Anyone just looksmaxxing for health reasons

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
Honestly I doubt im ever going to be in a relationship. At this point I just want to be able to breathe and get a good nights sleep. Of course being treated slightly better in day to day interaction will help but my main focus now is health. I don't want my body deteriorating because of sleep apnea. I want to get an MSE and a bimax to solve breathing issues. As for keeping myself healthy I eat a lot of organ meats and fat for collagen, keeping muscles/joints healthy blah blah blah.

I know it sounds like a cliche, such as 'I go to the gym for myself' type of bs but health is a huge reason to get surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29, thereallegend, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Yeah I’m actually only into looksmaxing so I can crush a healthy amount of pussy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, thereallegend, lepo2317 and 1 other person
fuck health man
if im not looking good then i dont want live either
i mean life has no purpose and with ugly face/body even less purpose

i want marry a woman and have 2 children.... and i can achieve this when im gl to catch a woman
maybe you will say im stupid because i want marry and want children.. maybe it is really stupid but i dont care
thats just want i want. i dont want to be lonely anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 15827
Yes.

For my mental health:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
use a cpap machine?

Honestly I doubt im ever going to be in a relationship. At this point I just want to be able to breathe and get a good nights sleep. Of course being treated slightly better in day to day interaction will help but my main focus now is health. I don't want my body deteriorating because of sleep apnea. I want to get an MSE and a bimax to solve breathing issues. As for keeping myself healthy I eat a lot of organ meats and fat for collagen, keeping muscles/joints healthy blah blah blah.

I know it sounds like a cliche, such as 'I go to the gym for myself' type of bs but health is a huge reason to get surgeries.

cope

chad eats pizza and slams beers and his body becomes stronger