Anyone know ways to decrease estrogen naturally?

Picassocel

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.
Due to me taking propecia (fin), my estrogen and testosterone levels will and are increasing. The increase in estrogen can lead to gyno however so i would want to keep estrogen a little lower than usual if possible to avoid any sides related to that increase in the hormone (don't want to grow moobs). Any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Hop on the ray peat diet, check out danny Roddy's stuff

I like Christopher Waler's stuff too

• +1
If you're low T no "natural solution" will help you. Start micro dosing aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Due to me taking propecia (fin), my estrogen and testosterone levels will and are increasing. The increase in estrogen can lead to gyno however so i would want to keep estrogen a little lower than usual if possible to avoid any sides related to that increase in the hormone (don't want to grow moobs). Any suggestions?
If its abnormally high you might need to take an estrogen blocker such as arimidex to lower it. Get a blood test done to see if its actually abnormally high.

Last edited:
  • +1
zinc

onions

k2

stay away from dairy products. dont drink milk unless it is RAW milk.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Your taking finasteride it's a testosterone and dht blocker it kind of defeats the point.

Antiestrogens I think those need a prescription tho. They are used to cycle when using roids to prevent gyno.

• +1
Jfl at forgetting about the broccolii theori

• +1
polinsaturated fats increase a molecule which catalyzes the production of estrogen, so you should decrease those fats in your diet
If you're low T no "natural solution" will help you. Start micro dosing aromasin.
do steroid dealers also sell cycle supplements like aromasin?

You can microdose arimidex to achieve this. Disolve 1mg tablet of dex on 5ml of vodka, count the amount of drops on 1ml and multiply by 5, then divide by 14 to get the amount of drops you have to drink per day (0.5mg of dex per week). Always shake before pouring the drops, do not store in the refrigerator. Test your E2 after 3-4 weeks and adjust dosage to get lab ranges to the lower 20s. If you start feeling like shit you are an over responder and your E2 levels crashed, wait one week to normalize levels and start again with 1/4th of the dosage.

you need to indol 3 carbinol max

Happy6

Fried eggs.