does extreme osteotomies if I recall like orbital box. I watched a few of his lefort 3 videos.

Good luck bro :)

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Hi bro , It's a legal requirement in the UK to have a referral.

The referral should just say what type of scan and it's dimensions. They can also call/email your surgeons team to confirm the scan dimensions.

They shouldn't need to know the reason if you don't want to.

Balaji is the guy who does extreme osteotomies if I recall like orbital box. I watched a few of his lefort 3 videos.

Good luck bro :)
Thanks bro, ye I'm talking with balaji about a box osteotomy, that's what he wants the scans for. I'm undecided as of yet but considering options

• +1