Anyone try Oral Infigratinib for height increase?

L

lightblue

Iron
I hit my target height but my buddy on reddit wanted to keep going. Got to a point where HGH wasn't doing it for him anymore. I hit my target so I gave up but we're pretty sure we got sent expired pens.

Anyway, he's been on Infigratinib since late September. Hasn't measured yet so too early to tell if there's results.

Curious if anyone else is trying this drug. A study showed a 3.03cm increase in one year but that was for kids. We'll see how this drug fares for adults. Did come across a dude on Instagram that's taking it and says he's grown 2.4cm on it in just 3 months. dude's 19 turning 20 soon. maybe a late bloomer we'll see.

Some studies
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...Infigratinib at the cohort 5,of +4.14 cm/year.

IMG 0342
DNRD

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere
how tf did your buddy get infantigrib

you can pretty much get any pill in those countries just by going to the pharmacy. He had to wait a bit of time for it to be stocked but yeah dude it’s easy af. Been contemplating living as a nomad in Eastern Europe. good for mental growth and experiences, great and easy to fuck Stacies by flaunting my citizenship, and going all out on my looksmaxxing for cheap.

you can pretty much get any pill in those countries just by going to the pharmacy. He had to wait a bit of time for it to be stocked but yeah dude it’s easy af. Been contemplating living as a nomad in Eastern Europe. good for mental growth and experiences, great and easy to fuck Stacies by flaunting my citizenship, and going all out on my looksmaxxing for cheap.
which countries specifically are best for this

which countries specifically are best for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back