GET DC SUPER HERO LOOKS AND PHYSIQUE ASAP (Not For Lazy Users)

dragomaxxer

dragomaxxer

ascending to chadlite

Thread OST

WARNING: Most of the things can be found by non lazy users by the search feature but thought this would be a good way to compile everything with my thoughts of best looks and different things put together some things are water some are not thanks

It's no secret that DC superheroes are by far the best looking characters ever created, mogging even the top psl gods, namely Superman, Nightwing and Batman. They all posses the best characteristics and coloring a slayer would have both facially and physically.

Even with having live action casts of these superheroes already none of them always posses all the features needed, take robert patinson for example, his lower third is ideal for batman its almost identical in fact, however the rest of his face although also prime is not comic book tier

Following DC character design as your base for what you want to ascend is key for obtaining both a masculine yet high class look. Many end up looking too ogre after trying to looksmax or even uncanny so this is key.​

If there are any high iq surgery maxxers in the replies feel free to correct anything regarding the hardmaxxing sugestions but there should be some good ones in there.

Motivation Pics

FACE
Obviously all superheroes have godlike bones meaning the improvements in this regard will require hardmaxxing for drastic changes, however there are still guidelines and things you can do to marginally improve this area based on comic characters lower thirds.

Chin
A wide chin can make or break your lower third specially in terms of looking masculine.

Your chin should be wide and projected, with its width being the same as or slightly lesser than your lips (doesnt count if you are narrowed mouth)

Hardmaxxes Available: Sliding Genioplasty, Chin Implants, Filler

Softmaxes:
  • Roids (If not past development stage)
  • Bonesmashing (Cope if not paired with gear and vitamin OD)
  • Lower body fat (being fat will make your chin rounded which will not let you judge its real width, even if being less body fat makes your chin have slightly less volume a defined one will always look better)
  • Makeup (You can slightly silloute around the chin to make it look slightly better, this is not worth it though for most)
  • Jutting (Not permanent but if mastered can easily make chin look significantly better and some theorize that permanent jutting paired with hard mewing during development can help with lower third, this is probably cope but still jutt if you are chin deficient many have shown great results like @pneumocystosis

Ramus

This area is basically not softmaxable unless you are extremely young and are able to correct any downgrowth you may have, most cases of a short and non defined ramus are caused by downswing so anything that helps rotate your jaw back counter clockwise will improve the perceived length. This goes for many other parts of the face (downswing = death)

Hardmaxes: Vertical Ramus Osteotomy
Softmax: Bonesmash it and pray to gandy

Lips
Wide lips are a dominant trait if you are narrowed mouth expanding them is key

Hardmaxes:
  • Lip flip (Lifefuel for long philtrumcels)
  • lip lift
  • filler
  • lateral commissuroplasty
Softmaxes: Facial flex/mouth expander (Theres a 3d printable model on this site), volufiline

Nose:
Thin not wide and straight, you should not have a dorsal hump

Hardmaxes: Rhinoplasty, alar base reduction...
Softmaxes:
  • Nose exercises (Forgot link but theres a thread on here that has one where you gently push up on the nose while holding on the sides and perform sets by flaring nostrils to help a downturned nose tip)
  • Tret/accutane: Possibly cope but some have noticed difference in thickness to to a decrease in oil creation
  • Makeup: contouring the nose properly can easily make it look much better

Eyes:
Hardmaxes: Cantho, eyelid retraction, blepharoplasty,facelift, PDO threads (more mild hardmax, check out claviculars thread on it)
Softmaxes:
  • Longer darker lashes (Look for guides here, tint them and use hair growth agents on them),
  • Eye exercises (some say cope others no, doesnt hurt to try many people use one eye more than the other which can easily lead to assymetries)
  • Any guide on here or tiktok
Zygos:
Must be projected laterally and forward, again basically unsoftmaxable but if you want to look like a superhero you cant expect not to hardmax

Hardmaxes:
  • ZSO
  • Implants
Softmaxes: Low body fat, bonesmashing and makeup contouring, can try pushing up on zygos but basically cope as well

Eyebrows:
Dense and long, NOT THICK, having excessively thick eyebrows is a problem that i feel many here end up having when they try to maximise them, the thicker your eyebrows get the less long theyll be perceived as, its better to sacrifice somethickness for more perceived length. Notice that regardless its very rare that these comic character have thick eyebrows they are always just dense.
Hardmaxes: Eyebrow transplant
Softmaxes:
  • Minox, or other hairgrowth agents
  • Certain exercises can help with tilt
  • Overall grooming, can make them thinner with a more angular shape
  • Dye them darker
  • Eyebrow stamping
Forehead/Hairline:
Forehead size is the most difficult thing to decypher here, as some interpreations give them small foreheads with low hairlines and others a larger forehead, 3.5 - 4 finger forehead though should be fine. Nightwing often has a smaller forehead than batman or superman to show that he is younger since a wider one is a masc trait.

The most important thing here is to have a nw0 hairline that is either perfectly straight or has a straight widows peak (actual widows peak is different from nw1).

The next most important is your temple peaks, they will without a doubt make or break you think about them as the frame of your face. These imo are extremely worth to hardmax they must be dense and angular. For these you can get custom designed implants @LiterallyNightwing is very knowledgeable on this.

PHYSIQUE
I am not gonna go over what muscles are most important in this thread since its already been widely discussed everywhere even youtube and etc, however I'll give some guidelines.
Height: Nightwing is canonically "short" and he is 5'11 you should strive for atleast 6'1 even if it means frauding height. Keep in mind that these guys literally wear boots when they are out just to look more menacing when fighting. If you are not atleast 5'11 unfraded with a good frame you should be more specific with how you max out your frame as it can make you appear worse.
Frame: Wide straight clavicles, waist should be 30-32 inches. You need these so that as you develop your vtaper will become impressive. ( Do reeves deadlifts if you are in your teens, they were done by one of the original supermen who was a silver age body builder in order to increase his bideltoid)
Simple Program For First Year Of Lifting: I will be attaching a program that I ran myself from age 14-16 to build my base before switching, with this you should be able to build up to a 225 bench, 365 squat and 405 deadlift in two years, thats how long I took.

COLORING / HAIRSTYLE / EXTRA?
Coloring: Dye hair and brows black, wear blue contacts, neutral undertones (not too pale but not tanned either), lips somewhat rosey but not fruity
Hairstyle: Get straight hair first medium length hair, the hairstyle heavily depends on occasion but in general it should be neat and not a fringe. I say to look at dick grayson for best reference on hairstyles for everyone here below 30

Extra:
-
Stick to neutral high class colors, get a singular nice watch and dont smell like a bum
-Get some hobbies that are done with others, when you are further into your ascension there's nothing better than building a skill in a group while also comparing yourself to them and seeing you look better, you will start to build admiration trust.

Tagging Bhais:
@pneumocystosis @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular

Attachments

• 1713905938970.png
    1713905938970.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1713906311330.png
    1713906311330.png
    440.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1713906619543.png
    1713906619543.png
    506.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1713906660129.png
    1713906660129.png
    569.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1713906748059.png
    1713906748059.png
    558 KB · Views: 0
  • 1713906920296.png
    1713906920296.png
    679.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1713907418415.png
    1713907418415.png
    535.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Acridax, Prettyboys_AboveAll, Aero and 34 others
MIRIN BHAI BRB READING EVERY SINGLE WORD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, pneumocystosis, aber and 5 others

Thread OST

WARNING: Most of the things can be found by non lazy users by the search feature but thought this would be a good way to compile everything with my thoughts of best looks and different things put together some things are water some are not thanks

It's no secret that DC superheroes are by far the best looking characters ever created, mogging even the top psl gods, namely Superman, Nightwing and Batman. They all posses the best characteristics and coloring a slayer would have both facially and physically.

Even with having live action casts of these superheroes already none of them always posses all the features needed, take robert patinson for example, his lower third is ideal for batman its almost identical in fact, however the rest of his face although also prime is not comic book tier

Following DC character design as your base for what you want to ascend is key for obtaining both a masculine yet high class look. Many end up looking too ogre after trying to looksmax or even uncanny so this is key.

Motivation Pics

View attachment 2876815

FACE
Obviously all superheroes have godlike bones meaning the improvements in this regard will require hardmaxxing for drastic changes, however there are still guidelines and things you can do to marginally improve this area based on comic characters lower thirds.

Chin
A wide chin can make or break your lower third specially in terms of looking masculine.

Your chin should be wide and projected, with its width being the same as or slightly lesser than your lips (doesnt count if you are narrowed mouth)

Softmaxes:
  • Lower body fat (being fat will make your chin rounded which will not let you judge its real width, even if being less body fat makes your chin have slightly less volume a defined one will always look better)
  • Makeup (You can slightly silloute around the chin to make it look slightly better, this is not worth it though for most)
  • Jutting (Not permanent but if mastered can easily make chin look significantly better and some theorize that permanent jutting paired with hard mewing during development can help with lower third, this is probably cope but still jutt if you are chin deficient many have shown great results like @pneumocystosis

View attachment 2876605View attachment 2876606

Ramus

This area is basically not softmaxable unless you are extremely young and are able to correct any downgrowth you may have, most cases of a short and non defined ramus are caused by downswing so anything that helps rotate your jaw back counter clockwise will improve the perceived length. This goes for many other parts of the face (downswing = death)

Lips

Hardmaxes:
  • lip lift
  • filler
Softmaxes: Facial flex/mouth expander (Theres a 3d printable model on this site), volufiline

Nose:

Softmaxes:
  • Nose exercises (Forgot link but theres a thread on here that has one where you gently push up on the nose while holding on the sides and perform sets by flaring nostrils to help a downturned nose tip)
  • Tret/accutane: Possibly cope but some have noticed difference in thickness to to a decrease in oil creation

View attachment 2876648

Eyes:
Hardmaxes: Cantho, eyelid retraction, blepharoplasty,facelift, PDO threads (more mild hardmax, check out claviculars thread on it)
Softmaxes:
  • Longer darker lashes (Look for guides here, tint them and use hair growth agents on them),
  • Eye exercises (some say cope others no, doesnt hurt to try many people use one eye more than the other which can easily lead to assymetries)
Zygos:
Must be projected laterally and forward, again basically unsoftmaxable but if you want to look like a superhero you cant expect not to hardmax

Hardmaxes:
  • ZSO
  • Implants
Softmaxes: Low body fat, bonesmashing and makeup contouring, can try pushing up on zygos but basically cope as well

View attachment 2876670View attachment 2876671

Eyebrows:
Dense and long, NOT THICK, having excessively thick eyebrows is a problem that i feel many here end up having when they try to maximise them, the thicker your eyebrows get the less long theyll be perceived as, its better to sacrifice somethickness for more perceived length. Notice that regardless its very rare that these comic character have thick eyebrows they are always just dense.
Softmaxes:
  • Dye them darker
  • Eyebrow stamping
Forehead/Hairline:
Forehead size is the most difficult thing to decypher here, as some interpreations give them small foreheads with low hairlines and others a larger forehead, 3.5 - 4 finger forehead though should be fine. Nightwing often has a smaller forehead than batman or superman to show that he is younger since a wider one is a masc trait.

The most important thing here is to have a nw0 hairline that is either perfectly straight or has a straight widows peak (actual widows peak is different from nw1).

The next most important is your temple peaks, they will without a doubt make or break you think about them as the frame of your face. These imo are extremely worth to hardmax they must be dense and angular. For these you can get custom designed implants @LiterallyNightwing is very knowledgeable on this.

View attachment 2876695

View attachment 2876691View attachment 2876692

PHYSIQUE
I am not gonna go over what muscles are most important in this thread since its already been widely discussed everywhere even youtube and etc, however I'll give some guidelines.
Height: Nightwing is canonically "short" and he is 5'11 you should strive for atleast 6'1 even if it means frauding height. Keep in mind that these guys literally wear boots when they are out just to look more menacing when fighting. If you are not atleast 5'11 unfraded with a good frame you should be more specific with how you max out your frame as it can make you appear worse.
Frame: Wide straight clavicles, waist should be 30-32 inches. You need these so that as you develop your vtaper will become impressive. ( Do reeves deadlifts if you are in your teens, they were done by one of the original supermen who was a silver age body builder in order to increase his bideltoid)
Simple Program For First Year Of Lifting: I will be attaching a program that I ran myself from age 14-16 to build my base before switching, with this you should be able to build up to a 225 bench, 365 squat and 405 deadlift in two years, thats how long I took.
View attachment 2876739
View attachment 2876740

Coloring: Dye hair and brows black, wear blue contacts, neutral undertones (not too pale but not tanned either), lips somewhat rosey but not fruity
Hairstyle: Get straight hair first medium length hair, the hairstyle heavily depends on occasion but in general it should be neat and not a fringe. I say to look at dick grayson for best reference on hairstyles for everyone here below 30

View attachment 2876752

Extra:
-
Stick to neutral high class colors, get a singular nice watch and dont smell like a bum
-Get some hobbies that are done with others, when you are further into your ascension there's nothing better than building a skill in a group while also comparing yourself to them and seeing you look better, you will start to build admiration trust.

View attachment 2876755

Tagging Bhais:

read every single molecule

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, NorwoodAscender and dragomaxxer
no point reading since its the same as every other thread, nothing new

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush, Thebbcmaxxer, zeshama and 5 others
no point reading since its the same as every other thread, nothing new

no thread here has the program i included for the physique area lmfao also this is for newer users not for long time incels like you

you say youve read many of these before have you applied any of the knowledge? no? hence why i said no lazy users.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, zeshama, bululu_87 and 7 others
just read. mirin, this was the road arvid went down and i rlly dont blame him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, Narcissus🥀, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
i am batman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, NoseProphecy and dragomaxxer
Really well done thread, the only thing is I wouldn't recommend vertical ramus osteotomy. I don't know of any doctor's in the states that will perform it unless you're deformed. Jaw angle/gonial implants with a vertical drop down are a much better solution.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

Thread OST

Following DC character design as your base for what you want to ascend is key for obtaining both a masculine yet high class look. Many end up looking too ogre after trying to looksmax or even uncanny so this is key.

Motivation Pics

View attachment 2876815

FACE

Chin

Softmaxes:

Ramus

Lips

Hardmaxes:
  • lip lift
  • filler

Nose:

Softmaxes:

View attachment 2876648

Eyes:
Softmaxes:
Zygos:

Hardmaxes:
  • ZSO
  • Implants

Eyebrows:
Softmaxes:
  • Dye them darker
  • Eyebrow stamping
Forehead/Hairline:

View attachment 2876695

PHYSIQUE
View attachment 2876739
View attachment 2876740

View attachment 2876752

Extra:
-

View attachment 2876755

Tagging Bhais:

so just a copy of previous botb threads in one? dnrd kys nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, NoseProphecy, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Good thread.
E12cf257b299359cfdc7a304bcb08053
A5863cba282ebf43c14d698d07246abf
4c4f09cd39ddb20cf31702d4dda5b53a
4c4f09cd39ddb20cf31702d4dda5b53aa
12ca91277adf4431d64d23688b089650

NGL everyone in the bat family is a mogger (and fogger).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and dragomaxxer
u have almost as many posts as me yet ive been here 400 days before u..

yes and they are normally high effort while yours are dnrd comments

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and NoseProphecy
Really well done thread, the only thing is I wouldn't recommend vertical ramus osteotomy. I don't know of any doctor's in the states that will perform it unless you're deformed. Jaw angle/gonial implants with a vertical drop down are a much better solution.
yeah i agree tbh

• +1
yes and they are normally high effort while yours are dnrd comments
yet my reputation to post ratio is better than yours..

u bought vip for approval on a incel forum..

ur a joke..

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, zeshama, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Who taught this faggot how to format, HE COOKED

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, NoseProphecy, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
Mirin and im inclined to do this stuff. however, I think one must tread carefully trying to looksmax to some cartoon ideal rather than something more solid like your own irl genetic potential.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, NoseProphecy, Clavicular and 2 others

ur a joke..

you realize our rep posts ratios are almost identical with mine being slightly here? try it out on a calculator lmfao low iq

bought vip so i can edit older threads just in case i also have money to throw away and like the color orange

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ChadL1te, Thebbcmaxxer and 2 others
This is actually a really good thread, looks like a lookism guide tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Who taught this faggot how to format, HE COOKED

Thanks bhai, i thought i formatted it like shit i literally pmd norwood asking for tips and everything lmao but i got antsy and tried to do it solo

• +1
Thanks bhai, i thought i formatted it like shit i literally pmd norwood asking for tips and everything lmao but i got antsy and tried to do it solo
Add some more spacing between points but its good

• Love it
  • +1
Mirin and im inclined to do this stuff. however, I think one must tread carefully trying to looksmax to some cartoon ideal rather than something more solid like your own irl genetic potential.

yeah you gotta be careful to not get uncanny with it, this guide is mostly for people that already have european features, an indian trying to apply this would look like michael jackson by the end of it

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, NoseProphecy and mvp2v1

ur a joke..
Imagine his parents see looksmax.org payment in his financial statement:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, NoseProphecy, Richard Cheese and 2 others

Thread OST

Motivation Pics

View attachment 2876815

FACE

Chin

Softmaxes:

Ramus

Lips

Hardmaxes:
  • lip lift
  • filler

Nose:

Softmaxes:

View attachment 2876648

Eyes:
Softmaxes:
Zygos:

Hardmaxes:
  • ZSO
  • Implants

Eyebrows:
Softmaxes:
  • Dye them darker
  • Eyebrow stamping
Forehead/Hairline:

View attachment 2876695

PHYSIQUE
View attachment 2876739
View attachment 2876740

View attachment 2876752

Extra:
-

View attachment 2876755

Tagging Bhais:

Blud gave us music

• Love it
  • +1
you realize our rep posts ratios are almost identical with mine being slightly here? try it out on a calculator lmfao low iq

bought vip so i can edit older threads just in case i also have money to throw away and like the color orange
dont care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, dragomaxxer and HTN_Mentalcel
booked , high iq user i needed this , i may get that nightwing haircut whats your thoughts bro ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Allornothing and dragomaxxer
Good thread reminds me of another one i saw about how comics illustrate the ideal aesthetics

Robust bone strcture
Wide, angular, chiseled, high-set cheekbones
Hybrid skull
Ideal masculine ratios
Perfect craniofacial development
Thick, brown/black hair-NW 0
EVERYTHING forward grown
Godly wide clavicles and tiny waist
Fantastic muscular development and insertions
6’1-6’4
8x6 cock(most likely)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Xangsane, NoseProphecy and 3 others
booked , high iq user i needed this , i may get that nightwing haircut whats your thoughts bro ?

would ascend you hella get rid of the long hair i know its for the niche girls you go for but it would look good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, NoseProphecy and Rivers of Nihil
what gear and vitamin to od on for smashing?

• +1
what gear and vitamin to od on for smashing?

high test and vit d3 + k2 theres others as well but id do my own research

this is all theoretical at the end of the day so you have to weight the risk and reward and see wether ur willing to experiment on yourself

you can find some studies online but make sure to verify they are peer reviewed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, NoseProphecy and HTN_Mentalcel
Nose:
can't slight dorsal humps actually improve the aesthetics of the nose when paired with this very masculine pheno (easiest seen on opry). I don't mean something like a massive hooked jew nose but these pics best summarize my idea

1f1f261985626a0557a6acba83af9cff
B7652a92997cde870aaf561f55e4c459
OIP 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, NoseProphecy and HTN_Mentalcel
doesnt improve it just doesnt failo either
I honestly think it's an improvement, especially the masculinity overall. It especially fits the superman aesthetic that Christopher reeve had:
Img christopher reeve crop 104424953179
CW STM Christopher Reeve profile 012

• +1
woah, rare good thread :oops:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, HTN_Mentalcel and dragomaxxer
dnrd

• +1
Art Eyes GIF

Ideal for me

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Good thread nigger bump

• Love it
BUMP

• Love it
I am always profoundly fascinated by people attempting to capture exactly what makes a fictional character attractive, especially when it's paired with actionable steps to acquire those traits IRL

This was a really good read.
Formatting needs some work, some of the information wasn't super accessible, but it was interesting nonetheless

• Love it
I think this super hero phenotype can be summed up succinctly as highly dimorphic aesthetic white male (with ideal facial growth)

So basically the DOM pheno:
Screenshot 2024 04 24 at 102640AM
Screenshot 2024 03 22 at 102956PM
Screenshot 2024 04 24 at 102748AM

Screenshot 2024 04 24 at 102817AM
Screenshot 2024 04 24 at 103039AM

• Love it

Thread OST

Motivation Pics

View attachment 2876815

FACE

Chin

Softmaxes:

Ramus

Lips

Hardmaxes:
  • lip lift
  • filler

Nose:

Softmaxes:

View attachment 2876648

Eyes:
Softmaxes:
Zygos:

Hardmaxes:
  • ZSO
  • Implants

Eyebrows:
Softmaxes:
  • Dye them darker
  • Eyebrow stamping
Forehead/Hairline:

View attachment 2876695

PHYSIQUE
View attachment 2876739
View attachment 2876740

View attachment 2876752

Extra:
-

View attachment 2876755

Tagging Bhais:

Another banger , bangers after banger

• Love it

Thread OST

Motivation Pics

View attachment 2876815

FACE

Chin

Softmaxes:

Ramus

Lips

Hardmaxes:
  • lip lift
  • filler

Nose:

Softmaxes:

View attachment 2876648

Eyes:
Softmaxes:
Zygos:

Hardmaxes:
  • ZSO
  • Implants

Eyebrows:
Softmaxes:
  • Dye them darker
  • Eyebrow stamping
Forehead/Hairline:

View attachment 2876695

PHYSIQUE
View attachment 2876739
View attachment 2876740

View attachment 2876752

Extra:
-

View attachment 2876755

Tagging Bhais:

R u indian bhai?

I've seen this thread replicated a few times but idk why it doesn't stay stickied

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Richard Cheese

Thread OST

Motivation Pics

View attachment 2876815

FACE

Chin

Softmaxes:

Ramus

Lips

Hardmaxes:
  • lip lift
  • filler

Nose:

Softmaxes:

View attachment 2876648

Eyes:
Softmaxes:
Zygos:

Hardmaxes:
  • ZSO
  • Implants

Eyebrows:
Softmaxes:
  • Dye them darker
  • Eyebrow stamping
Forehead/Hairline:

View attachment 2876695

PHYSIQUE
View attachment 2876739
View attachment 2876740

View attachment 2876752

Extra:
-

View attachment 2876755

Tagging Bhais:

@nightwingfr gtfih nightwing!

Rate my superhero physique
IMG 20240424 115436
IMG 20240422 221509

Bookmarked

• Woah
Only works if u aren’t curry or nigger

• Hmm...