Anyone know of new eye color surgery research?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Literally the biggest unexplored field in cosmetics. Eye color is more important than any individual feature. A pair of A10s could turn an otherwise unremarkable htn into a Chad.

Does anyone know of any new research into eye color surgery? I don't get how the current choices are such dogshit.

- A laser that gets rid of like 5% of your melanin and leaves you with shit dark grey eyes that take multiple sessions to get.
- An iris implant made in some underground Istanbul butcher shop that has a 93% complication rate.
- Pigmentation dye that looks like a kindergartener took a box of Crayolas to your eyes.

I don't get how people receive lens implants all the time for medical reasons without complications and are FDA approved, but when it comes to cosmetic lens implants they are complete shit and cause tons of issues.

Also I don't get how the pigmentation dye looks like absolute shit with no opacity at all and was somehow allowed to perform it on people.

Has anyone heard any news on possible surgeries?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero, Deleted member 22540 and 4 others
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

• +1
Reactions: godofmaxxing
i also find it hard to believe how dogshit Yeux Clairs and Stroma are.

The eyes remain just as dark as when they were brown/black, except they have sone very very dark blue undertones. I’ve honestly never even seen people with blue eyes that dark in real life, it looks retarded.

Everyone copes with muh treatments. Just need more treatments, but I don’t think that’s true.

If truly remarkable results were possible with 50 or 500 or however many treatments; you bet your ass these companies would be posting those results all over social media and would be selling this shit to literally billions of ethnics.

I think the “blue eyes are just eyes with no melanin” hypothesis that these companies operate off of is probably just wrong, it turns out zapping all the melanin doesn’t give you blue eyes, there’s actually something else responsible for them.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Literally the biggest unexplored field in cosmetics. Eye color is more important than any individual feature. A pair of A10s could turn an otherwise unremarkable htn into a Chad.

Does anyone know of any new research into eye color surgery? I don't get how the current choices are such dogshit.

- A laser that gets rid of like 5% of your melanin and leaves you with shit dark grey eyes that take multiple sessions to get.
- An iris implant made in some underground Istanbul butcher shop that has a 93% complication rate.
- Pigmentation dye that looks like a kindergartener took a box of Crayolas to your eyes.

I don't get how people receive lens implants all the time for medical reasons without complications and are FDA approved, but when it comes to cosmetic lens implants they are complete shit and cause tons of issues.

Also I don't get how the pigmentation dye looks like absolute shit with no opacity at all and was somehow allowed to perform it on people.

Has anyone heard any news on possible surgeries?
put honey in your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and datboijj
No A10's for your downgrown midface and maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir, AscensionMan98 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, AscendingHero, Oberyn and 2 others
I think the “blue eyes are just eyes with no melanin” hypothesis that these companies operate off of is probably just wrong, it turns out zapping all the melanin doesn’t give you blue eyes, there’s actually something else responsible for them.
I think melanin controls the color of your eyes (brown/blue), but you need pigmentation to actually give yourself "light/bright" eyes. That's why the most impressive laser results are people with extremely light vibrant brown eyes.

just be born with black eyes bro @Nano

"Eye color surgery" How many idiots actually did this and will do in future?

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, datboijj and SchizoAutism
What is this supposed to prove? That you have the lip competence of a bulldog who struggles to not gobble his mouth each time he talks?
yes, thats what having an underbite means

@LooksOverAll
6DB8426F 2286 42E8 8819 17F63E6B3481

looks pretty natural

It took this guy 28 Sessions to go from dark brown to this blue
AD9772FB C874 43A8 8532 AE985F6537AD

Attachments

• 22AF97E5-DE8F-4336-9E83-6DF3DC6BF554.jpeg
    22AF97E5-DE8F-4336-9E83-6DF3DC6BF554.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Do you have a link to wherever he posted this?
I’m in a private Facebook group where people post their laser de pigmentation results you can request and they’ll accept you

This is actually the first result I’ve seen that doesn’t look like complete dogshit. Sessions where? Yeux Clairs?
This guy did 10 sessions in Turkey and then 18 in mexico

This guy did 10 sessions in Turkey and then 18 in mexico
28 sessions total? Over how many years? That's like $20k. Worth it though.

500$ a session I think so 500 x 28 = 14,000
How long would it even take for 28 sessions? Also that pic is 100% photoshopped for their own marketing.

How long would it even take for 28 sessions? Also that pic is 100% photoshopped for their own marketing.

it’s not, the guy even posted a non frauded very CLEAR video in motion. If you make a Facebook account real quick I’ll add you to the group and you can see for yourself.

Does anyone know of any new research into eye color surgery?
Nobody in the scientific community does that kind of research. Someone would have to do it themselves at home and post it here

This is actually the first result I’ve seen that doesn’t look like complete dogshit. Sessions where? Yeux Clairs?
I've seen others that don't look like dogshit but this looks the best

i also find it hard to believe how dogshit Yeux Clairs and Stroma are.

The eyes remain just as dark as when they were brown/black, except they have sone very very dark blue undertones. I’ve honestly never even seen people with blue eyes that dark in real life, it looks retarded.

Everyone copes with muh treatments. Just need more treatments, but I don’t think that’s true.

If truly remarkable results were possible with 50 or 500 or however many treatments; you bet your ass these companies would be posting those results all over social media and would be selling this shit to literally billions of ethnics.

It also has to do with scattering of the light that comes into the eyes.

I need green eyes

I would like a10s tbh.. i feel like the dark blue i have is a cope