Anyone try Cabergoline?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
@incel194012940 recommended it. Apperently it improves dopamine reduces anxiety and raises T levels

Also does it reduce HGH or effect development at all thanks... Looking to get rid of gyno

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and InSplit
All it does is lower prolactin I believe, which shouldn't lower hgh

• +1
Reactions: InSplit, RichardSpencel, incel194012940 and 1 other person
All it does is lower prolactin I believe, which shouldn't lower hgh
Proclactin is bad because it causes gyno right? I have that shit :(

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Proclactin is bad because it causes gyno right? I have that shit :(
And quite a few other problems, if you take cabergoline lmk how it goes since I want to get rid of gyno. Although Arborist's thread on removing gyno seems promising

I ordered it, should arrive this week. Cant wait to nuke my prolactin to 0

If you are specifically looking to reduce gyno also get some raloxifene

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

I have gyno too...

I will look into raloxifene please give me an update man. I will tag you in 2 weeks could you please update me then?

• +1
Reactions: InSplit

Don't nuke prolactin to 0, low prolactin sucks as much as high prolactin.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 11126
Don't nuke prolactin to 0, low prolactin sucks as much as high prolactin.
can you explain? I think mine is high how is it worse?

I have gyno too...

I will look into raloxifene please give me an update man. I will tag you in 2 weeks could you please update me then?
Ofc. Unless you are obese or using testosterone I doubt your e2 will be too high. Raloxifene targets chest area and can reverse the gyno. It is better than tamoxifen

60mg ED for 1 week then 30mg ED till you are satisfied, this is MPMD(youtuber) stack but some people go up to 90-120 to boost/notice the effects

Maybe you also dont have high prolactin but I doubt lowering it will have side effects on men(from what I read) but I didnt research much so I am not certain.

Prolactin seems useless af for us

• Hmm...
Ofc. Unless you are obese or using testosterone I doubt your e2 will be too high. Raloxifene targets chest area and can reverse the gyno. It is better than tamoxifen

60mg ED for 1 week then 30mg ED till you are satisfied, this is MPMD(youtuber) stack but some people go up to 90-120 to boost/notice the effects

Maybe you also dont have high prolactin but I doubt lowering it will have side effects on men(from what I read) but I didnt research much so I am not certain.

Prolactin seems useless af for us
Whats the more plates more dates video called?

it’s good, don’t take it too often or it can downregulate receptors

will cause headaches but works to lower prolactin

it made me hornier

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: InSplit and Deleted member 11126

it made me hornier
wdym by downregulate receptors?

it made me hornier
What was your dosage? I am thinking of using 0.5 twice a week

My dopamine system is in wrecks anyways idgaf about any long term effects. Cant function without cold showers and caffeine jfl

• Hmm...
My dopamine system is in wrecks anyways idgaf about any long term effects. Cant function without cold showers and caffeine jfl
same ritalin 10 years fucked me up BAD

arrived today, NUKE TIME HAS COME

Popped 0.5 pill now

• Woah
arrived today, NUKE TIME HAS COME

Popped 0.5 pill now
well its too soon to say now but let me know of any effects you have both negatives and positives

• +1
well its too soon to say now but let me know of any effects you have both negatives and positives
Man my nipple sensitivity vanished and I feel a lot better in general

Dont think it is placebo at all since the effects take place pretty quickly, will update later though

• +1
@incel194012940 recommended it. Apperently it improves dopamine reduces anxiety and raises T levels

Also does it reduce HGH or effect development at all thanks... Looking to get rid of gyno
Keep taking supplements that will kill you onde day hahahahahahahahahaha

• Hmm...
Man my nipple sensitivity vanished and I feel a lot better in general

Dont think it is placebo at all since the effects take place pretty quickly, will update later though
Any effects on dopamine (motivation/drive) and with sex drive or horniness penile function etc

• +1
Any effects on dopamine (motivation/drive) and with sex drive or horniness penile function etc

Ill be able to tell the difference after some time. Horniness yes but I am always horny after gym so idk, didn't test the post nut stuff yet

• +1
Ill be able to tell the difference after some time. Horniness yes but I am always horny after gym so idk, didn't test the post nut stuff yet
seems good man hopefully this can raise my T levels get rid of my gyno and do something for dopamine

• Love it
@InSplit any progress updates?

• +1
My friend used it before a date and had sex in multiple rows. Low prolactin is law for multiple shots

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
@InSplit any progress updates?

Nah, I got sick. It can be unrelated to the drug cuz the signs were there before taking it. Or the side effects fucked me up after day 1 but the gyno/libido stuff is real so I wont stop the trial.

Will update when I feel like I can give objective info.

• +1
objective improvements so far :

-higher libido
-it is the best thing I took for leanmaxxing. I didnt even start taking it with the purpose of it so it cant be placebo.

My craving for food is fairly reduced I can limit my calories to 1k easily(im on test + clen + hitting the gym every day)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crayola CØck and hirola

-higher libido
-it is the best thing I took for leanmaxxing. I didnt even start taking it with the purpose of it so it cant be placebo.

My craving for food is fairly reduced I can limit my calories to 1k easily(im on test + clen + hitting the gym every day)
any mental improvements?

• +1
any mental improvements?
I feel great these days , but will see if its consistent after some more time

Taking 1mg/week split into 0.5 doses. First dose I felt side effects after that not so much, maybe my body is getting used to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and hirola
I feel great these days , but will see if its consistent after some more time

Taking 1mg/week split into 0.5 doses. First dose I felt side effects after that not so much, maybe my body is getting used to it.
increases in dopamine?

• +1

-higher libido

Leanmaxxing? Fr?

Is it reducing water weight like antiestrogens tend to do?

Leanmaxxing? Fr?

Is it reducing water weight like antiestrogens tend to do?
Yeah man I checked its said to cause weight loss. Increased dopamine and reduced appetite.

"One of the effects caused by a decrease in prolactin concentration is a decrease in fluid retention in tissues, which leads to an increase in lean muscle mass"

So it seems like it can also help with water retention.

If anyone wants to try it I suggest starting with 0.5mg/week. 1mg is overkill. Right now I dont want to reduce it after seeing the ultimate leanmaxx effects but I will probably reduce it in future

@InSplit update?

@InSplit update?
In general it is a lifemaxx for me, but I have to find my sweetspot. I was feeling very good on friday but having the second dose of the week fucked me up.

Now I will only take once a week 0.25 or 0.5.