anyone tried parasite cleanse to change personality?

D

Deleted member 24938

Bronze
also skin/health in general

Im not sure about personality but it does improve skin

If you want to change personality you could try SSRI’s

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and RoyaleWithCheese
personality dont matter

If you want to change personality you could try SSRI’s
Facts, despite all the hate SSRIs get, there’s solid research supporting positive personality changes in some people. Take this for example:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3202964/

“Independent of their effects on depression, antidepressants increase adaptive traits traditionally observed in psychopathic individuals, such as social charm and interpersonal and physical boldness. Antidepressants reduce other, more maladaptive, traits associated with psychopathy, including dysregulated impulsivity and externalization.”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Constantin Denis and nordicfoidslayer23
I did parasite cleanse and it worked for me also take NAC and megadose iodine
Mirin your Looksmaxxing efforts

Did you try Enemea before? What your thoughts on it?

Mirin your Looksmaxxing efforts

Did you try Enemea before? What your thoughts on it?
i did coffee enema and it worked but i was very stimmed and couldnt sleep

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
i recommend not believing every anecdote. take a parasite test, it's not that expensive. a lot of people talk shit about health without any backing

i recommend not believing every anecdote. take a parasite test, it's not that expensive. a lot of people talk shit about health without any backing
This is good but it’s probably cheaper just to take an anti-parasitic medication.
You can get albendazole for £8 from online pharmacies, no prescription.

This is good but it’s probably cheaper just to take an anti-parasitic medication.
You can get albendazole for £8 from online pharmacies, no prescription.
it doesn't destroy your microbiome also?

how did u parasite cleanse im trying the same
fast with no water for 3 days or put coffee up ur ass look up coffee enema also take nac iodine

• +1
Reactions: anticel
fast with no water for 3 days or put coffee up ur ass look up coffee enema also take nac iodine
what dosages for both of them?

what is the iodine for exactly?

by nac you mean n acetil cisteine right

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
parasite tests barely work boy

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Facts, despite all the hate SSRIs get, there’s solid research supporting positive personality changes in some people. Take this for example:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3202964/

“Independent of their effects on depression, antidepressants increase adaptive traits traditionally observed in psychopathic individuals, such as social charm and interpersonal and physical boldness. Antidepressants reduce other, more maladaptive, traits associated with psychopathy, including dysregulated impulsivity and externalization.”
100%. Ever since I'm taking antidepressants I'm insanely low inhib. Not sure if this helps my psychopathic side tho

100%. Ever since I'm taking antidepressants I'm insanely low inhib. Not sure if this helps my psychopathic side tho
Makes sense! And that study isn’t saying it makes you more psychopathic as a whole, just the low inhib part which is also seen in psychopaths. The study said they can actually increase empathy, so in some ways they reduce psychopathic traits.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis