Anyone known the legitimacy of the Salludon guy?

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

I will rearrange Gio Scotti's guts.
Salludon used to have upper eyelid exposure, recessed chin, non prominent cheekbone buges and pure sub 8 appearance. Is his result achievable naturally and if not waht did he do to achieve it and has anyone ascended to his level?

Attachments

• pakistani goal.jpg
    pakistani goal.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • f0lpf6gjad231.jpg
    f0lpf6gjad231.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Squirreljak
people say boomers are dumb because they get scammed by curries, but then the "high IQ" blackpillers get fouled just like the old do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, Skywalker, arabcelxxx and 6 others
he is legit.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
natural or not

• JFL
@5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and 5.5psl
Genio, implants, rhino, botox is my guess

Maybe filler

• +1
Looks like he is mewing (tightens up the submental region), but his head is rotated backwards in both pictures, so he's not in-line with the Frankfurt plane, so whatever he as done, it hasn't actually caused any significant upswing.

Also the pictures are in different lighting etc, so those "small details" nerds always point out can easily be explained as just differences in lighting and angles (there's a reason why some photos of me I have a straight nose, and others I have a fairly prominent dorsal hump).

• Ugh..
He is legit, he just lost body fat, started squinting.
That first pic you posted is a morph, this is more represenative of his looks
2749433_2281427_unknown.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 17872, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Salludon used to have upper eyelid exposure, recessed chin, non prominent cheekbone buges and pure sub 8 appearance. Is his result achievable naturally and if not waht did he do to achieve it and has anyone ascended to his level?
He never had a recessed chin and was good looking before
And yes he is legit

• JFL
How can people be so stupid. How. Look at the chin projection in both photos and tell me that can be achieved naturally. He has fillers at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 46986, Skywalker and 1 other person
And yes he is legit
some of us have talked to him personally lol and no he's not legit, he's gotten fillers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
And yes he is legit
as natty as @Amnesia or @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Looks like he is mewing (tightens up the submental region), but his head is rotated backwards in both pictures, so he's not in-line with the Frankfurt plane, so whatever he as done, it hasn't actually caused any significant upswing.

Also the pictures are in different lighting etc, so those "small details" nerds always point out can easily be explained as just differences in lighting and angles (there's a reason why some photos of me I have a straight nose, and others I have a fairly prominent dorsal hump).
low iq+ ugly name + ugly pfp + ugly sig :feelskek: