Anyone succesfuly ordered retin a 0.01%? Also under eyes fine linescels gtfi

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Im talking about 0.01 not 0.1

Where did u order this, whats alternative to allday, they dont have it

I need low concenration for eyes, i have trrrible fine lines, and not dynamic cow shit

Anyone had that shit without expensive procedures?

too much squinting, sucking in your cheeks and jutting your chin will cause wrinkles. you are impressing the ladies but slowly losing your youth. :feelswhy:

too much squinting, sucking in your cheeks and jutting your chin will cause wrinkles. you are impressing the ladies but slowly losing your youth. :feelswhy:
Its true, but doesnt matter, still worst case scenaro u can use fillers botox or hyaluronic but know want cheap er solutions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Nope, that's just oldcel bluepillcels trying to find a reason, something to blame, for why they're getting wrinkles.
Nope, that's just oldcel bluepillcels trying to find a reason, something to blame, for why they're getting wrinkles.

Squinching is going to speed up fine lines but its also sun, minoxidil and sleeping on face

But stop this bullshitargues in every thread we need solution

I start with sleeping mask plus satin pillowcases plus sunglasses with anTi uvb and want this retin a or alternative

I think .01 would be a cope tbh. I’d use 0.025 or 0.05 to cure acne and reduce aging.