Anyone interested in understanding craniofacial dystrophy or with advanced knowledge in this area; im starting a discord

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I'm starting a discord for people with strong interest in craniofacial dystrophy. Its not a mewing discord, or a surgery discord, its about craniofacial dystrophy, the different ways the. face can develop improperly, and on what a correct craniofacial complex is. If your interested in this topic comment or DM me if you'd like to join.

I'm especially interested in those with advanced knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: anticel, temporomandibular32, Kris Tyson and 2 others
I'm starting a discord for people with strong interest in craniofacial dystrophy. Its not a mewing discord, or a surgery discord, its about craniofacial dystrophy, the different ways the. face can develop improperly, and on what a correct craniofacial complex is. If your interested in this topic comment or DM me if you'd like to join.

craniofacial dystrophy what are some examples of this? I have an underbite I guess and narrow face

Oooo yea yea, I’m actually interested in this topic icl, send an invite

craniofacial dystrophy what are some examples of this? I have an underbite I guess and narrow face
When the face does not grow properly as a result of environmental variables (so this excludes genetic disorders)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
When the face does not grow properly as a result of environmental variables (so this excludes genetic disorders)
well I mouth breathed so yeah I will join my theory is MSE to fix narrow palate combined with face mask to get rid of my underbite and if that does not work then bimax is the only way

Suprisingly my face does not look that bad due to good harmony just my lower thirds look bad my eye area and midface is still good

Could you invite me please😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back