Anyone remember that thread where a psler performed buccal fat removal by himself?

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

asshole
Nowadays users are afraid of a bunch of filler injections... Smhmyhead

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and TheMewingBBC
brb using

• +1
Reactions: currymax
Smellysocks was the dude who uses fillers by himself successfully, I think he and someone did this as well.
Prime lookismers are undefeated. Guaranteed 75% of the base in it's prime were avid gymcels. We had mad experimentists, niggas with Ph.D. in broscience,
type of guys to consistently bone smash their orbitals for three weeks straight,
water fasts for 23 days straight,
chewed falim gum like it's their oneitis’s clit
face pull habitually like they came out the womb doing it
and abused antidepressants like it's Kool-Aid for lower inhibition.
They knew more about cosmetic procedures than the average guy practicing it for 30+ years. Ngl, you have to be Camel shit crazy to participate in all of this, looksmax/incels.is could never

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ymb, anthony111553, Deleted member 7560 and 13 others
Smellysocks was the dude who uses fillers by himself successfully, I think he and someone did this as well.
Prime lookismers are undefeated. Guaranteed 75% of the base in it's prime were avid gymcels. We had mad experimentists, niggas with Ph.D. in broscience,
type of guys to consistently bone smash their orbitals for three weeks straight,
They knew more about cosmetic procedures than the average guy practicing it for 30+ years. Ngl, you have to be Camel shit crazy to participate in all of this, looksmax/incels.is could never
Don't forget Penilefacialsurgery who has injected every dodgy peptide/protein from russians into his femurs to grow any inch taller

He stopped posting for a while everyone thought he died lmao

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Don't forget Penilefacialsurgery who has injected every dodgy peptide/protein from russians into his femurs to grow any inch taller

He stopped posting for a while everyone thought he died lmao
Lmao, that's nothing. I remember reading a thread where this guy got his hands on sclerostin inhibitors at a time where the product was only produced at a government surveillanced lab in Asia, NOT JOKING LMAO. He also never reported back after that post

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel, Justttt, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Lmao, that's nothing. I remember reading a thread where this guy got his hands on sclerostin inhibitors a time where the product was only produced at a government surveillance lab in Asia, NOT JOKING LMAO. He also never reported back after that post
Nigga prob rn droppin the soap in prison ngl

• JFL

yeah, but they were fuck at the end tho

incels.is
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

• +1
find a bear bro

Lmao, that's nothing. I remember reading a thread where this guy got his hands on sclerostin inhibitors at a time where the product was only produced at a government surveillanced lab in Asia, NOT JOKING LMAO. He also never reported back after that post
I think he prolly roped, RIP. Lookism was legendary tier shit

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I swear trannies always go apeshit, Never give them any power.

That faggot zesto had to ruin everything. I hope he gets beaten into a coma
I hope so too man, i ld kill if lookism were to be restored to its former glory coz of it.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl