Anyone know how to fix Apathy?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Title,
basically I have really bad apathy from my meds which I've since stopped taking, Its been about 3-4 weeks since I stopped and my withdrawals are basically gone except I sometimes get very mild infrequently vertigo which is probably from withdrawals.

But I still have extremely bad Apathy to the point where I basically care about anything.

Anyone know any fixes or ways to lessen it?

I should probably see a psych or smth instead of asking you mentalcels tbh.

I dont think this is depression btw, I dont feel anything I dont feel happiness or sadness.
I think if it was depression I would still feel sad.

But I have no drive/motivation what so ever I am so bored yet unable to commit to anything worthwhile :kys:.

I dont think this is depression btw, I dont feel anything I dont feel happiness or sadness.
Depression.
Feeling sad isn't part of depression

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Nims
Which meds? Also, sounds like a low dopamine.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Depression.
Feeling sad isn't part of depression
Idk I dont think its depression tbh, if it was surely I would still have drive and what not just like a decreased amount?

Which meds?
I was previously on Sertraline.
I've been talking to a psyc about maybe being moved over to something a bit stronger either a higher dosage or Sertraline used in conjuction with a TCA like nortriptyline, or maybe Nardil or something stronger but I'll just have to wait and see what he say next week as thats probably when he will prescribe me stuff.

Also, sounds like a low dopamine.
Yeah maybe I dont really know how to fix it tho as Im so unmotivated atm to do anything other than watch youtube or just waste my day.
I have so much stuff I should be doing but no drive to even do it.

Title,
basically I have really bad apathy from my meds which I've since stopped taking, Its been about 3-4 weeks since I stopped and my withdrawals are basically gone except I sometimes get very mild infrequently vertigo which is probably from withdrawals.

But I still have extremely bad Apathy to the point where I basically care about anything.

Just wait a bit longer. If it doesn't fade after 2 months, it's depression.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Tobias Fünke and Nims
Title,

You will get better advice here than at a mental hospital

Start lifting and find romance

Start spending sweat and blood in trying to make millions

Start a family

Graduate

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Detox from computer and cell phone for 2 weeks. Do not masterbate. Do not read books for 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Its because you got cucked by ssri, its part of the infamous trio (ssri, accutane, finasteride) know for causing Post SSRI/ACU/FIN Syndrome. Its basically the same thing almost cause the symptoms are very similar but caused by different drugs.

Caged at saying you want to rasie the SSRI dose :feelsrope:

Seratonin should never be raised, its not a good thing, its essential in maintaining brain function obviously but higher levels of it induce numbing on the effects of the other neurotransmitters, this is because seratonin is a stabilizing neurotransmitter (its much more complicated then this but you get the point) and not muh happy hormone like medical pop culture tells you. Too low levels of it (and i mean very low) causes dopamine, glutamate, norepinephrine to go wack, so you become more irritated, compulsive, addicted, anxious, sexual, irrational. Too high amounts of it has the opposite affect, making you very content and numbed.

I took 5-MAPB, its a unique chemical that releases shitton of seratonin from your brain without releasing other neurotransmitters, and how did i feel the next day? Absolutely fine, nothing changed. If seratonin was what made people empathetic, motivated, sexual etc then i would be depressed for a month or more after that jfl

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Nims
Its because you got cucked by ssri, its part of the infamous trio (ssri, accutane, finasteride) know for causing Post SSRI/ACU/FIN Syndrome. Its basically the same thing almost cause the symptoms are very similar but caused by different drugs.
Yeah thats probably whats done it I had such bad sides on sertraline, and I still have some even after 3-4 weeks.
And the apathy is probably caused by the SSRI post syndrome like you mentioned.

Caged at saying you want to rasie the SSRI dose :feelsrope:
I will try not to, I am off of it atm. I just cold turkey stopped and it wasnt too bad as I used Nic for withdrawals. I probably wont go back on it even at a higher dosage but Idk what my psych will say he might try and suggest them as a pathway approach idk. I will tell them the sides I had and my intent in not getting back on SSRIs. But I might just have to take them for a little while to get on the stronger stuff.

Seratonin should never be raised, its not a good thing, its essential in maintaining brain function obviously but higher levels of it induce numbing on the effects of the other neurotransmitters, this is because seratonin is a stabilizing neurotransmitter (its much more complicated then this but you get the point) and not muh happy hormone like medical pop culture tells you. Too low levels of it (and i mean very low) causes dopamine, glutamate, norepinephrine to go wack, so you become more irritated, compulsive, addicted, anxious, sexual, irrational. Too high amounts of it has the opposite affect, making you very content and numbed.
Yeah the more I've been reading it seems SSRIs are really bad tbh Idk why they get recommend so much, guess its just the jews trying to cuck everyone.

Yeah thats probably whats done it I had such bad sides on sertraline, and I still have some even after 3-4 weeks.
And the apathy is probably caused by the SSRI post syndrome like you mentioned.

I will try not to, I am off of it atm. I just cold turkey stopped and it wasnt too bad as I used Nic for withdrawals. I probably wont go back on it even at a higher dosage but Idk what my psych will say he might try and suggest them as a pathway approach idk. I will tell them the sides I had and my intent in not getting back on SSRIs. But I might just have to take them for a little while to get on the stronger stuff.

Yeah the more I've been reading it seems SSRIs are really bad tbh Idk why they get recommend so much, guess its just the jews trying to cuck everyone.
1.Because in large doses they are affective for suicidal classical depression by making you numb and content

2.They are effective for apathy and anhedonia unironically in super small doses, recently discovered is that they increase levels of allopregnanolone in the brain, the main neurosteroid in the brain which was found to be in low concentrations in people who take Finasteride.

But you can just take straight pregnanolone or allopregnanolone anyways jfl