GET DC SUPER HERO LOOKS AND PHYSIQUE ASAP (Not For Lazy Users)

Only works if u aren’t curry or nigger
Nah, plenty of swarthy moggers in comics.

9da60bf60d275cf736b7725b300055e8

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Accelerator
I've seen this thread replicated a few times but idk why it doesn't stay stickied

they barely update botb nowadays right? dont think i formatted this well enough for it to be worthy of it regardless still gotta improve

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Blackgymmax
Only works if u aren’t curry or nigger

theres plenty of black superheroes in DC, for curry it depends tbh theres some in marvel that are appealing but theyll never have the high class look a north atlantid pheno like the characters i mentioned have sadly

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
no thread here has the program i included for the physique area lmfao also this is for newer users not for long time incels like you

you say youve read many of these before have you applied any of the knowledge? no? hence why i said no lazy users.
Bookmarked

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer

Thread OST

WARNING: Most of the things can be found by non lazy users by the search feature but thought this would be a good way to compile everything with my thoughts of best looks and different things put together some things are water some are not thanks

It's no secret that DC superheroes are by far the best looking characters ever created, mogging even the top psl gods, namely Superman, Nightwing and Batman. They all posses the best characteristics and coloring a slayer would have both facially and physically.

Even with having live action casts of these superheroes already none of them always posses all the features needed, take robert patinson for example, his lower third is ideal for batman its almost identical in fact, however the rest of his face although also prime is not comic book tier

Following DC character design as your base for what you want to ascend is key for obtaining both a masculine yet high class look. Many end up looking too ogre after trying to looksmax or even uncanny so this is key.

Motivation Pics

View attachment 2876815

FACE
Obviously all superheroes have godlike bones meaning the improvements in this regard will require hardmaxxing for drastic changes, however there are still guidelines and things you can do to marginally improve this area based on comic characters lower thirds.

Chin
A wide chin can make or break your lower third specially in terms of looking masculine.

Your chin should be wide and projected, with its width being the same as or slightly lesser than your lips (doesnt count if you are narrowed mouth)

Hardmaxxes Available: Sliding Genioplasty, Chin Implants, Filler

Softmaxes:
  • Roids (If not past development stage)
  • Bonesmashing (Cope if not paired with gear and vitamin OD)
  • Lower body fat (being fat will make your chin rounded which will not let you judge its real width, even if being less body fat makes your chin have slightly less volume a defined one will always look better)
  • Makeup (You can slightly silloute around the chin to make it look slightly better, this is not worth it though for most)
  • Jutting (Not permanent but if mastered can easily make chin look significantly better and some theorize that permanent jutting paired with hard mewing during development can help with lower third, this is probably cope but still jutt if you are chin deficient many have shown great results like @pneumocystosis

View attachment 2876605View attachment 2876606

Ramus

This area is basically not softmaxable unless you are extremely young and are able to correct any downgrowth you may have, most cases of a short and non defined ramus are caused by downswing so anything that helps rotate your jaw back counter clockwise will improve the perceived length. This goes for many other parts of the face (downswing = death)

Hardmaxes: Vertical Ramus Osteotomy
Softmax: Bonesmash it and pray to gandy

Lips
Wide lips are a dominant trait if you are narrowed mouth expanding them is key

Hardmaxes:
  • Lip flip (Lifefuel for long philtrumcels)
  • lip lift
  • filler
  • lateral commissuroplasty
Softmaxes: Facial flex/mouth expander (Theres a 3d printable model on this site), volufiline

Nose:
Thin not wide and straight, you should not have a dorsal hump

Hardmaxes: Rhinoplasty, alar base reduction...
Softmaxes:
  • Nose exercises (Forgot link but theres a thread on here that has one where you gently push up on the nose while holding on the sides and perform sets by flaring nostrils to help a downturned nose tip)
  • Tret/accutane: Possibly cope but some have noticed difference in thickness to to a decrease in oil creation
  • Makeup: contouring the nose properly can easily make it look much better

View attachment 2876648

Eyes:
Hardmaxes: Cantho, eyelid retraction, blepharoplasty,facelift, PDO threads (more mild hardmax, check out claviculars thread on it)
Softmaxes:
  • Longer darker lashes (Look for guides here, tint them and use hair growth agents on them),
  • Eye exercises (some say cope others no, doesnt hurt to try many people use one eye more than the other which can easily lead to assymetries)
  • Any guide on here or tiktok
Zygos:
Must be projected laterally and forward, again basically unsoftmaxable but if you want to look like a superhero you cant expect not to hardmax

Hardmaxes:
  • ZSO
  • Implants
Softmaxes: Low body fat, bonesmashing and makeup contouring, can try pushing up on zygos but basically cope as well

View attachment 2876670View attachment 2876671

Eyebrows:
Dense and long, NOT THICK, having excessively thick eyebrows is a problem that i feel many here end up having when they try to maximise them, the thicker your eyebrows get the less long theyll be perceived as, its better to sacrifice somethickness for more perceived length. Notice that regardless its very rare that these comic character have thick eyebrows they are always just dense.
Hardmaxes: Eyebrow transplant
Softmaxes:
  • Minox, or other hairgrowth agents
  • Certain exercises can help with tilt
  • Overall grooming, can make them thinner with a more angular shape
  • Dye them darker
  • Eyebrow stamping
Forehead/Hairline:
Forehead size is the most difficult thing to decypher here, as some interpreations give them small foreheads with low hairlines and others a larger forehead, 3.5 - 4 finger forehead though should be fine. Nightwing often has a smaller forehead than batman or superman to show that he is younger since a wider one is a masc trait.

The most important thing here is to have a nw0 hairline that is either perfectly straight or has a straight widows peak (actual widows peak is different from nw1).

The next most important is your temple peaks, they will without a doubt make or break you think about them as the frame of your face. These imo are extremely worth to hardmax they must be dense and angular. For these you can get custom designed implants @LiterallyNightwing is very knowledgeable on this.

View attachment 2876695

View attachment 2876691View attachment 2876692

PHYSIQUE
I am not gonna go over what muscles are most important in this thread since its already been widely discussed everywhere even youtube and etc, however I'll give some guidelines.
Height: Nightwing is canonically "short" and he is 5'11 you should strive for atleast 6'1 even if it means frauding height. Keep in mind that these guys literally wear boots when they are out just to look more menacing when fighting. If you are not atleast 5'11 unfraded with a good frame you should be more specific with how you max out your frame as it can make you appear worse.
Frame: Wide straight clavicles, waist should be 30-32 inches. You need these so that as you develop your vtaper will become impressive. ( Do reeves deadlifts if you are in your teens, they were done by one of the original supermen who was a silver age body builder in order to increase his bideltoid)
Simple Program For First Year Of Lifting: I will be attaching a program that I ran myself from age 14-16 to build my base before switching, with this you should be able to build up to a 225 bench, 365 squat and 405 deadlift in two years, thats how long I took.
View attachment 2876739
View attachment 2876740

COLORING / HAIRSTYLE / EXTRA?
Coloring: Dye hair and brows black, wear blue contacts, neutral undertones (not too pale but not tanned either), lips somewhat rosey but not fruity
Hairstyle: Get straight hair first medium length hair, the hairstyle heavily depends on occasion but in general it should be neat and not a fringe. I say to look at dick grayson for best reference on hairstyles for everyone here below 30

View attachment 2876752

Extra:
-
Stick to neutral high class colors, get a singular nice watch and dont smell like a bum
-Get some hobbies that are done with others, when you are further into your ascension there's nothing better than building a skill in a group while also comparing yourself to them and seeing you look better, you will start to build admiration trust.

View attachment 2876755

Tagging Bhais:
@pneumocystosis @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular

Good thread but you glossed over chewing completely, which produces a defining point of these DC character archetypes, which is the jaw. I forget the article but it’s mentioned here frequently and it’s on how chewing “grows” the mandible. Along with that the masseters grow, which look great when lean. Which is what you recommended.

Great thread bhai, I shall go become Arvid with this info :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Lowkey the best all-around guide for new users, its nothing life changing but great formatting and collection of info

W thread

• Love it
Lowkey the best all-around guide for new users, its nothing life changing but great formatting and collection of info

W thread

yeah i figured this would make it appealing and a good introductory post for all the tiktokcels that browse here, too many of them worry about other specific stuff better to just start with the basic and improve upon that. thank you bhai <3

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

• Makeup: contouring the nose properly can easily make it look much better
This is actually way easier than it sounds legit but took alot of fails and attempts , a bunch of yt tutorials helped but now i can fraud it

• +1
Woah you’re close to chadlite already. What have you done so far and what was your base ?
my base was already good to be fair, mostly focused on widening lips, increasing undereye support, bonesmashing zygos paired with gear, fixing posture, lowering carbs and starving myself often to be leaner, spamming potassium to constantly be debloated. castor oil for eyebrows and lashes, tanning for more contrast, supplementing with beta carotene for better undertones, eyelid pulling, icing, pulling mouth apart, chewing and probably other things

most of it is always just getting leaner and fixing skin and coloring, i still need to fix my skin quality tbh i get occasional breakouts and they are aids

ive had my uglier phases for sure when its winter or i eat like shit but at 14 this was my base when eating healthy over summer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and MaestheticMaso
my base was already good to be fair, mostly focused on widening lips, increasing undereye support, bonesmashing zygos paired with gear, fixing posture, lowering carbs and starving myself often to be leaner, spamming potassium to constantly be debloated. castor oil for eyebrows and lashes, tanning for more contrast, supplementing with beta carotene for better undertones, eyelid pulling, icing, pulling mouth apart, chewing and probably other things

most of it is always just getting leaner and fixing skin and coloring, i still need to fix my skin quality tbh i get occasional breakouts and they are aids

ive had my uglier phases for sure when its winter or i eat like shit but at 14 this was my base when eating healthy over summer

View attachment 2878845
You have very good golden colouring. I had it as a kid but lost it during puberty due to med genes.

How did you increase under eye support and widen your mouth?

What cycles have you done ?

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been stickied yet. Probably the best one I've seen in the last two months.

Green arrow is ideal tbh. Look at this mogger training:

You have very good golden colouring. I had it as a kid but lost it during puberty due to med genes.

How did you increase under eye support and widen your mouth?

What cycles have you done ?

pm me

LIPS, FOREHEAD (Hairline), and hair colouring are so slept on.

You provided some interesting solutions to the problems. Will read the literature on them for sure.

BUMPING THIS BANGER!!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer and NorwoodAscender
I've been compared to Christopher Reeve several times since jaw surgery
only by faceblind ethnics

superman physique? 6'4
disregard golf swing form

Last edited:

View attachment 2878845
How did you increase Undereye support? With softmaxxing or surgeries?

Also icing for hooding right?