Anyone know how to change personality

spdxer

spdxer

external mog
Personality rn is not bad (im decently popular) but in some situations i just gain a chromosome and i dont know what to say and just end up spewing some retarted shit outta my mouth. Anyone got any tips on this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
lobotomy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and FML0908
just be yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and spdxer

So you take this icepick and you put it in your nose and you hit it in with a hammer a couple times and bam you're good

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45
You gotta figure out how to stop that from happening. In the long term, observe your mind and be self reflective (recognize how you feel when you become retarded and start seeing patterns to prevent them), and get a truer sense of who you are by working on yourself. In the short term, STFU when you feel like that instead of saying dumb shit and fallback on easy pro-social strategies such as: asking questions to get other people to talk about themselves, talk about shit youre interested in or know about (when its relevant, not out of nowhere), appealing to group consensus/opinion, and generally being friendly to get people to like you.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Personality rn is not bad (im decently popular) but in some situations i just gain a chromosome and i dont know what to say and just end up spewing some retarted shit outta my mouth. Anyone got any tips on this?

Take it in the ass
Not gonna be the same after that

• JFL
Reactions: spdxer
achieve something

• Hmm...
Reactions: spdxer
Start brainmashing

• JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady and spdxer
You gotta figure out how to stop that from happening. In the long term, observe your mind and be self reflective (recognize how you feel when you become retarded and start seeing patterns to prevent them), and get a truer sense of who you are by working on yourself. In the short term, STFU when you feel like that instead of saying dumb shit and fallback on easy pro-social strategies such as: asking questions to get other people to talk about themselves, talk about shit youre interested in or know about (when its relevant, not out of nowhere), appealing to group consensus/opinion, and generally being friendly to get people to like you
Will try and do this