Anyone miss their ex every once in a while

Runawaytictac

Runawaytictac

Gold
Title

• +1
Reactions: ascension and murdah
Yeah but nothing big JFL, foids are endless boyo
True but talking to these whores I miss how kind she was she treated me good don’t know why I left her jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: kt4x_w
Ur just lonely

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
i never had an ex :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Ur just lonely
I mean I talk to different girls it’s just not the same I have no genuine emotion anymore with them maybe that’s a good thing but idk

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
How often do u like a girl

For over a week i only like one girl per year thats why im also always going back to my ex

I mean I talk to different girls it’s just not the same I have no genuine emotion anymore with them maybe that’s a good thing but idk

im very similar to ER in many way bh ngl
Missing my ex makes me wanna go er especially if I don’t find another girl like her

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
How often do u like a girl

For over a week i only like one girl per year thats why im also always going back to my ex
Ever since I broke up with my ex like 11 months ago I’ve gone full emotionless and acting schitzo besides these few times I miss her especially when I’m getting in fights with everyone atleast I would’ve had her to go to

• +1
D
Ever since I broke up with my ex like 11 months ago I’ve gone full emotionless and acting schitzo besides these few times I miss her especially when I’m getting in fights with everyone atleast I would’ve had her to go to
Did she cuck you or something

D

Did she cuck you or something
No if she did I would’ve genuinely gone er jfl but I left her she moved to far and maybe I would’ve tried gettin back with her but it’s too late at this point she already got with another dude

• +1