I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF (⚠️ GRAPHIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF

I messed up, I went too high when trying to cut it out and hit something that made me start bleeding everywhere. I watched the surgery video, and the person didn't bleed this much. That's how I know I messed it up I still managed to pull out the fat with tweezers. I had to hold a paper towel until it stopped bleeding, then I tried to close it up with dissolvable stitches that I ordered, but it was giga hard because of the pain. Even though I injected pain this dogshit painkiller from CVS before starting, I still managed to close it up though. The other side was easier, since I learned from my mistake on the first one. If you want all the links to what I used, I will send them to you in the replies.

View attachment 2818043

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.

View attachment 2817904
The cut, one hour later. My face is a little swollen, and there are dark purple circles under my eyes that are probably from blood loss or something else. I think I did a good job. I'm probably going to lay down, I'm really tired and may not respond to the replies right away.

When doing this, be sure to locate the buccal fat pad and avoid getting too high.

I will post my cheeks when they start to hollow out from it in a few weeks.

@Lebron_James @nullandvoid @half @Rigged @AySab @socialcel @chrisN @Tallest person here @Clavicular
Retarded asf hope you didn’t fuck up your parotid duct

Yeah not that much to fake all of this if I'm going to do something I'm going to do it

• +1
Reactions: Axii
This site is just so low iq it's unbelievable.
1. If you're a normal human being, your body has a mechanism against hurting yourself. You physically and mentally won't be able to cut yourself this badly.
2. You would most likely hit an artery and nerves and it would just be over bruh

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, LooksThinker, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
As I said before, this nigger did all that just to get some attention on a homosexual schizo Indian forum
Little guy also made a thread about self injecting filler with a hyaluron pen because he was too afraid of needles. Now he expects us to believe he did DIY buccal fat removal :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, got.daim, neverchadlite and 1 other person
Little guy also made a thread about self injecting filler with a hyaluron pen because he was too afraid of needles. Now he expects us to believe he did DIY buccal fat removal :lul:
Never said I was afraid of needles I just said its easier

HOLY FUCK BRooooooo WTF

Take another picture with your username on it and then it might be more believable.

Take another picture with your username on it and then it might be more believable.
IMG 1747

I obviously had to clean it up but you can see it’s the same exact sink

• Woah
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
You lived, now make sure to take every precaution not to die from infection.
Also, are you planning on sharing results (private dm) or not?

I messed up, I went too high when trying to cut it out and hit something that made me start bleeding everywhere. I watched the surgery video, and the person didn't bleed this much. That's how I know I messed it up I still managed to pull out the fat with tweezers. I had to hold a paper towel until it stopped bleeding, then I tried to close it up with dissolvable stitches that I ordered, but it was giga hard because of the pain. Even though I injected pain this dogshit painkiller from CVS before starting, I still managed to close it up though. The other side was easier, since I learned from my mistake on the first one. If you want all the links to what I used, I will send them to you in the replies.

View attachment 2818043

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.

View attachment 2817904
The cut, one hour later. My face is a little swollen, and there are dark purple circles under my eyes that are probably from blood loss or something else. I think I did a good job. I'm probably going to lay down, I'm really tired and may not respond to the replies right away.

When doing this, be sure to locate the buccal fat pad and avoid getting too high.

@Lebron_James @nullandvoid @half @Rigged @AySab @socialcel @chrisN @Tallest person here @Clavicular
tf does ur cheek look like now? just raw skin?

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

Can you post tutorial and link the YouTube vid you watched

As I said before, this nigger did all that just to get some attention on a homosexual schizo Indian forum
Dude youre so annoying, you have 3k posts here youre not better than him
Ignored you give off big ltn vibes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Costcosuperstore, ominion and 1 other person
I’d go to the doctor and tell him because you might legitimately die from an infection

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Larp

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
He actually did it lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and TheRagingBull
Pm results also isn't the buccal fat yellow?

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

pm results?

you so stupid you will regret this for the rest of your life

natural selection

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

HOLY SHIT BUMP WHY DIDNT U VIDEO IT

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
In before op actually dies

Niggas will do everything except diet :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, BigBoy3000, raumDEuter and 2 others
I was watching the procedure when doing it to make sure I dont kill myself
Dude did work? No before and after? Ill totally try this if u post how to do it

• JFL
Reactions: desilva and Van
Dude did work? No before and after? Ill totally try this if u post how to do it
My face is swollen it takes three weeks for the full effect. I will make a step by step guide on how to do it

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

Holy fuck. Giga low inhib. Low inhib mogs @Clavicular to Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: nofap
fuck so u survived 😔
Don't speak to soon. He just cut himself open in his own house so huge infection risk. OP should get on broad spectrum anitbiotics asap lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and JizzFarmer
Neosporin :lul: I applied it to the cut I don’t have any antibiotics like that at my house
Lmao that aint doin shit you retarded bot. You need oral metro + ceft + doxy at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Status
Not open for further replies.