anyone knows the name of the documentary where a tall man(7 foot) and a short man(5 foot) go into a bar to show the effects of heightism

Raax

Raax

Bronze
the short male and tall man are involved in a social experiment, they go up to the bar and will try to take the drink from the other person next to them.
The short guy tries to take the drink and the other person will just take it back from him and laugh it off, then the tall guy comes and instantly takes the drink and people just stay silent and shocked and don't utter a single word.

it was the best blackpill video on height, even normies wouldn't be able to refute it, it was posted on lookism but has since disappeared.

if i remember correctly, the documentary was talking about primitive behavior between us and other primates, how we subconsciously submit ourselves in front of dominant men(tall strong etc) just like in the animal world.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
Jfl at running """experiments""" on such obvious and undeniable truths of life that not even the bluest bluepiller could deny them with a straight face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1707, BigBoy and 7 others
It's on youtube I think it was abc or something. Height isn't just about women, it's about EVERYTHING. You make more money and get more respect if you're tall. Look at my profile picture, do you think that manlet can ever get married or be a CEO?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, PubertyMaxxer, BigBoy and 1 other person
It's on youtube I think it was abc or something. Height isn't just about women, it's about EVERYTHING. You make more money and get more respect if you're tall. Look at my profile picture, do you think that manlet can ever get married or be a CEO?

This isn’t the bar vid that I described lol..

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Whoever denies heightism are obviously foids with short orbitters. And those orbitters

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, PubertyMaxxer and BigBoy
ur profile pic hella freaky nglngl

the short male and tall man are involved in a social experiment, they go up to the bar and will try to take the drink from the other person next to them.
The short guy tries to take the drink and the other person will just take it back from him and laugh it off, then the tall guy comes and instantly takes the drink and people just stay silent and shocked and don't utter a single word.

it was the best blackpill video on height, even normies wouldn't be able to refute it, it was posted on lookism but has since disappeared.

if i remember correctly, the documentary was talking about primitive behavior between us and other primates, how we subconsciously submit ourselves in front of dominant men(tall strong etc) just like in the animal world.
I recall this video also.
It was funny as fuck.

Also how that tall big guy, looked dome people that he stole the drink from dead in the eyes. With an expression of: "what you gonna do about it".
Whereas the short guy, they immediately took the drink back from him or ordered him to giv it back. Whereas with the big guy, they either did nothing or they asked him to please give it back (aka begging, instead of ordering).

Yakov, should als make it into a short person treatement, in incel videos. That dude got brutally mogged in the bar. it's sad. While Yakov is Jestermaxxed as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Raax
To add.
The original clip.
Was from national geographic or the other one channel that is like national geographic.
And it was a documentary about monkey's mostly if it remember correctly, not about humans. But then they did this one to show we kinda like monkey's alot.

here it is

just barely remembered that it was from national geographic
starts at 2:54 or sth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, BigBoy, Justttt and 2 others
This isn’t the bar vid that I described lol..
close enough nigger you can't see it from down there anyways :cool:

Whoever denies heightism are obviously foids with short orbitters. And those orbitters
bluepilled tallfags are among the feircest deniers of height importance. All my friends are bluepilled tallfags and they legit think girls fall for them because of their personality. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

over

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
why can't i be 6'5?!? why didn't my parents teach me more about the importance of exercise and give me hgh?!

my life could have been completely different

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan and Raax

ik what ur talking about and they linked it to primates with their body language as well with open hand = submisenvess