D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Rn trying to get in the door is it a decent field
@bishōnenmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
@Eternal_ why do you regret picking health care

use to, learned blackhat for a bit and dipped cause its boring + lower end of the job spectrum

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 11126
use to, learned blackhat for a bit and dipped cause its boring + lower end of the job spectrum
Only people I know who its worthwhile in black hate are like Russians. In America you will get arrested or you can make money from a company already

• +1
Rn trying to get in the door is it a decent field
@bishōnenmaxxer
You're an American, right?

Just join the Air Guard. Free college, and choose a cybsec program. There is I.T work available as well. No worries about front line work. That's the Air Guard, not the Air Force

You'll make a shit ton once you get out the military.

Tagging STEMcels:

@Xangsane @thecel

tag any more STEMcels you know I only know these 2 jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 11126
why it's boring ?
weren't you the dude with the giga deep voice

how is life treating you haven't seen you since that voice thread

Too indian

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
@Eternal_ why do you regret picking health care
It’s such shit. No remote work for the most part and when remote work is an option, the pay is SIGNIFICANTLY lower and not worth it.

Dealing with patients sucks. You deal with people when they’re sick and it is not only demoralizing but also tiring. Also, the #1 reason I hate healthcare is the immense responsibility you are given.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 11126
You're an American, right?

Just join the Air Guard. Free college, and choose a cybsec program. There is I.T work available as well. No worries about front line work. That's the Air Guard, not the Air Force

You'll make a shit ton once you get out the military.

Tagging STEMcels:

@Xangsane @thecel

tag any more STEMcels you know I only know these 2 jfl
Not joining the JewSA army

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bigchunguslover, bishōnenmaxxer, blackckatt and 1 other person
weren't you the dude with the giga deep voice

how is life treating you haven't seen you since that voice thread

Yo bra how are you ?

Slaying some htb, and some high mtb, i have stacies in my gym gave me a lot ios but i don't know if i need to cold approach her or not (and she's a sister of one of my friends :lul: )

Got approched by a htb white jbs, and one jbs of my gym add me on instagram even we never talk together, just i cross her many time, don't know how she find my insta lol

• Love it
Only people I know who it’s worthwhile in black hate are like Russians. In America you will get arrested or you can make money from a company already
Doesn’t the government regularly hire black hats? I feel like they’re never arrested

Not joining the JewSA army
Tardku

• +1
It’s such shit. No remote work for the most part and when remote work is an option, the pay is SIGNIFICANTLY lower and not worth it.

Dealing with patients sucks. You deal with people when they’re sick and it is not only demoralizing but also tiring. Also, the #1 reason I hate healthcare is the immense responsibility you are given.
How far are you into it?

Doesn’t the government regularly hire black hats? I feel like they’re never arrested
If they work for the government they are not blackhat. Sometimes they make deals with hackers if they are young and smart. Like the deal is you get a small sentence and you work in jail. That's why a lot of hackers you don't hear about because they make deals and its not on the record

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
Yo bra how are you ?

Slaying some htb, and some high mtb, i have stacies in my gym gave me a lot ios but i don't know if i need to cold approach her or not (and she's a sister of one of my friends :lul: )

Got approched by a htb white jbs, and one jbs of my gym add me on instagram even we never talk together, just i cross her many time, don't know how she find my insta lol
Sick to hear you're doing well.

I've been gymcelling and job hunting mostly. Getting my money up during my gap year. No HTBs, or girls in general for me I'm afraid. Not particularily bothered but it's better to talk to new people sooner rather than later.

I'm quite comfy.

Screenie

• +1
Sick to hear you're doing well.

I've been gymcelling and job hunting mostly. Getting my money up during my gap year. No HTBs, or girls in general for me I'm afraid. Not particularily bothered but it's better to talk to new people sooner rather than later.

I'm quite comfy.

View attachment 2582506

how old are you bhai?

I graduated with a PharmD and am a pharmacist
Well I guess make a few millions selling drugs to people then retire.

Btw got any opioids?

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
If they work for the government they are not blackhat. Sometimes they make deals with hackers if they are young and smart. Like the deal is you get a small sentence and you work in jail. That's why a lot of hackers you don't hear about because they make deals and its not on the record
I would hate to be a target of the NSA/CIA. I am pretty sure they can find anything and everything they set their sights on lolz

• +1
I would hate to be a target of the NSA/CIA. I am pretty sure they can find anything and everything they set their sights on lolz
Well they end up working for them its either that or rot in jail for a decade

I would find selling drugs or being a genuine cybercriminal being more dignified and less evil then joining the military. If your going to be bad be bad on your own terms there is nothing worse then being someones dog
In selling drugs you are simply making dogs out of your fellow man. Are you really all that better in that pursuit? Of the the two "evils" (I don't think it's particularly evil to join the U.S army), at least one has a stable income.

And becoming an independent cyber criminal already sounds difficult on the surface, can't imagine how difficult it is when you get into it for real.
how old are you bhai?

18, you?

Goingon18

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and blackckatt
In selling drugs you are simply making dogs out of your fellow man. Are you really all that better in that pursuit? Of the the two "evils" (I don't think it's particularly evil to join the U.S army), at least one has a stable income.

And becoming an independent cyber criminal already sounds difficult on the surface, can't imagine how difficult it is when you get into it for real.

18, you?

View attachment 2582511

you have plenty of time to ascend bhai ;) (am 30 :feelswhy:)

If foids gave you some signs of interest don't remind blackpill shit on your head, just go ahead and try, life is too short bhai

• Love it
Well they end up working for them its either that or rot in jail for a decade
Bruh that sounds like a dream. Working for the NSA/CIA must be GOAT. You have the whole power of the country behind you and are part of an unstoppable force. Get to be a criminal and be paid and have amazing government benefits and it’s all legal.

GOAT

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 11126

18, you?

View attachment 2582511
Not all drug dealers are bad people. If your just selling weed or adderall/LSD/MDMA to college kids your not really fucking anyone over

• +1
Bruh that sounds like a dream. Working for the NSA/CIA must be GOAT. You have the whole power of the country behind you and are part of an unstoppable force. Get to be a criminal and be paid and have amazing government benefits and it’s all legal.

GOAT
Its more so defense or penetrating specific targets.

Not all drug dealers are bad people. If your just selling weed or adderall/LSD/MDMA to college kids your not really fucking anyone over
Yes you are. If you are selling those, you are still perpetuating their addictions. Drug dealing is immoral on all scales and for all drugs

• Hmm...
Yes you are. If you are selling those, you are still perpetuating their addictions. Drug dealing is immoral on all scales and for all drugs
There is a difference between selling acid or crystal meth. Not going to pretend any drug dealer is good but one is a hustler selling a minor drug that kids would get anyways the other is content with people ruining there lives

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt
There a difference between selling acid or crystal meth
Agreed somewhat.

Yeah the abuse potential is a lot less for one versus another, but both can still be abused. Then again, you shouldn't be responsible for an adults bad decisions, they are their own man after all. If you don't get them fucked up on something, they'll just turn to someone else.

• +1
There a difference between selling acid or crystal meth
They are both drugs and are inherently dangerous and addictive and could be adulterated/contaminated. There is no value in drug dealing and it is absolutely immoral. Even selling weed is immoral

• Hmm...
They are both drugs and are inherently dangerous and addictive and could be adulterated/contaminated. There is no value in drug dealing and it is absolutely immoral. Even selling weed is immoral
Your a pharmacist bro lol same shit except its goldstein approved

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_ and bishōnenmaxxer
Your a pharmacist bro lol
yes and I regret my career choice but the immorality of the modern pharmacist wasn’t realized until after I graduated. My skepticism of the pharmaceutical industry didn’t exist until after I graduated.

Pharmacy is not a moral field either imo. For the most part, you unquestionably just fill what the doctor ordered as long as it’s a safe dose and call it a day. Not good or fulfilling in any sense

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 11126
Only people I know who its worthwhile in black hate are like Russians. In America you will get arrested or you can make money from a company already
i am russian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Eternal_ and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and blackckatt
yes and I regret my career choice but the immorality of the modern pharmacist wasn’t realized until after I graduated. My skepticism of the pharmaceutical industry didn’t exist until after I graduated.

Pharmacy is not a moral field either imo. For the most part, you unquestionably just fill what the doctor ordered as long as it’s a safe dose and call it a day. Not good or fulfilling in any sense
If I had to go on a limb I would say perscribed drugs have lead more people to ruin then drug dealers. SSRIs Adderall in kids pain meds these have destroyed millions of lives in America alone and they did exactly what their doctor told them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and bishōnenmaxxer
If I had to go on a limb I would say perscribed drugs have lead more people to ruin then drug dealers. SSRIs Adderall in kids pain meds these have destroyed millions of lives in America alone and they did exactly what their doctor told them
That does not excuse or justify illegal drug dealing. Both things can exist at once. The modern medical system is deeply flawed, deeply immoral, and should be replaced but illegal drug dealing is all of those things as well and shouldn’t just be replaced but rather destroyed entirely

• Hmm...
That does not excuse or justify illegal drug dealing. Both things can exist at once. The modern medical system is deeply flawed, deeply immoral, and should be replaced but illegal drug dealing is all of those things as well and shouldn’t just be replaced but rather destroyed entirely
I guess my only point is people get more along the lines of what they pay for.

• +1