Anyone tried minox on scalp and beard/eyebrows at the same time, succesfully?

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Title.
Gonna start minox myself and try to get back what the norwood reaper took from me :feelswah: Thought I might as well start boosting my beard and brows as well. But as it turns out, a lot of people advise against doing so, since the risk for sides increases as you will have more minox go systemic. So, did anyone here manage this regardless? Is there any solution that would make it possible to use a higher amount of minox without (more) side effects?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Title.
Gonna start minox myself to fight the norwood reaper :feelswah:, and thought I might as well start boosting my facial hair as well. But as it turns out, a lot of people advise against doing so, since the risk for sides increases as you will have more minox go systemic. So, did anyone here manage this regardless? Is there any solution that would make it possible to use a higher amount of minox without (more) side effects?
Don’t use minox vs Norwood. It’s dumb af. Go fin. It’s the only thing

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and one job away
Using a lot of minox on your skin isn’t a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Deleted member 7725
Using a lot of minox on your skin isn’t a good idea
Yeah, it seems like many if not everyone says not to go over 2 ml. It kinda sucks, cause then I can’t try to regrow my scalp hair while improving my facial hair. I assume these are my options:
1. While getting on fin to stop my hair loss, applying Minox to my face until I get terminal hairs, then start regrowing hair on my scalp when I happy with my beard/eyebrows.
2. Try to grow my scalp at the same time as I improve either my eyebrows or my beard, but use lower doses combined with microneedling.

Any thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
I put minox on my head and beard, but I try not to go over 2.5 ml. Put one or two drops on each eye brow and rub it in.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
I put minox on my head and beard, but I try not to go over 2.5 ml. Put one or two drops on each eye brow and rub it in.
Do you experience any sides if you don’t go above 2.5 ml? And how efficient has your protocol proved to grow your hair and scalp?

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
I take oral minox and it works on beard and brows too. In fact, on every hair on the body.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Effortless, Bobelbrah and 1 other person
Do you experience any sides if you don’t go above 2.5 ml? And how efficient has your protocol proved to grow your hair and scalp?
I only tried it for two weeks but I think I see a little results. The only side effect I get is feeling anxiety that it might go systemic which also gives me a faster heart rate, but it goes away after 30 minutes.

Last edited:
  • +1
I take oral minox and it works on beard and brows too. In fact, on every hair on the body.
I forgot about that option. I know it is very effective for the scalp. But how well does it work for the beard and eyebrows? What’s your experience?

I only tried it for two weeks but I think I see a little results. The only side effect I get is feeling anxiety that it might go systemic which also gives me a faster heart rate, but it goes away after 30 minutes.
I see. Would be interesting to see what happens to you in a couple of months. If you don’t mind it I will ask you for an update in the future!

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
I see. Would be interesting to see what happens to you in a couple of months. If you don’t mind it I will ask you for an update in the future!
Ok, it's worth trying yourself to see if you don't get any side effects. A six month supply is less than $40 on Amazon or Costco.

• +1
I forgot about that option. I know it is very effective for the scalp. But how well does it work for the beard and eyebrows? What’s your experience?

The results show no earlier than 4 months, to see something real you need 8 months.

The shape of my brows is weird. I will have to shave the excess.

Look closely at your beard or whatever. You should have lots of tiny bright hairs, less than 1mm. On minox, these hair grow to normal size. That's how you can predict the shape of your beard.

In my case I have completely bald patches at the sides of my moustache. Hair will not grow there and minox won't help. But I had those tiny hair on my cheeks and they really got denser on minox.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksJourney, Bobelbrah and Effortless
I only apply it once a day btw not twice.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Bobelbrah
The results show no earlier than 4 months, to see something real you need 8 months.

The shape of my brows is weird. I will have to shave the excess.

Look closely at your beard or whatever. You should have lots of tiny bright hairs, less than 1mm. On minox, these hair grow to normal size. That's how you can predict the shape of your beard.

In my case I have completely bald patches at the sides of my moustache. Hair will not grow there and minox won't help. But I had those tiny hair on my cheeks and they really got denser on minox.
That is cool to hear. I have lots of velus hairs on my cheeks, which makes me excited to get my hands on Minox asap. I understood you correctly however, you grew a lot of hair in your eyebrows, but it wasn’t in places you wanted them! Did you get any good growth in your brows at all?