Anyone tried microfracturing long term with ankles to grow taller with closed plates?

princeofpeace

princeofpeace

Bronze
According to people promoting this Rustam Akhmetov guy he wore ankle weights and created microfractures to grow taller. While asleep, while awake, doing sprints any chance throughout the day, etc. etc.

Would it not be better to drop a dumbbell right on your ankle bone lol
(jk)

if anyone has done this comment below or tag someone who did I'm curious if it works or not.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
try it and let me know how it goes
I'm willing to, but that's why I'm looking for someone who already took the risk and gained the experience trying. Want to know what the safest routine is.

• +1
Reactions: unailooksmax23
I'm willing to, but that's why I'm looking for someone who already took the risk and gained the experience trying. Want to know what the safest routine is.
You are the risk taker and the pioneer who will save us bhai now microfracture away

• +1
Reactions: unailooksmax23, MrGentleman and neverchadlite
testing your limits with the microfractures/how far you can take it
I feel like if there was a group of 10 of us dedicated to try similar methods we would find quickly what works best in less than 3 months. Be #2

• +1
Reactions: unailooksmax23
testing your limits with the microfractures/how far you can take it
I suspect Masaai jumps work well also for growing taller. Just hopping and landing on the tip of your toes, not landing with your balls of your feet at all, apparently creates tension in your legs.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Look at urself you autist ur willing to fracture ur ankles to grow taller

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
Look at urself you autist ur willing to fracture ur ankles to grow taller
Micro fracture and fracture are not the same blud

Micro fracture heals over night

Fighters microfracture daily

I suspect Masaai jumps work well also for growing taller. Just hopping and landing on the tip of your toes, not landing with your balls of your feet at all, apparently creates tension in your legs.
How tall ru currently

Lol if u watch that guy on utube. He sells a heightmaxxing course where he recommends the massai jumps actually.
Whenever I did them I had shin pain at night. They may work

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
Lol if u watch that guy on utube. He sells a heightmaxxing course where he recommends the massai jumps actually.
Whenever I did them I had shin pain at night. They may work
I did them for like, 2 nights only lol. I found someone giving the course away for free, might just drop here i guess. dont know what the guys channel is but might be same dude

• +1
I did them for like, 2 nights only lol. I found someone giving the course away for free, might just drop here i guess. dont know what the guys channel is but might be same dude
The skyscraper method. I've got the whole course from tele

I grew 2 cms last 2 months at 18 and 9 months.
Got a new routine now that I'm trying.
Please do share that routine. Are you also measuring at the same time? Any idea if your plates are fully closed yet?

Please do share that routine. Are you also measuring at the same time? Any idea if your plates are fully closed yet?
I did do a shit ton of diff things in the last 2 months. I started jogging( did it like 4 times total). I walked more. Ate less. Fasted a few times. Slept till I wake up naturally (8-10 hours). And did dead hangs daily. (Used to do them before last 2 months so it's not a temporary decompress.

Now I'm stretching much more and mixing in sprinting. We'll see how much more I gain

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus and princeofpeace
I did do a shit ton of diff things in the last 2 months. I started jogging( did it like 4 times total). I walked more. Ate less. Fasted a few times. Slept till I wake up naturally (8-10 hours). And did dead hangs daily. (Used to do them before last 2 months so it's not a temporary decompress.

Now I'm stretching much more and mixing in sprinting. We'll see how much more I gain
Are you doing anything from the skyscraper method?

• +1
According to people promoting this Rustam Akhmetov guy he wore ankle weights and created microfractures to grow taller. While asleep, while awake, doing sprints any chance throughout the day, etc. etc.

Would it not be better to drop a dumbbell right on your ankle bone lol
(jk)

if anyone has done this comment below or tag someone who did I'm curious if it works or not.
I have everything ever released from the aesthetic primal guy n more, js need u to test it out n be the guinea pig and ill give u all files 4 free