I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF (⚠️ GRAPHIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just operated on your fucking face in your bathroom mirror. It would be hilarious if it went septic and they had to remove your lower jaw

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, V-neko, got.daim and 1 other person
@Clavicular you have to see this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Clavicular, Axii and 1 other person
You just operated on your fucking face in your bathroom mirror. It would be hilarious if it went septic and they had to remove your lower jaw
Fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, LooksThinker, jxck7468 and 3 others
I don’t wish bad things on anyone, I hope it heals up well. But this was a pretty stupid decision. You should probably have the doctor look at it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Costcosuperstore and TheRagingBull
It's probably fake, but if it is real then you're a retard. Your facial fat changes at around 20, so it's going to look shit when it does.

Probably just went to the butchers and asked for some pig fat and covered it in water and food dye, then put some medical tools around it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, raumDEuter, LooksThinker and 8 others
I don’t wish bad things on anyone, I hope it heals up well. But this was a pretty stupid decision. You should probably have the doctor look at it.
The doctor will prob call CPS

a professional buccal fat removal usually looks pretty bad. PROFESSIONAL. imagine a 15y doing this with some scissors and paper in the fucking bathroom :lul::lul: live your life without facial nerves theory

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, homovirgin and got.daim
This is what it looks like when professionally done

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Where’s the buccal fat? It’s yellow in colour and is a solid object. Surely you would have taken a pic of it if you actually removed it

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, ElTruecel, got.daim and 4 others
Where’s the buccal fat? It’s yellow in colour and is a solid object. Surely you would have taken a pic of it if you actually removed it
I think its fake

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, LooksThinker, got.daim and 4 others
This is one of them posts that's going to be circulating over Reddit for the next 5 years

good job bhai

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I did take a pic

It's so over for you if you have to do this

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Jeww and Deleted member 51465
2nd person to do this
Tell me results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, shalomnigga, Sprinkles and 2 others
You're the one coping with shit like that. You must be really ugly and subhuman to not value your life and do something like that. Anyway, enjoy bloodloss to look worse

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: shalomnigga, TheRagingBull, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
you gonna look like a alien atrocity lol just kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and liberiangrimreaper
You're the one coping with shit like that. You must be really ugly and subhuman to not value your life and do something like that. Anyway, enjoy bloodloss to look worse
Now that I think about it, this shit is fake

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, shalomnigga, got.daim and 4 others
They said this last time with the other guy's you are a fucking coper
You're the retard who's larping diy surgery to get rep on a homosexual schizo Indian forum

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, got.daim, neverchadlite and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
So you're 15? Cant imagine the regret when your prefrontal cortex fully develops and makes you realize how stupid this was, not to mention the high likelihood of this being botched...

Good luck ig.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, proxyy, got.daim and 3 others
Can't believe you did this. Can you show proof by writing my name next to it or something? It just seems like you could be rep farming.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Costcosuperstore, proxyy and 6 others
I wish it was larp ngl I'm retarded for doing this
Ok now I know you're larping fr.. you're using a common lying technique. You say a lie and then something embarrassing to make the lie more believable
I'm retarded
I've had previous interactions with you and I can tell you're not the type of person to throw shade at yourself

@PsychoDsk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, PsychoDsk, got.daim and 3 others
Can't believe you did this. Can you show proof by writing my name next to it or something? It just seems like you could be rep farming.
sure i will write my name on paper

Ok now I know you're larping fr.. you're using a common lying technique. You say a lie and then something embarrassing to make the lie more believable

I've had previous interactions with you and I can tell you're not the type of person to throw shade at yourself
Bro you are actually fucking insane I literally told everyone before I was going to do it

This is one of them posts that's going to be circulating over Reddit for the next 5 years

good job bhai
Watching history being made rn

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Is buccal fat removal a permanent solution?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, RealNinja and Axii
Stupid or not lest hes trying unlike you rotters:lul:

Failed ascension>rotting

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, shalomnigga, homovirgin and 6 others
That's exactly what someone who lies would say. You're just a bored kid who doesn't get enough at home, so he seeks it in a homosexual schizo Indian forum
anything i say you are going to say is a lie enjoy rotting

It's fake tho
Fr the little fag still hasn't responded to my pm asking for the uncensored pic after like 2 hours. Little guy probably had fake blood left over from halloween that he decided to spread on his counter for internet points.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, neverchadlite and i_love_roosters
People here are so low iq to believe this larp

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Fr the little fag still hasn't responded to my pm asking for the uncensored pic after like 2 hours. Little guy probably had fake blood left over from halloween that he decided to spread on his counter for internet points.
As I said before, this nigger did all that just to get some attention on a homosexual schizo Indian forum

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, got.daim, neverchadlite and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.